VGC '11 US South Regional - Dallas, TX - WON BY ryuzaki vgc & Lucien Lachance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see you anywhere Jrank.

Finals is starting now. Shinyweavile and my senior brother are gonna be "buddies".

Good luck to everyone.
I don't see any other Smogoners.

I'm in masters line by the ladies bathroom haha. My guys are walking around in light blue tank tops come say hi if you see us I'm the tall red head one.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
sorry to hear that you are out Jrank. by the way where is your stream Jrank?

also pikabuddy, see anyone in seniors using whimsicott and jellicent leads?

I'm in the front of the masters line with smith and our friends. I'm in the brown chair in the poketopia shirt. Say hi if you see us

Good luck to all the Seniors & Master.Anyone gonna stream this,By the way for all you soccer fans out there Barcelona is gaonna win 2-1 Messi +2 while Chicharito +1.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Possibility I'll be at Atlanta, better chance for me to be at nats LCQ if I can go with my friend who's already qualified.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Shinyweavile out top 16, my friend lost in the top 8 to the guy who beat me, said he got 2 crits to win.

If I remember correctly I remember reading on Skarmbliss that they will not be competing this year (at least not at ATL, not quite sure about other regionals).

Oh - Good luck to everyone in the masters division, hoping Lautzy can make a run!

Sorry to hear about your lost jrank, I hope you can manage to go to atlanta or nats so you can continue competing this season! As for everyone else good luck and all the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)