VGC '11 US South Regional - Dallas, TX - WON BY ryuzaki vgc & Lucien Lachance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think I was going to make it this year, but a convenient tornado opened my schedule up. I have, what, three days to research and throw a team together?

I didn't think I was going to make it this year, but a convenient tornado opened my schedule up. I have, what, three days to research and throw a team together?
There seem to be a few friendly wifiers giving mons to competitors, so i'm sure you'll be able to get your mons in time if you need them.

Good luck to everyone attending!

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Most Smogon users going to these events are in Masters so unless you say you're a Senior, you'll be listed as Masters. We can't read minds. Ask for corrections without the attitude. Thanks.

With this being my first ever tournament, I'm just praying I'll have a good showing. You may know me as quite possibly the oldest player there. I'll be wearing my Green Lantern shirt.

Everyones coming to my hometown, I feel so special.

If I wanna watch Juniors and seniors what time should I get there? 8AM when the registrations starts or before or after?

Me and my guys are driving from the H town up tomorrow and staying at an Aunt's house, if anyone wants to meet up with us the next day at the VGC to watch juniors/seniors send me a message!

Thanks to the kindness of impendingdoom94, I will be competing tomorrow. I guess you can add one more to the list. I'll be wearing a Wobbuffet shirt.

Do they allow friend clause, or whatever it is called?

If so, maybe we can arrange something so I don't end up fighting Kongler or Ryuzaki in round one.

I'll be pretty easy to spot, I'll probably be the youngest master there. 26 days away from being in seniors. Ouch. (Born Dec. 11, 1995)

I'll be wearing a grey Adidas shirt.

Oh, and you can add two more to the list. Both of my brother's will be attending juniors and seniors (one in each), and I've given them both a team and trained them. They don,t have an account on here, but you can put them as 'kobekobe' for Juniors, and 'codecasey' as Seniors.

3 chances of winning. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)