VGC '11 US South Regional - Dallas, TX - WON BY ryuzaki vgc & Lucien Lachance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out that my ride wont be going after all. I called the other 2 of my friends that were thinking about going but they'll be working. So looks like I'll be missing out this year. =/

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
About to leave from our crappy little motel to go to the convention center, good luck to everyone! I'm in blue Nike shirt and gray shorts, and of course my red Under Armour backpack is on my back :)

Alright not much sleep but my brother is ready finally. Im wearing an Avenged Sevelfold shirt and a hat (same hat from the photo album). If you see me come say hi, I dont bite :)

I know this is a long shot, but is there anyone in masters who could pick me up from my hotel in dallas? Expedia fucked up our order and we couldn't get a rental car and I might not be able to get to the arlington convention center. Which would mean my dad wasted nearly 1,000 dollars. :(

I know this is a long shot, but is there anyone in masters who could pick me up from my hotel in dallas? Expedia fucked up our order and we couldn't get a rental car and I might not be able to get to the arlington convention center. Which would mean my dad wasted nearly 1,000 dollars. :(
Some body help this guy out!

^ Damn, that sucks! What about calling a taxi from your hotel?
Lol, round trip it would be around 120 dollars. We got ripped off on a taxi ride from the airport to here. 60 dollars. ANYONE! I'd be willing to pay 40 dollars for a round trip ride from here to the convention center and back. My hotel is called the royal inn. Cross streets are: nevkirk and W northwest highway. Adress is 2030. We would really appreciate any help, including help with busses.

Run ImpendingDoom94! RUN!
Forrest Gump style
Really hope you can get there, you're so close...

Is anyone giving updates for the senior division?

The day is about to begin, be on the look out for me and my crew: we're all wearing light blue tank tops and khaki shorts. GL everyone and have a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)