VGC '11 US South Regional - Dallas, TX - WON BY ryuzaki vgc & Lucien Lachance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Ryuzaki and Alaka!! The competition was fierce, it was a great regional! I finished top 8 losing to Ryuzaki ( I had no chance lol ).

Congratulations everyone, especially Ryuzaki!
EDIT: How did I forget about MILAN!? Congrats, was nice talking to you on PO and here during the VGC 2010 season and hope we'll get to talk in person this VGC season!

I lost in the first round...
Here is the video no.: 35-31886-93834
Congrats to everyone who participated! It was a lot of fun.

Congrats to both finalists, and everyone else who got an invite.

If a duck wasn't gonna win this one i'm glad it was ryuzaki, great player who deserves it

I lost to Ryuzaki in top 16 after telling her numerous times on numerous occasions I didnt want to battle her, but alas, cant friend rule finals lol. Fortunately I made top 16 so nats here I come! Congrats to Ryuzaki, I'm glad I lost to the winner!

Congrats to everyone who got an invite and congrats once again to ryuzaki! Each week I become more and more excited for Nats, can't wait to see you all there! =D

andrea

/me cresselias
Heck yes ryuzaki for the first female champ! Congrats girl and congrats to everyone else who qualified for Nationals!!

ryuzaki can i have your 3ds

im fuckin serious

also, who was that girl who got top 16 with endeavor whimsicott, i was going to give her something but oh well!

EDIT: was it just me or was rock slide hax especially prevalent today (lost 1st round to flinch, ryuzaki creamed pimp with it, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)