VGC '11 World Championships - San Diego, US - August 14th - WON BY BlueCookies & kamz

Status
Not open for further replies.
K kok we are not friends anymore.
It's rivalry tron. Unfortunately, after taking a look at babbytron I forgot who I was rooting for >.< Well, even if both of them win they'll both be pretty famous, and he still gets an invite to own next year(if my brother doesn't first)

Any Yu-Gi-Oh players here?
Haha yes, EE's son Shinkou and TDS are both Shonen Jump-calibre duelists, and I play too, but I'm only semicompetitive. I'm good at actually playing (at my locals I place at every tournament) but since it's just too hard and to get the couple of big cards to finish my deck I'll probably lose! Will still be playing though, last year we played around with 2 of my noob decks for a while and that was super fun.

So if you've got cards, bring 'em and let's be badasses and play yugioh at a Pokémon tournament! Also lol I think Kazuyuki Tsuji plays it too since he used a palkia called Brionac, would be cool if he somehow makes it for LCQ or something. And there was one of his friends last year who watched me and Jesus play for a while then disappeared, lol, I think he played too.

Also lol thinking of yugioh, I picked up a bunch of Pokémon cards at locals today (traded a small pile of X-Sabers for them lol) so now I actually have some good trade bait! I'll be building a deck of some form, haven't decided what of yet but I currently have Scizor Prime (x2), Typhlosion Prime (x2), Gengar Prime, Feraligatr Prime and rev holos of Blastoise and Junk Arm. And Lugia Legend. Was a pretty good deal for the darksoul and 3 hyunleis I'd had floating in my album for months lol. And if anyone has a Trishula/Glowup/Warning and wants to pre-arrange a trade for anything off me, I have virtually everything metaworthy for yugioh so feel free to give me a PM.

Any T.G Hyper Librarians there? :D
I think you´re interested in stuff like german Debris Dragon SR and Lonefire SR ?

I have a decent binder i guess.
I had a german duality, but i hung onto it D: screw reprints.
I don't really have a deck as i sold GK's

Haha yeah I like that kinda thing, not got any librarians though. :P

But I do have stuff like Shi En, Naturias, Rai-Ohs, some Karakuris, Gallis, Koa'ki Meirus (lol), Brionac and Gungnir and staples like Caius. Just ask really if there's anything good you're after, just not anything huge lol. PM me a list please, and yeah I like German card (<3 my Naturia-Ungeheuer).

i'll be the one in the shirt with the mighty duck logo on it that has a psyduck bill instead of the normal one

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
okay i will be the white male

see you guys there!
Should be easy to spot, makes you stick out like a sore thumb.

I might be wearing a tshirt, that is predominantly white in colour. Hope that keeps it simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)