VGC '11 World Championships - San Diego, US - August 14th - WON BY BlueCookies & kamz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked this theme with some friends of PokeSpain (Malekith, Dragon, Ruben, etc). We europeans (spanish, english, italians, french, german, dutch, etc) should stick together like the americans and japanese do. Maybe with some sort of special event, dunno.

Good luck Human and and AlphaOmega!

You guys have a good potential to win and it could definitely happen!

Also good luck to my man 7014gree. You did great yesterday and I would like to see you take it home today!

So many people to root for!

Also,

BLUECOOKIES FOR MASTERS WORLD CHAMPION

AGAIN

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I talked this theme with some friends of PokeSpain (Malekith, Dragon, Ruben, etc). We europeans (spanish, english, italians, french, german, dutch, etc) should stick together like the americans and japanese do. Maybe with some sort of special event, dunno.
eh, nah, I have way to many people I'd want to meet that are american :P
and as birch said, best if everyone got stuck with eachother :P

I think the politics of this whole thing are pathetic quite frankly, whatever the justification. We might possibly have the best top 8 seen at Worlds in terms of all the different nations, and I think people should just enjoy what a great day it's going to be. It's one thing to support your nation, but it's another thing to dig at another. I'm personally very excited to see whether an European can win, an American can or even Ray going for a twopeat.

That said, I'm rooting for Zog, Albert, Ray, Ruben and Wolfe. I think they are definitely the best this year and deserve their places surely.

Just the best post from a best user

Good luck to my mates today! Hoping for Babbytron/Jeremy/Ray to be champs!

Rooting for my guys mini Zheng, Jeremy, and ray!
I'm officially the worse Zheng brother :D
Also thanks Jibaku, that was a great post and I do admit I was a bit upset yesterday but it's just a game, and like you said, I had a ton of fun. I couldn't make in but a lot of my friends did, so good luck to everyone today :)

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Apparently there is a special Event Pokémon Scrafty on distribution at Worlds? If someone could pick me one up I'd be very grateful :)

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
please be dream world scrafty thanks

go america, go europe, go world. let the best pokemoner win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)