VGC '12 Germany National - Essen - March 10th - WON BY toasdt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
69-36127-85620
92-08553-23774
16-21089-00815
59-05657-14658
11-07776-02976
51-76534-55245
83-06528-84983
67-49391-91501

back after an 11 hour train odyssey.
mewmisaki lost in t16 to tblakey in a good game. massi and pantalay got haxed out by the eventual winner as youve all heard. afaik mahrla only started playing 1-2 weeks ago, gonna do the same next time, no point in practicing half a year if you only need two doubleflinches in single elim anyway.
as for myself, i terribly choked in t64 but won on a last turn crit then lost in t32 to a decisive heat wave burn and an mm boost.

see you in paris ;)

I had a great time in Germany, everyone was so nice to us. I was amazed by how good every single German player was. The average skill shown by the German players was far beyond the average skill level of the British I had fought against in Birmingham. It was a much tougher tournament. It was really cool to see how all the German players seemed to share Pokemon and tactics with each other, maybe that explains the higher standard of player in Germany.

The German vgc was a great experience, and I hope I get the chance to return next year, hopefully in a different city though, there wasn't much to do in Essen besides the vgc.

All my battles were really challenging, and I'm really pleased I was able to make my forth consecutive finalist lounge and my third time in top 8. I was so close to Hawaii, hopefully I can have another shot at it either in Paris or Milan.

Me vs Daflo top8: 79-75220-90164

I had a great time in Germany, everyone was so nice to us. I was amazed by how good every single German player was. The average skill shown by the German players was far beyond the average skill level of the British I had fought against in Birmingham. It was a much tougher tournament. It was really cool to see how all the German players seemed to share Pokemon and tactics with each other, maybe that explains the higher standard of player in Germany.

The German vgc was a great experience, and I hope I get the chance to return next year, hopefully in a different city though, there wasn't much to do in Essen besides the vgc.

All my battles were really challenging, and I'm really pleased I was able to make my forth consecutive finalist lounge and my third time in top 8. I was so close to Hawaii, hopefully I can have another shot at it either in Paris or Milan.
congrats for making it to top 8 again...you really getting closer and closer for a fly . iam pretty sure time will run and one day you will finally make it to worlds! :D

yeah we have a pretty big gamerbase here, probably the secpnd biggest one right after spain..we have a good working system where people can battle against each other on WIFI or on the Simulator...that the German VGC is one of the most balanced one just show the statistic: since 2009 we had 8 different finalists here xD of course single elimination quite boost that apereance. and then you have guys like me, who come always very closely to the tops (and sadly at most time dont make it for a fly, iam happy that this time it worked out very well for me)

yeah the problem was, the the Convention Hall is a little bit far away from the main city. of course you could have used the metro and go to the big Mall at the Berliner Platz..but you need to find out that at first...

A bit late in noticing this because i wasn't concentrating on Germany but after seeing that a MKW Germany player won that, I had to post and say as a fellow mkw player for the mkw community, I have to say congratulations, I was surprised that no-one actually bothered to use Latios in the UK but I already see each of the finalist each use one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)