VGC '12 Spain National - Madrid - March 24th - OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my hotel in bed in Madrid 5 mins from venue, apparently there's people that were queuing there as early as 8PM!?

1º- Donesteve
2º- Brajan the Fifa
3º and 4º- Flash and Ravi

Congraaaaaats my frieeeends ;D

Albert lose in top32 with Oriol (Habak clan batlle TT)

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Congrats guys! At least I lost to the now Spanish champion in France last week. All deserving winners from what I know.

Any idea how players like K-Os, Mezuky and the British Koryo did?

Donsteve won it, Brajan came second. Top 3 and 4 were Ravi and Flash.

I happened to lose on top 8 vs Brajan in a good match. It was cool to meet you all there. Props to Pokérob and the UK team that happened to be very easy going.

Congrats to everyone that qualified.

I'm back at home, oh man, I can't describe this feeling. After 4 years, 8 tournaments... It has been a long long ride but finally I've made it.

I have to thank you all for your support, you are all amazing. And I feel really sorry for my friend K-OS (OcarinaOfTime and Profi-Spieler in PO, yeah he is OcarinaOfTime and not Flame xD), he deserved it, but you know how luck plays.

I could have reached the final or maybe not, who knows, because I've played my friend Bryan and we haven't really played a real match, at the end it has been his porygon2 doing Trick Room every turn and my Suicune Protecting itself. We made a bet, if I could protect 3 times in a row he had to invite me to drink something and if not I had to invite him. I've lost that battle too haha But I really don't care, my flatmate Donsteve has won it all so yeah, it has been a great day. I'll post a warstory tomorrow, now is time to sleep :)

Spanish Army power!! you guys are amazing, I'll try to mention all of you in my warstory

I'm back at home, oh man, I can't describe this feeling. After 4 years, 8 tournaments... It has been a long long ride but finally I've made it.

I have to thank you all for your support, you are all amazing. And I feel really sorry for my friend K-OS (OcarinaOfTime and Profi-Spieler in PO, yeah he is OcarinaOfTime and not Flame xD), he deserved it, but you know how luck plays.

I could have reached the final or maybe not, who knows, because I've played my friend Bryan and we haven't really played a real match, at the end it has been his porygon2 doing Trick Room every turn and my Suicune Protecting itself. We made a bet, if I could protect 3 times in a row he had to invite me to drink something and if not I had to invite him. I've lost that battle too haha But I really don't care, my flatmate Donsteve has won it all so yeah, it has been a great day. I'll post a warstory tomorrow, now is time to sleep :)

Spanish Army power!! you guys are amazing, I'll try to mention all of you in my warstory
As I said many a time in Madrid, well done on winning, but please don't stop here, you have four years of attempts to have a shot at winning Worlds, now is your time to shine, don't waste it! :D

Welcome to Hawaii and I look forward to your warstory!

Thank you to everyone I met and hanged with in Madrid, got home two hours ago and just been chilling watching british television and I gotta say, so happy for Brajan, I went up to him before I left to congratulate him only to find out he doesn't speak a word of English! We're very fortunate that so many Spanish players spoke to us in our native language because our Spanish is pooor!!!

I will not speak for others and simply speak for myself so I just wanted to say I had an amazing time and maybe I'll come next year [I won't be competing but just for the passionate atmosphere that the Spanish bring to VGC!] and once again well done to all the winners and commiserations to the incredible players who attended this event.

Thumbs up from the UK, Spanish are strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)