VGC '12 United States National - Indianapolis - WON by Cybertron and Wolfey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great end to the night, side events were fun getting 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Even though I don't play TCG the cards are fun to look at. :p Good Luck tomorrow everyone! Have to get my rest.

3 packs + 2 packs + 1 pack = 6 packs. ;D

So excited for my first nats! Gonna be hanging out with Chalkey, Arazzzz, and Smith tomorrow. Good luck to everybody competing!

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm at a Holiday Inn outside of the city next to a Steak and Shake. Anyone else here?

Also, was anyone else caught up in that major storm on I-70 in Ohio around 5 PM? That and the traffic added another 2 hours to my drive :(

Good luck to everyone playing over the weekend, hope you all have a great time! Im looking forward to all the updates (advanced thanks to all who are doing this).

It hasn't RAINED here forever...I think it rained a couple days ago for like 5 seconds....Pokemon Nationals day and it's a downpour. Hope everyone gets in safely.

Heading over to the convention center in a short while to finish the remainder of my TCG matches. I will also be tweeting from @CybertronVGC. We might be able to set up a live stream depending on how our Wi-Fi works, and if we do, it'll be in HD Quality. Keep this link in handy: http://twitch.tv/nuggetbridge

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Good luck to everyone today!

Once again, there will be updates at [url="http://www.twitter.com/smogonVGC]@SmogonVGC[/url], along with any of the other twitters posted here.

Feel free to tweet us any updates as well so we can keep up to date!

(go team seniors and ducks :D)

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We got the Nugget Bridge stream to work, so look forward for that! We'll be starting in just a short while.

- Cybertron

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We got the Nugget Bridge stream to work, so look forward for that! We'll be starting in just a short while.

- Cybertron
Awesome, good luck to you too mate! I thought you were going to the Canadian event haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)