VGC '12 United States National - Indianapolis - WON by Cybertron and Wolfey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys what time do the matches start tomorrow? I'm gonna be spectating but I only see times for Saturday on here and the Pokemon site.

I just wanna know around what time I should arrive to watch the masters top cuts

I had a great time hanging out with all the Seniors today! Also Lucien Luchance is the nicest person ever. That guy has 252 EVs in Swagger and Caring. I went 7-1. My first game I played I lost because of being paralyzed 8 different points. Seeded 4th, and I'm pumped for tommorow!

Hey Biosci, JiveTime inspired a poem for you!

"I just met you
And this is crazy
And here's my friend code
So trade me maybe?"

#Shenanigans #goingtogetfood #lolthatwasunbelievablyrandom

Also, congrats to everyone who topcutted today. It seemed like everyone went 5-3 today =( but hey, it's a winning record! Lesdoit tomorrow, I probably will be an absolute zombie cause lacking sleep major so when I make an extremely terrible attempt to socialize with people I'm sorry D:

All I can say is the battle with me and Nickscore was amazing and I think that I am never going to use heat wave on heatran again xD

Yeaaaa I'm in a really good mood right now, I finished 1st in Swiss going 8-0 in seniors and my cousin went 7-0 in juniors and got 2nd (there were 2 7-0s, my cousin had lower tiebreakers). It was really nice meeting so many of you today and I had some really good battles against Darkpenguin67, maski, uxsee, AlphaOmega, and then the final against kingofkongs who just used dice to decide his moves lol. I have a tough matchup against LPFan for the first round of top cut though, so I'm not sure how far I'll get.

Had a great time competing today! Went 5-3 (bs hax lol) and BARELY made top cut, seeded at #32. I will see you all tomorrow morning!

Masters:

Matchups that I care about-

Dozz vs. Crow
Cassie vs. Wolfe
Nickscor vs. Zachdro
Sixonesix vs. Charzaro
Jhud vs. Fishy
EnFuego vs. CK

Seniors:

Snake coming from the bottom of the pack to take it all.
Props to the 1 seed on not having byes but still going 8-0

Juniors:

Where's babby :(

Where's the bracket you got these pairings from? I clicked the "Masters" bracket and nothing popped up pertaining to the bracket itself.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
6-2, 21st place in Masters. Five off the cutoff of 16 is disappointing, but there's (hopefully) next year. In any case, good luck Junior, Seniors, and Masters who made it to the Round of 32! I'll still be on site tomorrow!

Finished 5-3, I feel really good about my team and only wish I had a shot at that elimination tourney tomorrow. Dang IR disconnect... Good luck to the top cut tomorrow!!!

Went 6-2 today, getting 15th place and being in Top Cut, losses were fair as were wins. Good fun hanging out with Maski, KoK, and others after the event. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)