VGC '12 World Championships - Kona, HI, USA - WON by BlueCookies & Dimsun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
at least planning on attending this event, regardless of how nationals turns out. can't miss worlds for the third time in a row!!

I will probably go since I can't make nationals. I can just convince my family to take a vacation in Kona :D

Masters repping the US

I talked to my mom about this yesterday, surprisingly she was the one who brought it up; it would be a nice trip right around her Birthday, but I wouldn't bet on it, I'll have to see how I do at Nationals.

I really hope to make it there again...
I went there for worlds in 2010, very nice. Probably best in Hawaii.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Unlike Nationals, i know i'll be at this event. Please put me down as going. see you all there ^_^

Good job on this Firestorm, pretty ill at the moment but a friend told me you did this and it's made my day, fantastic thread showing off the country flags and stuff and I really hope you and many others qualify too.

One of the biggest things about Worlds I am looking forward to is making new friends across the world, I don't want to really talk about VGC at all until the actual day of events because I don't want people to feel I'd be trying to suss them out pathetically or something cause genuinely like my Paris mindset I don't want to play until the day cause I want to enjoy the time I have around everyone else whilst I can.

Having a massive crisis with my trip though at the moment but I hope it's more me being dramatic then a serious case but I'll keep you guys informed, can't wait to meet you all so we can do this.

Back to bed now, thanks firestorm.

I'm going along with three of my friends (including Ben, the UK finalist), so long as I pass my exams, since resits are quite inconveniently at the same time.
I'm gonna be entering the Last Chance Qualifier (Masters), but given my dedication to gimmick teams, I'll pretty much just be a free win to the first guy I play, since I doubt anybody dedicated enough to go to Hawaii would not be great.

I'm going along with three of my friends (including Ben, the UK finalist), so long as I pass my exams, since resits are quite inconveniently at the same time.
I'm gonna be entering the Last Chance Qualifier (Masters), but given my dedication to gimmick teams, I'll pretty much just be a free win to the first guy I play, since I doubt anybody dedicated enough to go to Hawaii would not be great.
Awesome dude, check your private messages inbox!

I shall be coming along to Hawaii! Look forward to meeting fellow smogoners and competing in the Last Chance Qualifier :) I graduate this year, so as gift to myself I bought tickets to attend Worlds - cost me £1900!!! Wish all those competing in the national finals the best of luck and hope to see you guys in Hawaii :D

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
CALLING ALL CANADIANS/AMERICANS WHO LIVE NEAR BORDER

http://www.dealticker.com/product.php?product_id=18730&city=Vancouver

This is a deal for 2 round tickets for 128 bucks from any Canadian city to Hawaii. It expires fairly soon.

GO GET IT.

Note:
<paul> Offer is good once hotel accommodations have been booked through One Stop Travel: there is a minimum number of nights required, depending on the departure/destination requested (most range from 4-8 nights)
<paul> you have to get a hotel
<paul> i bet they make up the money there
<paul> and charge a ton

So if you do end up buying, probably best to call hotel in advance to the hotel to check rates.

Also I didn't turn into a spambot please don't ban me

Unless I win a trip through Nats, no way I could go to this. That cheap plane from Canada sounds great but the Hawaiin hotels must cost about a bajillion dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)