VGC '12 World Championships - Kona, HI, USA - WON by BlueCookies & Dimsun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
He was probably told by one of the judges not to timestall. It's in the rules that you're not supposed to delay the game iirc.

Alexis: He is Donsteve (1 place Spain).. he lose for hax 1-2...

Master: Kasty is ES not IT.. he is number 1 in swiis, and Flash 2/2

Senior: My student PokeAlex 2/2, and Miguel1999 2/2

They are now in top 8

Ruben, to be honest Flame cleary deserved the win as he pulled a gigantic victory in game 2 after so much hax from Donesteve..

SPANISH TEAM

MASTER:

Flash: 3/0
Kasty 2/1
Sekiam 2/1
Ravi 2/1
Donsteve 1/2
Luna 1/2
Brajan 1/2

SENIOR

Pokealex 3/0
Miguel 3/0

---------------------------------------

FLAAAAAAAAAAAASH TOP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH MY RIEEEEEEND, HE HACE 4/0, SUPER AVERAJE.. HE TOP 8!! :D CONGRATS!

game 1 ARCHEOPS'D BY DITTODITTO but he got last place so lol, game 2 won, game 3 haxed :(, game 4 lost against a german in a rediculously close and intense match, played beep beep car alarm round 5 and we both didnt give a crap at that point so we just had a really fun and silly match where we told each other what we were going to do, and i lost because his rhyperior SUX MAD D YO, and then last round i was up a very tiny and quiet french girl who looked rediculously depressed about being 1-4, and i felt terrible and threw the match.

tl;dr, haxed and then threw games for last place \m/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)