VGC '12 World Championships - Kona, HI, USA - WON by BlueCookies & Dimsun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be another Ray Rizzo sweep lol...

Personally I'm more interested in the Korean player, as a half-Korean myself it's nice to see some representation.

Congratz to the Zhengs, Ray, and Kamran for making it to day 2.
Personally I wanted to see Cybertron vs. Kams in the finals - but semis will have to do this year.

Great job Edgar for getting 17th place!

Good luck to Kasty and Flash. Bring back this to Europe and Spain, and finish with Ray Rizzo tyranny!!!

EDIT: Kasty vs Flash in quarter-finals. Well, at least they avoid Ray Rizzo until the final.

Who else but Kasty xD. Anyway, I'm now sure he's going to win it, so best of lucks. Gl to Flash too. And to the rest of my friends: good job, you are great.

PS: Sekiam cabrón, siempre haxeas a muerte y ahora vas y te haxean :P

French fail, again :D
I saw one in the standings who is 26. Do you know what happened to the second one? He doesn't appear on the results

raphael got DCed due failing to the hackcheck thez said somethings wrong with his zapdos but nobody knows exactly, why.

The Gamespot stream is unwatchable unless muted. Seriously they picked two random guys to sit together and commentate on the Pokemon. 'What attack was that?' "....well um was it a meteor?' 'Ya, ya he used meteor on the cresselia'

Oh and lets not forget *Down 2 to 1, Swampert vs Top and Metagross* *Swampert protects (knowing he lost) "And here we have a very smart move. He's protecting hoping metagross will try and land a heavy hit and if the move hits well ya and then if it fails uhh it's a great move choice"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)