VGC 2014 Pokebank Exclusive Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the NorCal regional already happened in fall, I'll be skipping you.

Also, whoever is asking for a Dynamich Punch + HA Shroomish, not only is Shroomish not Pokebank exclusive, it also isn't vgc legal...
Seriously? I don't know how I missed that! It'd be my first tourney. I can try to make it down to the one down south I guess.

Seriously? I don't know how I missed that! It'd be my first tourney. I can try to make it down to the one down south I guess.
There's a regional in long beach and a regional in pleasonton every year. Long beach is in a week and a few days, so rev up those hotel reservations if you want to catch it!

There's a regional in long beach and a regional in pleasonton every year. Long beach is in a week and a few days, so rev up those hotel reservations if you want to catch it!
I figured they would come back here in the spring. The only problem is getting the time off of work so we'll see. Any chance on that iron fist timburr?

Username: Thormag
IGN: Thormag
Need: Heat Wave Litwick
VGC: So it's not technically a VGC, but rather an unofficial national competition (with the winner classifying for a slot for a unofficial international competition) that is going to be held in the Chilean Pokémon Day. Just so the donors don't think this is a "tournament" (in quotations), there are already over 300 people signed to participate. The tournament will use the official 2014 VGC rules.

The site of the event (Disclaimer: It's all in Spanish)

Username: Thormag
IGN: Thormag
Need: Heat Wave Litwick
VGC: So it's not technically a VGC, but rather an unofficial national competition (with the winner classifying for a slot for a unofficial international competition) that is going to be held in the Chilean Pokémon Day. Just so the donors don't think this is a "tournament" (in quotations), there are already over 300 people signed to participate. The tournament will use the official 2014 VGC rules.

The site of the event (Disclaimer: It's all in Spanish)
I know this isn't for a VGC regional, but this is an absolutely awesome cause and the stories I love to hear people helping with these giveaways. That said, I can't find your luvdisc so please check on it and reupload it!

I know this isn't for a VGC regional, but this is an absolutely awesome cause and the stories I love to hear people helping with these giveaways. That said, I can't find your luvdisc so please check on it and reupload it!
To be fair, it is an absolutely awesome event. The Luvdisc should be up now. Thank you very much.

Username: Catzzz
IGN: (star)MGA22(star)
Pokemon wanted: Inner Focus Kangaskhan
Attending: St. Charles regionals

I can see your luvdisc, but I will be skipping this request since you did not properly follow the rules for asking for Pokemon.

sorry is this the correct way to do it?

Username: Kid Red
IGN: Kid
Pokemon wanted: Speed boost carvhana
Atending: Longbeach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)