VGC 2015 World Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I actually wanted to go this year, but that's my bday weekend. Too far and not spending my bday at a pokemon tourney

CAN IT EVER BE IN MANHATTAN????

Yeah, I'm definitely not gonna make it the first day, probably the second day, and most likely the third.
Gonna have to take the ever-so-reliable MBTA.
I've seen Inferno hit more times than that local Bus come on time.

Whoa, didn't know there would be other Smogon people going! I'll definitely be there. Is there still some kind of pub crawl planned?

there is a mall 1 block down if people wanted to organize a meeting place. you could also pick a store everyone recognizes like the apple store which is also 1 block or so down but not in the mall (it's across the street)

if anyone wants my number in case you get lost or want to meetup pm me

Forget what I said about possibly meeting at the apple store. I walked in there the other day to pick up 2 macs for work and I can't even count the amount of times I was asked if I needed help. I wasn't even just standing in a corner, I was continuously walking to the third floor where you pickup your items. It was fucking creepy man

Come to the Westin at Copley place, room 1019 for a good time

actually do come over and say hi this is an open invitation my phone number is *phone number redacted you weirdos* just PM me on smogon if you decide to stop by so we can expect you and save you some food drinks etc

Last edited:
My flight is at 12:30 today to go to school so I cant go and I live in Boston.. Lol the bad timing is real

Have fun boys, wish I realized it was today and I would have gone to see y'all last night

In the second match, I just saw a player with the game name of AV Link (something something star etc.) Didn't I lose against you multiple times in TheMantykes tournaments?! If so, sorry about your loss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)