OU Victini (Z Celebrate)

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
[SET]
name: Z-Celebrate
move 1: Celebrate
move 2: Searing Shot
move 3: Stored Power
move 4: Focus Blast
item: Normalium Z
ability: Victory Star
nature: Timid
evs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========
Celebrate works in conjunction with Normalium Z to give Victini a +1 boost in all of its stats except for accuracy and evasion, turning it into a lethal sweeper under the right conditions and making it tough to revenge kill thanks to the defensive boosts. Blue Flare is incompatible with Celebrate, which makes Searing Shot the best Fire-type STAB move for this set; it does good damage after a boost, though it's weak unboosted. Alternatively, Fire Blast can be used due to its higher Base Power, though Searing Shot's higher burn chance and 100% accuracy make it more desirable. STAB Stored Power gets boosted to 120-Base Power after Z-Celebrate is used. It's used over other Psychic-type moves like Psychic and Psyshock because it allows Victini to OHKO Toxapex, thus avoiding Haze from it, as well as Alolan Marowak and Tapu Koko. Focus Blast hits Heatran and Tyranitar super effectively, which otherwise wall this set.

Set Details
========
252 Special Attack EVs maximize Victini's damage output. Maximum Speed investment with a Timid nature allows it to outspeed some Choice Scarf users such as Tapu Lele and Landorus-T as well as everything slower. Victory Star is Victini's only available ability and doesn't have much use outside of giving Focus Blast a slight boost in accuracy. Normalium Z is mandatory on this set, as it works alongside Celebrate to give Victini a boost to all of its stats.

Usage Tips
========
Z-Celebrate can only be used once, so ensure that Victini's checks and counters are worn down or eliminated before it attempts to sweep. Once Victini's set up, all it has to do is pick the right coverage move and start getting KOs. Victini can attempt to spread burns early-game in some matchups thanks to Searing Shot's high burn chance, though that's pretty much all it can do before setting up due to its poor coverage without Stored Power and lack of breaking power without a boost. If there's a Choice Scarf user on the opposing team like Garchomp or Keldeo, it should try to avoid taking too much damage while setting up in order to survive a Hydro Pump from Keldeo or an Earthquake from Garchomp. When facing stall, Victini can't do anything until Chansey is removed, so try to remove it either through trapping it or with a lure. While Unaware Clefable may seem like another roadblock for Victini, it can't wall Victini if it loses its Leftovers because Searing Shot's burns will slowly wear it down and put it in range of Victini's attacks. Keeping entry hazards off the field helps Victini because it's vulnerable to every form of hazard, especially Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes, which cripple it severely.

Team Options
========
Victini is weak to Stealth Rock and doesn't like being poisoned by Toxic Spikes, so Defog users like Mew, Mantine, and Mega Scizor make for good teammates for an easier time sweeping. Bulky Water-types such as Mantine and Gastrodon need to be weakened for Victini to clean up more effectively, so teammates like Ash-Greninja and Heatran that can pressure them early-game are appreciated. Ash-Greninja can also set up Spikes for it. Spikes users like Ferrothron and Greninja help Victini muscle through bulkier foes such as Zygarde and Mew thanks to the additional chip damage. Victini can't threaten Chansey even after a boost due to its sky-high Special Defense, which gives it a bad stall matchup as long as Chansey is alive. Therefore, teammates that can lure in or pressure Chansey like Dugtrio and Nature's Madness Tapu Koko help Victini in this regard. Pursuit users like Tyranitar and Weavile can remove Mega Latias for Victini, which can be a pain to break through. They can also force mind games against Chansey and weaken it for Victini. Smeargle is an interesting partner, as it sets up Sticky Web for Victini, thus making it impossible to revenge kill after the Z-Celebrate boost.

Last edited:

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Searing Shot is its best Fire-type STAB move it gets and does good damage after a boost, though it's weak unboosted
This isn't entirely true considering it can use Fire Blast which is stronger albeit only 10 BP more. Mention why Searing Shot is the best option, aka the 30% burn chance can be really nice and the extra power boost isn't really that significant.

Probably worth mentioning Spikers in team options because Victini isn't THAT strong even at +1 and could really do with the extra passive damage to help vs bulkier Pokemon like Zygarde, Mew, bulky waters, etc.

QC 1/3

GMars

It's ya boy GEEEEEEEEMARS
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Mention in usage tips that you can use searing shot early game to attempt to spread burns, especially if you use victini to force out mons like ferrothorn

expand a bit on stored power, you're essentially giving up the ability to use a psychic-type move before you setup for 30 extra BP when you are setup. mention that this extra power lets you OHKO Toxapex to avoid a haze, which psychic and psyshock can't; it also lets you OHKO alolan marowak and guarantees a ko on all variants of tapu koko where searing shot's only got a 50%

add teammates that can handle mega latias, since it hopelessly walls this set. ttar can handle mega lati and also pursuit trap latios, (will also be good for pressuring stall if duggy gets banned)

QC 2/3

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.
Not QC, just some suggestions:

"Z Celebrate is a one-time set up move, so it should only be used if Victini is ready for a sweep (ok cant rly word this rn but you get what I mean)"

Perhaps this: "Z-Celebrate can only be used once, so ensure that Victini's checks and counters are worn down or eliminated before it attempts to sweep."

"Victini struggles in the Stall matchup because of Chansey so teammates that can lure or pressure it like Z-Wild Charge Tapu Koko or Dugtrio help it."

Perhaps also mention that it can't break past Unaware Clefable (it only 3HKOes with Stored Power).

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
Not QC, just some suggestions:

"Z Celebrate is a one-time set up move, so it should only be used if Victini is ready for a sweep (ok cant rly word this rn but you get what I mean)"

Perhaps this: "Z-Celebrate can only be used once, so ensure that Victini's checks and counters are worn down or eliminated before it attempts to sweep."

"Victini struggles in the Stall matchup because of Chansey so teammates that can lure or pressure it like Z-Wild Charge Tapu Koko or Dugtrio help it."

Perhaps also mention that it can't break past Unaware Clefable (it only 3HKOes with Stored Power).
yea I'm writing this up rn, Victini struggles vs Clef a bit but it can break through it if lefties are knocked because you just burn it with Searing Shot and it dies slowly (I havent tested the stall matchup but the team I was using beat it in theory). I'll make sure to mention this somewhere, thanks

MattL

I have discovered a truly remarkable CT which this box is t-
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
imo it'd be beneficial to write a really short sentence that blue flare is illegal on this set because a lot of people will be wondering why blue flare isn't mentioned. only takes a short sentence and answers a lot of questions

lotiasite

undedgy
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
post 500 :)
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========
Celebrate works in conjunction with Normalium Z to give Victini a +1 boost on in all of its stats except for accuracy and evasion, turning it into a lethal sweeper under the right conditions while and making it tough to revenge kill thanks to the defensive boosts. Searing Shot is the best Fire-type STAB move for this set and does good damage after a boost, though it's weak unboosted. Alternatively, Fire Blast can be used due to its higher Base Power, though Searing Shot's higher burn chance and perfect 100% (perfect is things like aerial ace, ie cant miss) accuracy make it more desirable. Stored Power is its STAB Psychic-type move and gets boosted to 120 Base Power after Z-Celebrate is used. It's used over other Psychic-type moves like Psychic or and Psyshock because it allows Victini to OHKO Toxapex, thus avoiding Haze from it, as well as Alolan Marowak and Tapu Koko. Focus Blast hits Heatran and Tyranitar super effectively, which otherwise wall this set.

Set Details
========
252 Special Attack EVs maximize Victini's damage output. Maximum Speed investment with a Timid nature allows it to outspeed sole (wdym sole?) Choice Scarf users such as Tapu Lele and Landorus-T as well as everything slower. Victory Star is Victini's only available ability qnd and doesn't have much use outside of giving Focus Blast a slight boost in accuracy. Normalium Z is mandatory on this set, as it works alongside Celebrate to give Victini a boost to all of its stats.

Usage Tips
========
Z-Celebrate can only be used once, so ensure that Victini's checks and counters are worn down or eliminated before it attempts to sweep. Once Victini's set-(AH)up, all it had has to do is pick the right coverage move and start getting KO's KOs. Victini can attempt to spread burns early-(AH)game in some matchups thanks to Searing Shot's high burn chance, though that's pretty much all it can do before setting up due to its poor coverage without Stored Power and lack of breaking power without a boost. If there's a Choice Scarf user on the opposing team like Garchomp or Keldeo, it should try to avoid taking too much damage while setting up in order to survive a Hydro Pump from Keldeo or an Earthquake from Garchomp. When facing stall, Victini can't do anything until Chansey is removed, so try to remove it either through trapping or with a lure. While Unaware Clefable may seem like another roadblock for Victini, it can't wall Victini if it loses its Leftovers because Searing Shot's burns will slowly wear it down and put it in range of its Attacks Victini's attacks. Keeping hazards off the field helps Victini too because it's vulnerable to every form of hazard, especially Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes, which cripple it severely.

Team Options
========
Victini is weak to Stealth Rock and doesn't like being poisoned by Toxic Spikes, so Defog users like Mew, Mantine, (AC) and Mega Scizor make for good teammates for an easier time sweeping. Bulky Water-types such as Mantine and Gastrodon need to be weakened for Victini to clean up more effectively, (AC) so teammates like Ash-(AH)Greninja and Heatran that can pressure them early-(AH)game are apreciated. Ash-(AH)Greninja can also set up Spikes for it. Spikes users like Ferrothron and Greninja help it muscle through bulkier foes such as Zygarde and Mew thanks to the additional chip damage. Victini can't threaten Chansey even after a boost due to its sky-(AH)high Special Defense, which gives it a bad stall matchup as long as it's Chansey is alive. Therefore, teammates that can lure in or pressure Chansey like Dugtrio and Nature's Madness Tapu Koko help it in this regard. Pursuit users like Tyranitar and Weavile can remove Mega Latias for Victini, which can be a pain to break through. They can also force mind(add space)games against Chansey and weaken it for Victini. Smeargle is an interesting partner, as it lays sets up Sticky Web for Victini, thus making it impossible to revenge kill without priority.

1/2 :]

It's been a fun ride on the Smogon rollercoaster, and while I should probably be making some sentimental ish paragraph right now, I don't think I can, so I'll just move to shoutouts. Not going to shout out everyone and I'll definitely miss a lot of people, so sorry about that w;w
fleurdyleurse thanks for being an amazing mentor for me when I was amchecking, cause i was really bad back then. stay an all-around cool guy, bee47!

DeathByWobbuffet a very cool guy. thanks for being a cool friend and badge buddy; it's nice seeing you in gc some of the time.

The Dutch Plumberjack GatoDelFuego P Squared amazing gp leaders, thanks for being cool and making the gp team as good as it is :) keep doing a great job!

The most of my first posts in Smogon were for Scavengers and Trivia, so i'll shoutout some of the people who got me started here: Rxdb (he'll never see this) Painter Espeon GoodMorningEspeon Flerovium Tiksi Dylas Gleeb Rory Mercury and some other cool people too who i forgot

GMars Eien (also sorta got me started in monotype c&c) Eyan Rakan CryoGyro Fireflame479 Haund Mr. Uncompetitive talkingtree and the rest of the GP team. you're all amazing people and some of the hardest workers ive ever seen. thanks for being awesome :)

marthaa for agreeing to be my GP mentee. can't find a more fulfilling job, i can see why fleur has mentored like 400 people at this point.

there are also some other people like avocado (ru c&c cool guy) Chloe. Megazard (ag leaders) and other om and ru c&c people that are fun :]
thanks for reading my boring list of people for my 500th post!

Victini was the first Pokemon I officially GP checked, so I'm back for it in my 53rd check :)
:toast:

Last edited:

Leo

after hours
MPL Champion
post 500 :)
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========
Celebrate works in conjunction with Normalium Z to give Victini a +1 boost on in all of its stats except for accuracy and evasion, turning it into a lethal sweeper under the right conditions while and making it tough to revenge kill thanks to the defensive boosts. Searing Shot is the best Fire-type STAB move for this set and does good damage after a boost, though it's weak unboosted. Alternatively, Fire Blast can be used due to its higher Base Power, though Searing Shot's higher burn chance and perfect 100% (perfect is things like aerial ace, ie cant miss) accuracy make it more desirable. Stored Power is its STAB Psychic-type move and gets boosted to 120 Base Power after Z-Celebrate is used. It's used over other Psychic-type moves like Psychic or and Psyshock because it allows Victini to OHKO Toxapex, thus avoiding Haze from it, as well as Alolan Marowak and Tapu Koko. Focus Blast hits Heatran and Tyranitar super effectively, which otherwise wall this set.

Set Details
========
252 Special Attack EVs maximize Victini's damage output. Maximum Speed investment with a Timid nature allows it to outspeed sole (wdym sole?) Choice Scarf users such as Tapu Lele and Landorus-T as well as everything slower. Victory Star is Victini's only available ability qnd and doesn't have much use outside of giving Focus Blast a slight boost in accuracy. Normalium Z is mandatory on this set, as it works alongside Celebrate to give Victini a boost to all of its stats.

Usage Tips
========
Z-Celebrate can only be used once, so ensure that Victini's checks and counters are worn down or eliminated before it attempts to sweep. Once Victini's set-(AH)up, all it had has to do is pick the right coverage move and start getting KO's KOs. Victini can attempt to spread burns early-(AH)game in some matchups thanks to Searing Shot's high burn chance, though that's pretty much all it can do before setting up due to its poor coverage without Stored Power and lack of breaking power without a boost. If there's a Choice Scarf user on the opposing team like Garchomp or Keldeo, it should try to avoid taking too much damage while setting up in order to survive a Hydro Pump from Keldeo or an Earthquake from Garchomp. When facing stall, Victini can't do anything until Chansey is removed, so try to remove it either through trapping or with a lure. While Unaware Clefable may seem like another roadblock for Victini, it can't wall Victini if it loses its Leftovers because Searing Shot's burns will slowly wear it down and put it in range of its Attacks Victini's attacks. Keeping hazards off the field helps Victini too because it's vulnerable to every form of hazard, especially Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes, which cripple it severely.

Team Options
========
Victini is weak to Stealth Rock and doesn't like being poisoned by Toxic Spikes, so Defog users like Mew, Mantine, (AC) and Mega Scizor make for good teammates for an easier time sweeping. Bulky Water-types such as Mantine and Gastrodon need to be weakened for Victini to clean up more effectively, (AC) so teammates like Ash-(AH)Greninja and Heatran that can pressure them early-(AH)game are apreciated. Ash-(AH)Greninja can also set up Spikes for it. Spikes users like Ferrothron and Greninja help it muscle through bulkier foes such as Zygarde and Mew thanks to the additional chip damage. Victini can't threaten Chansey even after a boost due to its sky-(AH)high Special Defense, which gives it a bad stall matchup as long as it's Chansey is alive. Therefore, teammates that can lure in or pressure Chansey like Dugtrio and Nature's Madness Tapu Koko help it in this regard. Pursuit users like Tyranitar and Weavile can remove Mega Latias for Victini, which can be a pain to break through. They can also force mind(add space)games against Chansey and weaken it for Victini. Smeargle is an interesting partner, as it lays sets up Sticky Web for Victini, thus making it impossible to revenge kill without priority.

1/2 :]

It's been a fun ride on the Smogon rollercoaster, and while I should probably be making some sentimental ish paragraph right now, I don't think I can, so I'll just move to shoutouts. Not going to shout out everyone and I'll definitely miss a lot of people, so sorry about that w;w
fleurdyleurse thanks for being an amazing mentor for me when I was amchecking, cause i was really bad back then. stay an all-around cool guy, bee47!

DeathByWobbuffet a very cool guy. thanks for being a cool friend and badge buddy; it's nice seeing you in gc some of the time.

The Dutch Plumberjack GatoDelFuego P Squared amazing gp leaders, thanks for being cool and making the gp team as good as it is :) keep doing a great job!

The most of my first posts in Smogon were for Scavengers and Trivia, so i'll shoutout some of the people who got me started here: Rxdb (he'll never see this) Painter Espeon GoodMorningEspeon Flerovium Tiksi Dylas Gleeb Rory Mercury and some other cool people too who i forgot

GMars Eien (also sorta got me started in monotype c&c) Eyan Rakan CryoGyro Fireflame479 Haund Mr. Uncompetitive talkingtree and the rest of the GP team. you're all amazing people and some of the hardest workers ive ever seen. thanks for being awesome :)

marthaa for agreeing to be my GP mentee. can't find a more fulfilling job, i can see why fleur has mentored like 400 people at this point.

there are also some other people like avocado (ru c&c cool guy) Chloe. Megazard (ag leaders) and other om and ru c&c people that are fun :]
thanks for reading my boring list of people for my 500th post!

Victini was the first Pokemon I officially GP checked, so I'm back for it in my 53rd check :)
:toast:
Implemented, thanks and gz on 500!

Fireflame

Silksong when
is a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Remove Add Comments (AC)= add comma (RC)= remove comma (AH)= add hyphen (RH)= remove hyphen
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========
Celebrate works in conjunction with Normalium Z to give Victini a +1 boost in all of its stats except for accuracy and evasion, turning it into a lethal sweeper under the right conditions and making it tough to revenge kill thanks to the defensive boosts. Blue Flare is incompatible with Celebrate, which makes Searing Shot the best Fire-type STAB move for this set;(SC) it and does good damage after a boost, though it's weak unboosted. Alternatively, Fire Blast can be used due to its higher Base Power, though Searing Shot's higher burn chance and 100% accuracy make it more desirable. STAB Stored Power is its STAB Psychic-type move and gets boosted to 120-(AH)Base Power after Z-Celebrate is used. It's used over other Psychic-type moves like Psychic and Psyshock because it allows Victini to OHKO Toxapex, thus avoiding Haze from it, as well as Alolan Marowak and Tapu Koko. Focus Blast hits Heatran and Tyranitar super effectively, which otherwise wall this set.

Set Details
========
252 Special Attack EVs maximize Victini's damage output. Maximum Speed investment with a Timid nature allows it to outspeed some Choice Scarf users such as Tapu Lele and Landorus-T as well as everything slower. Victory Star is Victini's only available ability and doesn't have much use outside of giving Focus Blast a slight boost in accuracy. Normalium Z is mandatory on this set, as it works alongside Celebrate to give Victini a boost to all of its stats.

Usage Tips
========
Z-Celebrate can only be used once, so ensure that Victini's checks and counters are worn down or eliminated before it attempts to sweep. Once Victini's set-up set up, all it has to do is pick the right coverage move and start getting KOs. Victini can attempt to spread burns early-game in some matchups thanks to Searing Shot's high burn chance, though that's pretty much all it can do before setting up due to its poor coverage without Stored Power and lack of breaking power without a boost. If there's a Choice Scarf user on the opposing team like Garchomp or Keldeo, it should try to avoid taking too much damage while setting up in order to survive a Hydro Pump from Keldeo or an Earthquake from Garchomp. When facing stall, Victini can't do anything until Chansey is removed, so try to remove it either through trapping it or with a lure. While Unaware Clefable may seem like another roadblock for Victini, it can't wall Victini if it loses its Leftovers because Searing Shot's burns will slowly wear it down and put it in range of Victini's attacks. Keeping entry hazards off the field helps Victini too because it's vulnerable to every form of hazard, especially Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes, which cripple it severely.

Team Options
========
Victini is weak to Stealth Rock and doesn't like being poisoned by Toxic Spikes, so Defog users like Mew, Mantine, and Mega Scizor make for good teammates for an easier time sweeping. Bulky Water-types such as Mantine and Gastrodon need to be weakened for Victini to clean up more effectively, so teammates like Ash-Greninja and Heatran that can pressure them early-game are apreciated appreciated. Ash-Greninja can also set up Spikes for it. Spikes users like Ferrothron and Greninja help it Victini muscle through bulkier foes such as Zygarde and Mew thanks to the additional chip damage. Victini can't threaten Chansey even after a boost due to its sky-high Special Defense, which gives it a bad stall matchup as long as Chansey is alive. Therefore, teammates that can lure in or pressure Chansey like Dugtrio and Nature's Madness Tapu Koko help it Victini in this regard. Pursuit users like Tyranitar and Weavile can remove Mega Latias for Victini, which can be a pain to break through. They can also force mind games against Chansey and weaken it for Victini. Smeargle is an interesting partner, as it sets up Sticky Web for Victini, thus making it impossible to revenge kill without priority (specify if this is after a Z-Celebrate boost).
GP 2/2

Reactions: Leo

Leo

after hours
MPL Champion
Remove Add Comments (AC)= add comma (RC)= remove comma (AH)= add hyphen (RH)= remove hyphen
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========
Celebrate works in conjunction with Normalium Z to give Victini a +1 boost in all of its stats except for accuracy and evasion, turning it into a lethal sweeper under the right conditions and making it tough to revenge kill thanks to the defensive boosts. Blue Flare is incompatible with Celebrate, which makes Searing Shot the best Fire-type STAB move for this set;(SC) it and does good damage after a boost, though it's weak unboosted. Alternatively, Fire Blast can be used due to its higher Base Power, though Searing Shot's higher burn chance and 100% accuracy make it more desirable. STAB Stored Power is its STAB Psychic-type move and gets boosted to 120-(AH)Base Power after Z-Celebrate is used. It's used over other Psychic-type moves like Psychic and Psyshock because it allows Victini to OHKO Toxapex, thus avoiding Haze from it, as well as Alolan Marowak and Tapu Koko. Focus Blast hits Heatran and Tyranitar super effectively, which otherwise wall this set.

Set Details
========

Usage Tips
========
Z-Celebrate can only be used once, so ensure that Victini's checks and counters are worn down or eliminated before it attempts to sweep. Once Victini's set-up set up, all it has to do is pick the right coverage move and start getting KOs. Victini can attempt to spread burns early-game in some matchups thanks to Searing Shot's high burn chance, though that's pretty much all it can do before setting up due to its poor coverage without Stored Power and lack of breaking power without a boost. If there's a Choice Scarf user on the opposing team like Garchomp or Keldeo, it should try to avoid taking too much damage while setting up in order to survive a Hydro Pump from Keldeo or an Earthquake from Garchomp. When facing stall, Victini can't do anything until Chansey is removed, so try to remove it either through trapping it or with a lure. While Unaware Clefable may seem like another roadblock for Victini, it can't wall Victini if it loses its Leftovers because Searing Shot's burns will slowly wear it down and put it in range of Victini's attacks. Keeping entry hazards off the field helps Victini too because it's vulnerable to every form of hazard, especially Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes, which cripple it severely.

Team Options
========
Victini is weak to Stealth Rock and doesn't like being poisoned by Toxic Spikes, so Defog users like Mew, Mantine, and Mega Scizor make for good teammates for an easier time sweeping. Bulky Water-types such as Mantine and Gastrodon need to be weakened for Victini to clean up more effectively, so teammates like Ash-Greninja and Heatran that can pressure them early-game are apreciated appreciated. Ash-Greninja can also set up Spikes for it. Spikes users like Ferrothron and Greninja help it Victini muscle through bulkier foes such as Zygarde and Mew thanks to the additional chip damage. Victini can't threaten Chansey even after a boost due to its sky-high Special Defense, which gives it a bad stall matchup as long as Chansey is alive. Therefore, teammates that can lure in or pressure Chansey like Dugtrio and Nature's Madness Tapu Koko help it Victini in this regard. Pursuit users like Tyranitar and Weavile can remove Mega Latias for Victini, which can be a pain to break through. They can also force mind games against Chansey and weaken it for Victini. Smeargle is an interesting partner, as it sets up Sticky Web for Victini, thus making it impossible to revenge kill without priority (specify if this is after a Z-Celebrate boost).
GP 2/2
Thanks, ready for upload

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)