Vool's Pool

Text Design.png

V O O L'sdingSpce P O O L *splash*

Maybe one day this could be custom *sob* btw I'm black and my avatar doesn't look like me at all (and no I don't wanna be white t just matches the blue theme!)

Hi, I am the semi-infamous VoolPool (sorry!) and this is my art thread. I do not consider myself an artist as I am not great at it nor have I done it for a long time (I only did like 10 digital art pieces). I do most of my stuff on phone with fingers using ibisPaintX (free version) but I'll specify if not. I'll update stuff here when I want and add them to the main post which you are reading now. Feel free to critique and give advice to my art, (even just shitpost if you'd like) anything helps! I also had to scale a lot of these cause they were too big or smol so the proportions may be a little off from my OG creation.) The date is using the American System (if u aren't in America flip the month and day)

Art Count: 9 (will be updated)

~~Pokemon/Fakemon~~
:scorbunny:7/25/21
Untitled37_20210725194047.png

Hey, the eye colors matches my favorite site logo.
smirk emoji.jpg
. Also I took so damn long with the ears (1 hour) like I actually wanted to quit everything. Personal Rating (PR from now on): 7.5/10. Note: The butterflies ain't mine, (i wish) they were free decals, everything else is tho.

Initial Dump
Fish Creature Fake Mon.png

Supposed to be a magikarp/feebas line rival that becomes another water serpent but more draconic (I'll post here when I add that)
PR: 6.5/10

placeholder

Initial Dump
Untitled34.png

Used this as a visual for a pet mod and this is supposed to be a branched evoultion of piloswine where they adapted to ice caps melting by developing waterproof fur, webbed feet, and better swimming bodies. PR: 6.9 (Cringing at that 0.1 but this doesn't deserve a 7)

Initial Dump
Untitled35.png

*whispers* hey, uh, lets not tell him what's in the fried drumstick "candy" , okay. Anyway, I like this bird even tho I completely violated it's "arm" color (it's supposed to be red) . PR: 8

7/26/21
View attachment 361078
Medilamb is fakemon with levitate and inner focus as its abilities. It's typing is psychic/water and its a single stage mon for now. Stat spread is 78/30/64/127/130/88. Note: Background is a free decal. PR: 8.5

~~Abstract/Middle-Aged-White-Woman "Emotion Expressions"~~
Initial Dump
Untitled38_20210725174121 (1).png

inspired by "the walk to death" where u try and escape the light but its sucking you in like a black hole. Lazy quick work not much detail PR: 3/10. I may redo this in future and make it actually look good I just did this for fun..?

~~Real Life-Style/Photography~~

~~Anime/Manga-Style~~

Initialish Dump
placeholder

~~Characters~~
placeholder

Initial Dump
idek.png

idek

Initial Dump
I am strong because.png

I did this for my GT class at school since they pretty much forced us to sub for it but I think I did a decent job. PR: 8

Initial Dump
Untitled28.png

ya'll rocking with IKEA Boy!? He I looks like the type to eat ramen and HOLY SHIT HE"S FLOATING! PR: 7.5 Note: The background ain't mine its a free decal.

Initial Dump
E a r t h q u a k e.png

H h h eyyyye Uhh It's A EeARFQUAKE ! ahHHAhhah Heeye Auhahah PR: 8.2 gaahhHHah hh. Also this is prob like my 2nd time doing digitial but I personally really like this cartoonish thing I had going on. Note: the brick wall is a free decal

plant text divider.jpg

in case I didn't post this the right way or violated something pls don't delete this post yet it took me so long pls lock it instead and ill tell u when u can delete it after i copy paste everything incase this post so i don't lose everything

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi just a quick art delivery i hope to add the fish evolution and naruto sketch later today as well.

Untitled40_20210726115243.png

Medilamb is lamb fakemon with levitate and inner focus as its ability. It's typing is psychic/water and its a single stage mon for now. Stat spread is 78/30/64/127/130/88. Note: Background is a free decal. PR: 8.5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)