Multifaction/FFA Vote Control Mafia - Game Over - Congrats Wizards NOT Of Waverly Place

I didn't realize claiming my role would make me a threat lol
I spent so much time screwing around and spitting out blatant false information as possible that I wasn't thinking anyone legit took me seriously
It seemed like your role had the potential to redirect exene's and dittos vote power

Also we do have to blame you for exposing ditto's role and talking big about it even though ultimately it wasn't really that useful (ie it only gave us a total of +3 votes unless we paired up with another faction)

pretending to be roberts then heh, same difference for the time

seriously though 3/4 of the stuff I said was completely made up (including twin's & duckduckpown's powers), yet people seemed to believe the 1/4 of stuff like mine and ditto's powers

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
yeah I think we all lied about our own roles enough that it never was clear where the lies ended and the truths began on roles, and since roles were never very verifiable it was pretty convenient

Gg guys. The only thing that I kind of wish played out differently was I wished my team had done a better job of keeping their roles secret. It was nice watching aubisio take the wheel.

Robert stab kind of had to happen because we had to transition into trying to get the positive kill, so a long term alliance simply wouldn't work as we got more info about their roles.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In all honesty, I don't see why people killed me so early. Yes my role was powerful, but I also feel like I'm willing to play nicer with others than Jalmont. I also couldn't win by myself really, my role requires me to team up with other people. That being said I wasn't too active after the Roberts were formed and I just went along with whatever they wanted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)