Walrus W A T S K Y! W A L R U S! [7th Reveal - The Legend of Hardhead Ned - 12/16 4PM CST]

What is Walrus? It's a forum game where you submit songs to me according to various categories and I rank and score them based on how much I like them.

Also, this time the categories are inspired by Watsky songs because Watsky stone cold bop.

To join, simply sign up in this thread (or drop me a DM at BrainpanSonata#0280). Submissions must be done by PM/DM, including YouTube or Soundcloud links to your picks. One by one, categories will be revealed in the official walrus Discord server and the respective threads. Aim for the highest overall score, or play along for fun and the love of music.

Scores will be logged and tracked via Google spreadsheet. Scoring is done on a 0.0-10.0 points range based on how much I enjoy a song and how well it fits the respective category. My scoring system runs along the same lines as MyAnimeList: 5s are boring, 6s are okay, 7s are good, 8s are great, 9s are awesome, and if you get a 4 or below ya dun goofed. Will anyone send me a 10 point masterpiece? We’ll see...

Additional rules are as follows:
  1. Any categories you fail to submit for will automatically be scored 0. You can send submissions at any point up to the day before the respective category’s scheduled reveal. In some cases, depending on my schedule, I may be lenient enough to accept submissions up to the T-minus 12 hours mark. I will actively check in with players who have unfilled submissions to help prevent catfails.
  2. Any submissions which don't fit the qualifying requirements of their respective category will automatically be scored 0. For example, if I had a category about guitars and you subbed an acapella song, you would catfail.
  3. You will need to change your submission if it's a song I judged in my previous walruses in the exact same category that you submit it for. This rule only applies to the cover songs category Sloppy Seconds. Subbing a previously judged song for a different category is okay, since judging factors will change based on which category it’s submitted to.
  4. You will need to change your submission if it's a song I submitted to a previous walrus.
  5. You will need to change your submission if it's a song I used as an example, header, or outro in this walrus or my previous walruses.
  6. Tracking for rules 3, 4, and 5 is solely the responsibility of the host. I will crosscheck all submissions and let you know if something needs to be changed. I will also let you know of any technical errors which might require you to change the links to your submissions.
  7. You will need to change your submission if I can't bring myself to listen to it in its entirety more than once. This pertains not just to the banlist found in Rule 10, but also to anything pitch shifted/chipmunked, played on a kazoo/vuvuzela/air horn, and/or painfully out of tune. If you value scoring high on the leaderboard, then this is not the hill you die on.
  8. If two or more players submit the same song for a category, the second (and third and so on) person to submit the song will be given the option to change their submission. If they decide to stick with it, it will be given a single score and the players involved will tie in that round's rankings. This type of tie will be expressed in dense ranking (eg. 1223) rather than standard competition ranking (eg. 1224).
  9. You can change your submissions at your leisure. As with late submissions, song changes will be accepted at any point up to the day before the respective category’s reveal. Unlike Rule 1, I will not accept T-12 hour sub swaps because getting in a song that may do better or worse isn’t as urgent as avoiding a 0.
  10. My ban list is Nickelback, Owl City, Operation Ivy, The Neighbourhood, Kings of Leon, and US band Backlash. Swedish band Backlash is okay, but I have too many issues with that trumped up Pink Floyd cover band by the same name.
  11. You cannot submit Watsky to the Watsky walrus because that is too easy and you’d probably be sending me something I’m using here or have subbed in the past.

Pale Kid Raps Fast
Gimme something with a BPM rate of 120 or more. Faster is not necessarily better, but anything that sounds or feels like a slow jam will probably not do well here. I’ll be checking qualifiers with https://songbpm.com and https://getsongbpm.com/tempo, so feel free to use those when picking your sub.
Examples:
Mean Ass Drunk by Watsky [154 bpm]
Nuclear (Album Version) by Zomboy [174 bpm]

Sloppy Seconds
This one's for the hand-me-downs: cover songs. Yes, it’s the return of my favorite category. Rules 3, 4, and 5 apply here, so check below for a list of covers songs I have already judged, used, and/or subbed. Also, the “I’ve judged, used, and/or subbed this” list stands at a whopping 54 songs, so I’m gonna save myself some trouble and say anything labeled as a remix does not qualify.
Examples:
The Pretender by Infected Mushroom
Take On Me by PelleK

Don’t Be Nice
Diss tracks are a thing, right? Send me some.This stands to be a narrow category, so I will also allow songs that hate on a general subject rather than specific individuals.
Examples:
Kill A Hipster by Watsky ft. Chinaka Hodge & Andrew Oedel
Mama Said Knock You Out by LL Cool J

Lovely Thing Suite
Send me a song that’s about death in some way, shape, or form. Whether it’s hypothetical musings, mourning someone who passed, or a description of how someone died, anything goes. Though maybe keep it classy; respect the dead and all that.
Examples:
Lovely Thing Suite: Conversations by Watsky
I Will Follow You Into The Dark by Death Cab for Cutie

Limo 4 Emos
After all that hate and death, I need something that’ll “pick you up when you are down”. So send me cheery, funny, and/or motivational songs to lift my mood. Bouncy music with depressing/disturbing lyrics is not what I’m looking for here. I want something truly feelgood.
Examples:
Feeling Good by Muse
Moral Of The Story by Watsky

Headphones
You know what headphones are great for? Stereophonic effects. A riff in one ear, a chord in the other, a beat that pingpongs back and forth in your skull. So send me something that grabs my audiospatial attention.
These examples are best understood through headphones:
Fireworks by Watsky
On The Run by Pink Floyd

The Legend of Hardhead Ned
Whether it’s a true story, bro or the tallest of tall tales, send me a song where the lyrics tell a story. If this walrus gets 20 or more people submitting, I will include an exclusive uncensored bonus header song in this category’s reveal.
Examples:
The Devil Went Down To Georgia by The Charlie Daniels Band
Stan by Eminem ft. Dido

Let’s Get High And Watch Planet Earth
We’ve done booze before, so let’s do drugs now. Uh, songs about drugs. I am not ready to handle a bigass byo kush meet and greet and I probably never will be.
Examples:
Feel Good Hit of the Summer by Queens Of The Stone Age
Jack I’m Mellow by Trixie Smith

The following is a list of cover songs from my first walrus and my own subs.
As per Rule 3, these songs cannot be subbed for Sloppy Seconds.

Black Hole Sun by Postmodern Jukebox ft. Haley Reinhart
Come Together by Arctic Monkeys
Down Under by PelleK
Renegades of Funk by Rage Against The Machine
Pepper Steak piano version by rireetheviridan
Young Folks by James Blunt
Oops I Did It Again! By Children of Bodom
Mighty Quinn (Quinn the Eskimo) by Manfred Mann (This actually is a cover song)
Footloose by Blake Shelton
Never Gonna Give You Up... KAZOO’d! By Tsuko G.
Cha-La Head-Cha-La by FLOW
Stay by Demi Lovato
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road by Sara Bareilles
You’re Wondering Now by Amy Winehouse ft. The Specials
Ta Shuo by Zhang Bi Chen
Bad Apple!! By Demetori
Village Green Preservation Society by Kate Rusby
Do I Wanna Know? By CHVRCHES
I Won’t Back Down by Johnny Cash
I Dreamed A Dream by Idina Menzel and Lea Michele
Shake The Disease by Hooverphonic
Lake of Fire by Nirvana
Defying Gravity by Caleb Hyles
Shelter (Ghibli Orchestra Edition) by The Seycara Orchestra
Billie Jean by Chris Cornell
Take On Me by Brooklyn Duo and Ensemble Connect
Royals by Postmodern Jukebox ft. Puddles Pity Party
This Will Be Our Year by OK Go
Viva Las Vegas by Dead Kennedys
Poor Unfortunate Souls by Jonathan Young
The Final Countdown by Jonathan Young and Caleb Hyles
Jolene by Postmodern Jukebox ft. Maris
Mr. Heatmiser by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
The Sound of Silence by Disturbed
Thriller by Postmodern Jukebox ft. Wayne Brady
Hallelujah by Alexandra Burke
Blue Monday (1930s instruments version) by Orkestra Obsolete
Climbing Up The Walls by Easy Star All-Stars ft. Tamar-kali
The Man Who Sold The World by Nirvana
The Handler by PelleK
Baby I'm Yours by Arctic Monkeys
Bloody Stream by PelleK
Classical Gas by Tommy Emmanuel
Somebody That I Used To Know by Jonathan Young
White Christmas Acapella Cover by Jonathan Young
Senbonzakura Metal Ruler Version by Unknown Artist ft. Hatsune Miku
Red Dwarf Theme on Laser Harp by Theremin Hero
Vamo' Alla Flamenco by The Black Mages
Stormy Weather by Ella Fitzgerald
Take On Me by Ninja Sex Party
I’m Not Okay (I Promise) by Caleb Hyles
No Surprises by Postmodern Jukebox ft. Chloe Feoranzo
Hit The Road Jack by Tommy Emmanuel & Igor Presnyakov
Whatever Lola Wants by Della Reese
What Is Love by Skameleon
I Will Survive by Cake

Signups List
  1. leonard (from big bang theory) [Smogon]
  2. BLOODYRAIN10001 [Kongregate]
  3. nikeas [Kongregate]
  4. Celever [Smogon]
  5. Andy Snype [Smogon]
  6. Lebossle [Kongregate]
  7. Aladyyn [Smogon]
  8. Da Letter El [Smogon]
  9. Robert Alfons [Smogon]
  10. nutella [Mafia Universe]
  11. shubaka17 [Smogon]
  12. Mischief [Mafia Universe]
  13. Owner Of A Lonely Heart [Mafia Universe]
  14. Phighter [Mafia Universe]
  15. LordQuas [Mafia Universe]
  16. JALMONT [Smogon]
  17. RaceBandit [Kongregate]
  18. Isa [Smogon]
  19. Energy [Smogon]
  20. Maybe you?
Signups will be open until a currently undetermined date.

Additionally, I'd like your opinion about header songs. My original plan was to do the songs the categories were named after as headers, with just one header and an outro per reveal. If you would like the usual two headers, speak up in your signup post.

Last edited:
A tentative date has been set for the first reveal. We're aiming to do the Pale Kid Raps Fast live reveal on Saturday the 21st!

If you haven't sent your 120+ BPM song yet, do so before then!

And if you want the walrus to hit 20 players and unlock the exclusive bonus header, spread the word! Only three more players needed for 20!

Category 1- Pale Kid Raps Fast

19th Place
Submitted by Mischief
Score: 6.6

80808 by Death Grips

It’s not bad, but I keep zoning out when I listen to it and that’s never a good sign.
18th Place
Submitted by Isa
Score: 6.9

Almost Crimes (Radio Kills Remix) by Broken Social Scene

What’s that sfx at the beginning? A weed whacker? A lawn sprinkler? Is its sudden replacement with an improv saxophone any improvement? The world may never know.
17th Place
Submitted by leonard
Score: 7.2

She Works Out Too Much by MGMT

I love MGMT. Oracular Spectacular and Congratulations are my jams. But this song acts like it’s trying too hard to improve upon their sound from past albums, when their sound doesn’t really need improvement.
16th Place
Submitted by Phighter
Score: 7.6

You Make My Dreams by Hall and Oates

Surprised to find this is 167 BPM, but when I focus on the beat, I kinda get it. It bugs me a little how the backup singers cut out halfway through the phrase.
15th Place
Submitted by DLE
Score: 7.8

Archangel by Burial

I think I’m scoring this one by whether or not I’d skip it if it came up on Pandora. (Wouldn’t.)
14th Place
Submitted by JALMONT
Score: 7.9

Ran$om by Lil Tecca ft Juice Wrld

Can’t tell if those long notes are auto tuned or if he’s singing through his nose, kek. But that flow is pretty tight.
13th Place
Submitted by Owner
Score: 8.0

Last One Standing by Simple Plan

Maybe Simple Plan has hidden gem potential? Further study is required.
12th Place
Submitted by Celever
Score: 8.1

Mansize Rooster by Supergrass

I need to get out the old Add To Pandora list and add Supergrass to it. The tempo changes are quite nice.
11th Place
Submitted by Bloody
Score: 8.2

Cycle Hit by Kasai Harcores

I had to go to osu! to find the BPM for this. So if getting me to check out osu! was ever a life goal of yours, mission accomplished. I like Camellia’s drop best out of the four.
Tied for 9th Place
Submitted by Andy Snype
Score: 8.3

Deer Dance by System Of A Down

Audio comfort food. I still have the cd, though it’s been ages since I last owned a cd player.
Tied for 9th Place
Submitted by Lebossle

Champions of London by The Prodigy

We’re gonna be hearing a lot of Prodigy in this walrus. This has an action movie soundtrack feel. A fight scene, or maybe a chase scene.
8th Place
Submitted by Robert Alfons
Score: 8.4

Push Upstairs by Underworld

Reminds me a little of VNV Nation. The driving beat has certainly caught my ear, more than I thought it would.
Tied for 6th Place
Submitted by Aladyyn
Score: 8.5

Warriors Dawn by The Lord Weird Slough Feg

It takes a while to really show off its speed, but it has some sweet melodic shred.
Tied for 6th Place
Submitted by nutella

The Ballad of Mr. Steak by Kishi Bashi

I almost can’t tell if this is late 80s pop or early 2000s indie and I think I like it that way.
5th Place
Submitted by nikeas
Score: 8.6

Die Another Day (Technical Lolibreak Remix) by odaxelagnia

A rare instance where chipmunking doesn’t ruin it. It’s very chaotic and grows more enjoyable on subsequent repeats.
4th Place
Submitted by LordQuas
Score: 8.7

Datsu, Hikage no Onna by Otoboke Beaver

Punk’s not dead, it just moved to another city.
3rd Place
Submitted by Energy
Score: 8.8

Keanu Reeves by Logic

Hell yeah.This is a banger, man.
2nd Place
Submitted by shubaka
Score: 8.9

Mayday by Dreamcatcher

It certainly has speed on its side. It’s K-pop and yet it’s scratching an itch usually reserved for banger anime OPs.
1st Place
Submitted by RaceBandit
Score: 9.2

Seven by Symphony X

Shhh. Quiet now. I’m basking in the shred.

~+~And our Watsky-tastic outro for today is Brave New World~+~

RaceBandit zooms into first place, with shubaka and Energy hot on his heels! Will this walrus race be won by a veteran or a newcomer? It’s far too soon to tell!

Next round is Sloppy Seconds! We’ll have everything well-covered next Tuesday- the 1st of October- at 4pm cdt.

Energy needs to copy someone’s notes by Monday the 30th!

Category 2 - Sloppy Seconds

19th Place
Submitted by DLE
Score: 6.3

I See A Darkness by Rosalia (Originally by: Bonnie "Prince" Billy)

Obligatory slow dramatic female vocals cover says what. A few off notes, a few harshly strummed chords, a few spots where breath support fails. It’s promising, but she needs to rerecord it to turn it into dynamite.
18th Place
Submitted by Isa

Ceremony by Galaxie 500 (Originally by: New Order)

Pardon the mic squeal. Not much else I can say about it, but it’s pretty good.
17th Place
Submitted by Mischief

Falling Away From Me by Kadinja (Originally by: Korn)

Nice guitars, nice bridge. A surprising lack of death growls, but maybe there doesn’t need to be death growls? Hmmmm…
16th Place
Submitted by leonard

Wannabe by why mona (Originally by: Spice Girls)

I really really really wanna give it an 8.
15th Place
Submitted by Lebossle

Rise of the Eagles by The Prodigy (Originally by: The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster)

Drivers, start! Your! ENGINES!

Sorry, force of habit.
14th Place

Hey Moon by John Maus (Originally by: Molly Nilsson)

So peaceful, so soothing. I think I’m gonna share this with my brother so he has something to play when my niece has a hard time going to sleep.
13th Place
Submitted by Aladyyn

Running Up That Hill by Meg Myers (Originally by: Kate Bush)

This has a big 80s vibe to it.
12th Place
Submitted by nikeas

Civil (Explore) [Guitar Cover] by Metal Fortress (originally by: Ben Prunty)

I like how it gradually ramps up from tranquil to epic.
11th Place
Submitted by Energy

When Doves Cry by Sam Perry (Originally by: Prince)

Gotta love the high tech high creativity stuff.
10th Place
Submitted by nutella

Such Great Heights by Iron & Wine (Originally by: The Postal Service)

So chill. If not idyllic, damn close to it.
Tied for 8th Place
Submitted by Bloody

Snow Drive by Araki (Originally by: Hatsune Miku)

This is the part of the walrus where Bloody says I am not weeb enough because I like Gumi more than Hatsune Miku. Araki’s got a strong voice. This is pretty noice.
Tied for 8th Place
Submitted by Phighter

Take Me To Church by Postmodern Jukebox ft. Morgan James (Originally by: Hozier)

It just wouldn’t be a covers category without Postmodern Jukebox.
7th Place
Submitted by LordQuas

Accordion by Abstract Orchestra (Originally by: Madvillain)

Them horns, tho. Shit, I haven’t even listened to Madvillainy (yet!) and I’m digging this.
Tied for 4th Place
Submitted by Celever
Score: 9.0

Oops! I Did It Again by Julia Zahra (Originally by: Britney Spears)

Far better than the Children of Bodom cover, that’s for sure. This is a bop even without comparing rotten apples to tasty, tasty oranges.
Tied for 4th Place
Submitted by Owner

Believer by Koolulam (Originally by: Imagine Dragons)

An impressive concept, well executed.
Tied for 4th Place
Submitted by RaceBandit

Land of Confusion by Disturbed (Originally by: Genesis)

Brave man, subbing Disturbed with a 10-scoring song already off the table. Still awesome, tho.
3rd Place
Submitted by Andy Snype
Score: 9.1

Rito Village Jazz Arrangement by insaneintherainmusic ft Alex Heflin (Originally by: Kataoka Manaka and Iwaki Yasuaki)

Last time I heard someone casually bust out a mandolin, it was that nerd from Live From Here. He does a few good covers songs, too, but usually not as good as this.
2nd Place
Submitted by JALMONT

Get Lucky by San Cisco (Originally by: Daft Punk)

Ooh, damn. Those high notes hit me in the chest like dayum. I’m impressed by how this cover can stand on par with the original without the original’s sweet harmonies.
1st Place
Submitted by shubaka
Score: 9.3

Flash by Girlfriend (Originally by: Perfume)

I know I don’t judge by the vid but this time I, uh, did. Because they’re rocking it like nbd. That level of skill where you’ve already busted your ass so hard trying to perfect it that you can just shrug and say you woke up like this. They’ve mastered this song.

~+~What does a cover song by Watsky look like? Our outro, See You Again~+~

Shubaka and RaceBandit cover all their bases, while LordQuas covers some ground! Can they cover the same ground for six more rounds or will someone shoot through the ranks and blow their cover?

Round 3 is Don’t Be Nice! We’re gonna give a hater a hug (see what I did there?) on Tuesday the 15th at 4pm CDT!

Category 3 - Don't Be Nice

19th Place
Submitted by LordQuas
Score: 4.9

Nothing Great About Britain by slowthai

Nothing great about this song, either.
18th Place
Submitted by nikeas
Score: 6.6

Dinozaury by Wykop

catgode: it’s about John Paul 2 btw
catgode: YMMV
17th Place
Submitted by Bloody

Connie Watson by Trevor Moore

I’m waiting for the sequel where Trevor surfs reddit and finds embarrassing stories about Connie on r/idontworkherelady.
16th Place
Submitted by JALMONT

It’s EveryNight Sis by RiceGum ft. Alissa Violet

People still care about the Paul brothers?
15th Place
Submitted by DLE

Hatred of Music I by Tim Hecker

This isn’t what I think of when I think of music that could make me hate music. More like it’s making me contemplate music. A weak fit for the category, but otherwise I quite enjoy it.
Tied for 13th Place
Submitted by Isa

6 day working week is a pain by Otoboke Beaver

Punk’s not dead, it just moved to another category.
Tied for 13th Place
Submitted by leonard

Being A Rock Star by Lemon Demon

Catchier than it has any right to be. I think this might end up as an earworm.
12th Place
Submitted by Owner

Bleach by Call Me Karizma

I just had a flashback to one of my brother’s breakups.
Tied for 10th Place
Submitted by Energy

Reagan by Killer Mike

The war on drugs is built around a puritanical mindset that stymies research and fosters its own ignorance.
Tied for 10th Place

I Hate Jimmy Page by Mindless Self Indulgence

Jimmy Urine pulls no punches, not against other Jimmies, not even against himself.
Tied for 8th Place
Submitted by Aladyyn

Dear Diary by Masta Ace

It takes a big man to diss himself.
Tied for 8th Place
Submitted by RaceBandit

You Are Dead by Joe Sparks

I suddenly and seriously need a TF2 mod that plays this between respawns.
7th Place
Submitted by Phighter

Washington on Your Side by Leslie Odom Jr., Daveed Diggs, and Okieriete Onaodowan

It must be nice to be poetic and talented. Love how Daveed Diggs busts it out here.
6th Place
Submitted by shubaka

Poor Boy by The Regrettes

Somebody stop me before I go off on a tangent about incels.
5th Place
Submitted by nutella

The Wolf by Phildel

This slaps harder than I thought it would.
4th Place
Submitted by Andy Snype

Spare Me The Details by The Offspring

So glad I never have to go through situations like this.
3rd Place
Submitted by Mischief

Gift For You by Celldweller

Ooh. Takes a bit to get into it, but once it gets there, damn.
2nd Place
Submitted by Celever

Rich Girl by Hall and Oates

When in doubt in the Watsky walrus, submit something that Watsky sampled.

Damn, this is catty. Who hurt you, Daryl?
1st Place
Submitted by Lebossle
Score: 9.5

Killshot by Eminem

Here we go, folks. It’s the one, the only, the legendary Killshot.

~+~If you still want to hear some sick burns, check out ERB: Shakespeare vs Dr. Seuss~+~

“Haters to the left!” says shubaka in first place. And RaceBandit and Celever certainly don’t hate being on the podium.

Round 4 is Lovely Thing Suite. We’ll face our own mortality on Monday the 21st at 4pm CDT.

Category 4 - Lovely Thing Suite

Today's round is brought to you by the new clipping. album, There Existed An Addiction To Blood. Go check it out, it's fire.

19th Place

Heaven’s Blade by Coil

A suicide ballad?
18th Place
Submitted by nikeas

Ashes to Ashes, to Ashes (to Ashes) by Chris Christodoulou

Another great song with a weak fit for the theme because instrumental. If I didn’t know where this was from, it’d just have the title going for it. The ending was a bit abrupt.
17th Place
Submitted by Owner

Meet Me In The Woods by Lord Huron

Is there such a thing as a premurder ballad and can I pretend this is one? It kind of sounds like the leadup part of a murder ballad, so why not.
16th Place
Submitted by Phighter

Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men

On the one hand, nice horns. On the other hand, the theme is a little vague here.
15th Place
Submitted by Bloody

Bloody Dancin’ Party Night ~ Squeeze and BANG ♥ by Stack

In case anyone was wondering, kawaii sugoi satsugai jikan (cute amazing murder time for all you non-weebs) was not Bloody’s first choice. No, he wasn’t gonna send another LuvSic part.
14th Place
Submitted by Mischief

Void by Lorna Shore

Ngl, I thought Lorna Shore was a woman’s name. The lyrics are befitting of the theme, but are very hard to discern at points.
Tied for 12th Place
Submitted by JALMONT

Ceremony (Original Version) by New Order

We’ve heard the cover, now let’s hear the original.
Tied for 12th Place
Submitted by Lebossle

Bad Girls by M.I.A.

A little more about living fast than dying young, but there are some understated nods to the reaper in the lyrics.
11th Place
Submitted by Energy

Let It Be by The Beatles

Tfw you get so stressed out your ghost mom has to talk you down.
10th Place
Submitted by leonard

Lava Lamp by Thundercat

YouTube keeps putting this album into my recommendations. Maybe YouTube’s onto something.
9th Place
Submitted by Celever

Dear You by Lucy Spraggan

This one jumped up about half a point halfway through. Those last two verses are really deep, especially when you consider verse three in the context of verse four.
8th Place
Submitted by nutella

Lazarus by Porcupine Tree

Are you sure this wasn’t meant for the feelgood category?
Tied for 5th Place
Submitted by Andy Snype

Goodbye to a World by Porter Robinson

Shit, this is a category where I have to split hairs at the top and still end up with a bunch of ties. Not like I’m gonna say stop sending me good stuff, but y’all don’t make this easy.
Tied for 5th Place
Submitted by Isa

Pink Cigarette by Mr. Bungle

This is a great song and I love the fanmade music video (which puts a brand new spin onto it, if you haven’t seen it before).
Tied for 5th Place
Submitted by LordQuas

The Good Die Young by D12

A touching, emotional eulogy.
Tied for 3rd Place
Submitted by DLE

Do You Realize by The Flaming Lips

I think I heard part of this in a commercial once. Except the ad execs totally weren’t about to go letting anyone know it was a death song. Ad execs are crazy like that.
Tied for 3rd Place
Submitted by shubaka

Dead Friend by Against Me!

Simple but catchy. It really hits the mark on the theme.
2nd Place
Submitted by RaceBandit
Score: 9.1

The Last Rose of Summer by Méav

Damn, she’s got a beautiful voice.
1st Place
Submitted by Aladyyn

All We Love We Leave Behind by Converge

At points somber, at points moving, and 100% raw eulogy.

~+~And for our closing eulogy, we have Wounded Healer (Deer Tick Sample)~+~

Shubaka ekes out a lead from a near dead heat in first. RaceBandit and Andy Snype are dead serious about their spots on the podium.

Round 5 is Limo 4 Emos. Happy hour takes place on Friday November 1st at 4pm CDT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)