Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake / Precipice Blades
- Lava Plume
- Roar

I Built taking base Primal Groudon, for his good stats, moveset and his powerful defense, he is the lead of the team and the Xerneas check, the Batton Pass check too, because Roar ignores protect, he can 2HKO a lot of things like Chansey, Clefable, Groundceus, etc, and Lava Plume to burn or make lot of damage.

Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 200 Atk / 4 Def / 88 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Earthquake
- Sleep Talk

Ho Oh is to check Darkrai, it have good Special Defense to take a Dark Void and a +2 Dark Pulse easy, he can check Primal Groudon and Xerneas, giving a 2HKO to both (KO Darkrai), Brave Bird can KO another Ho-Oh, EQ for Primal Groudon and Arceus Rock on switch, Sacred Fire can Burn and make a lot of damage and Sleep Talk for Darkrai.

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Levitate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sludge Wave / Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Taunt / Protect
- Destiny Bond

Gengar can KO Xerneas, And Focus Blast is to KO Arceus Normal, he can wall Chansey / Clefable, trap walls and KO they, Taunt Lugia and sweepers, and Destiny Bond for make a Allahu Akbar lol, (Can take a boosted mon or a thread) and KO with Shadow Ball Lati@s, Protect is for mega evo and kill boosted arceus

Yveltal @ Dread Plate
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 132 HP / 28 Atk / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Rash Nature
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch

This mon is for damage the enemy and Darkrai Check, it KO Aegislash and can go vs Darkrai, it make 2HKO with Dark Pulse to both Primal, and checks Latitwin, Sucker Punch is to stop boosted mons after dark pulse damage, U-Turn gives a switch making damake and Oblivion Wing is a stab for Darkrai, Lucario, etc.

Arceus-Rock @ Stone Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Judgment

This is Ho-Oh and Yveltal check and Yeah, im satan lol, Thunder Wave stop Arceus if you cant burn him, stop Latitwin for more safe, stop Xerneas, Mewtwo, all speed over 350, Will o Wisp burn Arceus Ground sword dance, Judgment give KO Ho-Oh and 3HKO Lugia (Multiscale) and 2HKO Yveltal, recover gives him more resistance and Judgment for Stab + Item boost

Latios @ Soul Dew
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost

This is the only switch in to Kyogre, Giving a 2HKO to both Primals, and Xerneas, its the defogger and it can KO dragon types with Draco Meteor, is Primal Groudon Switch In and this help a lot, Soul Dew give him a good special defense and good special attack, enough to be a decent mon

The threats are the next Pokemons:

It can make a lot of damage and free kill, take care, Only Latios can switch in
Arceus boosted can make 6-0 is he boost itself x3 atk, Thunder wave can parlyz him and sacrifice gengar with destiny bond or try burning him

after calm mind and Arceus / Pdon dead, it sweep the team

And Stall gives me a mind pain

Yveltal @ Dread Plate
EVs: 132 HP / 28 Atk / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Rash Nature
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Taunt
- Destiny Bond

Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
EVs: 200 Atk / 4 Def / 88 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Earthquake
- Sleep Talk

Arceus-Rock @ Stone Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Judgment

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Lava Plume
- Roar

Latios @ Soul Dew
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost

Sorry for my bad english, really my english sucks lol

Special thanks to EG-XAnonymousX and A ShinyGirl♥ to help me on the build

Last edited:

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
Based Lord English omg

Mence fucks ur entire team, specially dd refresh/sub mence Oo

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 48 Def / 204 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic
- Play Rough
- Thunder Wave (replace it w ho-oh)

Why dont u try out this, w tw u can paralyze mence,m2y/m2 LO which are threatening for your team and also every fast mon in ubers, that makes your yveltal a threat.

That is all oO, I love mgar yveltal core btw <3 :]

Hi Jhonx~ ! I remember we talked on server a couple of times. Nice RMT and solid team probably one the best posted lately. Some sets are sub optimal I will make sure to give you the best natures and EV spreads but before that let me just list the few weaknesses I noticed:
1) Rock Polish Primal Groudon with Precipice blades/Stone Edge/Dragon Claw(most popular set) can set up for example on Ho-oh(locked in Sacred Fire) or Rockceus and 1HKO everything when Rocks are up and even without if Yveltal is slightly weakened.
Calcs:
252+ Atk Primal Groudon Dragon Claw vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Latios: 294-348 (98 - 116%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Primal Groudon Stone Edge vs. 128 HP / 0 Def Yveltal: 320-378 (75.2 - 88.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
2) Darkrai+Rocks up typically Deoxys-S + Darkrai. Something has to die when Darkrai comes in and then you have to trap it with Protect+Focus Blast Gengar which was good when It was uncommon but people are aware of it now so they might switch out on your Protect to avoid getting trapped. Also Focus Blast is 70% accurate which is really risky.
3) Latios/Latias are very annoying to face. If they have Calm Mind something has to die so you can switch in Yveltal safely and push them out afterwards.
4) Mewtwo is annoying but could be handled if you predict well. Still a weakness thought.
5) Groudon+Kyogre+Xerneas teams overload yours. Kyogre can weaken Latios and Groudon to open up for a Xerneas sweep and more importantly a Groudon sweep.
6) Fighting pokemons like Blaziken and Mewtwo X can be ultra annoying too but they are not common.
So in summary you are good versus everything but some forms of offense and bulky offense which I assume caused you some troubles.

Fixes(based on the sets in the importable form you provided):
1) Use this Ho-oh spread: Checks Xerneas pretty well and still hits hard(your set lacks EVs btw).
Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Atk / 56 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Earthquake
- Sleep Talk

You can speed creep it a bit from attack EVs if you want but not from anything else since Xerneas is a threat to your team.
2) Your Groudon is fine. You need Defense Investment on it for various reasons like Primal Groudon(lives a Precipice Blades)/Ekiller/Mega Salamence so your set is fine.
3) Your Mega Gengar set is great too but use Sludge Bomb>Sludge Wave to poison Support Arceus forms and wear them down easier.
4) Your Arceus Rock is great too. Very smart choice using Thunder Wave to cripple Latias/Latios and Mewtwo-Y, big threats to your team as I said earlier.
5) Use Latias>Latios. The set I will provide always lives a Dragon Claw after Rocks from Primal Groudon so that will diminish the Offensive Primal Groudon weakness you have.
Latias (F) @ Soul Dew
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 160 HP / 52 Def / 120 SAtk / 176 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Recover

6) You are good vs stall already with Mega Gengar and Banded Ho oh. I would use a Scarfed Yveltal which solves the weaknesses to Darkrai as Well as Mewtwo X, Blaziken and Mewtwo Y.
Yveltal @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 32 Atk / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Rash Nature
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch

Hope I helped!

Last edited:

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Not sure if it's been mentioned by the other Raters, but Ho-Oh is missing some very valuable EVs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)