Warlight - aka who wants to play some goddamn RISK

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
hmmm, doesnt look like it uses dice so that a plus. though the combat is just plain confusing. on the other hand my dad isnt playing.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thihs is really cool, thanks for showing it to me. I'm gonna try and complete the single player mode (just won the first match :D) before jumping into Multiplayer, but once I'm ready I'll post here again. Username is the same as here

Dude sweet ass. I'll play anyone that wants to.

It'd be especially fun to get some huge teams together. The game says you can have up to 24 damn players. That'd be so boss.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Is there a button for picking up the board and throwing it at your opponent, because this is an important manoeuvre in risk that is generally used at least once in every game, and is poorly supported in the online versions I have seen.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
okay I'm trying to set up a free-for-all game to get us started, but apparently I can't just search by usernames until I get you on my friends list. PM/post your email addresses and I'll invite you to the game

no, it is not real time, you make your moves whenever you can

games last a week or two, depending on how active the players are

just fucking play it and try it out, if you don't like it don't play

penguin344warlight@gmail.com
Seems like fun. I never got to play a game of actual Risk, as no one I knew was patient enough to even read the rule book. From what I've played of this though, it seems like fun.
EDIT: could you post your username DM so I know that I accept the right invite and not a random one?

I have never played risk properly, but i got into this quite easily, played the first 3 single player missions. The last was probably my most fun cause I got given iraq, so I was just slowly expanding until I had control of africa and eastern europe, before taking the rest of europe and going into a 20 turn wrestle for asia, which meant I had a ridiculous amount of armies by the time I went for america, it finished something like I built 2400 armies, and killed 900 enemies.
such a fun game

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Okay, I've got a couple 5-player games going with the people I have been able to invite so far. This website makes it nearly impossible to add someone to your friends list, which is stupid, so make sure you get me your email addresses.

Also, you can't start a 24-person game or a tournament until you pay the $30 to become a member, so we're going to put that off until next month when I get the money to pay for it.

I seriously suck at Risk even though I love it so much. I can't even beat the third single player mission. Or maybe I just get frustrated and quit whenever an opponent gets a slight upper hand. That's probably it.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
ATTN: FIRESTORM FORKS KEELHAULED THE IRON KENYAN

ACCEPT THE GODDAMN GAME INVITE SO WE CAN PLAYYYYYYYY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)