Warm up this winter with Reshiram! [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi everyone, I've been a bit inactive lately, but since I recently learned how to clone with the QR code method, I thought I'd test it out and hold a giveaway!

Although RNGs aren't as sexy now that SRing near-perfect legends is an attainable feat, I thought I'd give away a few copies of my favorite legendary: Reshiram! The Reshiram below was RNG'd on my White 2 retail cartridge without the use of cheat codes or other unscrupulous methods. Here are the details:

#643 Reshiram
Lv. 70 UT

Nature: Rash
Ability: Turboblaze
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Earth Power, Heat Wave, Tailwind, Snore
OT: Tate 24975

Non-Redistributable
Stock: 0
To get one, please follow the rules below:
1) Catch/breed something, doesn't matter what.
2) Put it up on the GTS with the message "Fire me up!"
3) Once you've uploaded your Pokémon, post here letting me know what you put up (be specific as possible, include gender, level, etc.) and what in game name I should be looking for.
4) Understand that this Pokémon is non-redistributable. This means you cannot trade it to anyone. Period. You may only use it for your personal collection or team. To show that you understand and have read this, include your favorite Pokémon written in white text somewhere in your post (it will become visible to me when I highlight your post).
5) Be patient! Since I'm very busy, I may not get to your request until many hours after you have posted it. I will quote your post and let you know once I've sent one your way, but please do not spam this thread asking why I haven't sent it yet.
6) Enjoy! And stay warm.

Update: All gone, thanks for participating! Please do not PM/VM me about this giveaway now that it has ended, you will be ignored.

Last edited:
Due to winter shenanigans, I can't pick up quite yet. Can you hold on to one for me? Awesome giveaway, btw!

Cloyster or conkelldurr probably

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Due to winter shenanigans, I can't pick up quite yet. Can you hold on to one for me? Awesome giveaway, btw!

Cloyster or conkelldurr probably
I can't make any promises, but check back when you can pick it up, I should still have some available.
I put up a level 1 male Hippopotas, my IGN is Cara. Thanks Tatertot!

my favorite Pokemon is Tyranitar!!
Looks like you requested a level 71-80 Reshiram, mine is at level 70. Try again :)
No Wifi until Friday for me :/ Latios
Are you willing to put one on reserve for me until then?
I can't make any promises, but check back when you can pick it up, I should still have some available.

Can I reserve one? I won't can't be online for another one and a half hours.

Uploaded female lv20 trapinch, IGN is Akane

Favorite is Swirlix

Last edited:
I deposited a male lv. 1 Sentret. My IGN is Michael. Thank you in advance :)

My favourite Pokémon is Mismagius.

I deposited a Lvl. 1 male Eevee (Evoli) and my IGN is Jason.

My favorite Pokemon is Lugia

Thank you for doing this Giveaway :)

Deposited level 18 male Scraggy
IGN: Martin

Edit: Received, thanks!
Favorite pokemon: Garchomp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)