Water versus Frost. waterwarrior versus Frosty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
I told you I couldn't wait to battle you again, so why wait at all?

Accepting this match, and issuing this match (again)

BATTLE MY JYNX
1v1 FE training Singles
1 Day DQ
2 recovers/ chills
2 subs
Items = Training
All abilities
THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A MASSACRE ON EITHER SIDE, BRING SOMETHING FAIR.

Jynx (Chell) Female
Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk, +14% Acc)
Type: Ice/Psychic
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Oblivious:
(Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Forewarn: (Innate) This Pokemon has the ability to sense the opponents super-effective, OHKO, and explosive attacks, and has a percentage (%) chance to evade equal to one (1) plus (+) double (x2) the move's base attack power. This percentage chance (%) is applied to the attacking move's base accuracy.
Dry Skin (DW ABILITY- UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing two (2) damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering two (2) HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by two (2). The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 110 (+)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks: (28/ 110 total moves)
Physical:
Bide
Counter
Fake Out
Heart Stamp
Lick
Pound

Special:
Blizzard
Confusion
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Powder Snow
Psychic
Wring Out

Copycat
Endure
Lucky Chant
Mean Look
Miracle Eye
Perish Song
Protect
Sing
Substitute
Sweet Kiss
Teleport
Wish
I'll take it.

Everything else is standard and I'll use...

Abomasnow (Blizzeta) (F)
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.
Type: Grass/Ice
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Abilities:
Snow Warning: (Innate) This Pokemon summons a massive hailstorm upon its entry into battle that does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.
Soundproof (DW): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 52 (60/1.15) (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Moves (34):
Powder Snow
Leer
Razor Leaf
Icy Wind
GrassWhistle
Swagger
Mist
Blizzard
Wood Hammer
Ice Shard
Ingrain
Sheer Cold
Ice Punch

Bullet Seed
Leech Seed
Avalanche

Energy Ball
Ice Beam
Protect
Giga Drain
Synthesis
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Substitute
Block
Focus Punch
Bulldoze
Focus Blast
Endure
Role Play
Sleep Talk
Light Screen
Secret Power
Substitute

I intend to use it in a TLR, but since it is 1vs1, I guess/hope it will be fast enough.
How this will work
waterwarrior sends out
Frosty sends out and orders
waterwarrior orders
I ref

Frosty orders first, but either way, go Chell, take this Exp. Share and kick some Abomasnow ass!

Also, due to council voting, changes, and me forgetting to edit the battle post, remmeber that Forewarn is now this:

Forewarn:
(Innate) This Pokemon is more adept than usual at sensing and reacting to the opponent's attacks. As a result, it gets a bonus move substitution that must have a condition in the format "If Pokemon X uses move Y", with no further qualifiers or additional clauses allowed. This bonus substitution may go anywhere in the list of substitutions the pokemon makes, but it must be indicated with "Bonus" or "Bonus Sub" or something similar in front of the bonus substitution.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Out goes Blizzeta with Exp. Share

Light Screen - Rock Slide - Wood Hammer
IF Flinch THEN Push back
IF Asleep THEN Sleep Talk (Rock Slide - Wood Hammer - Bullet Seed - Light Screen)

Let's hope we don't get haxed here... Also, Chell, y u no have Lovely Kiss?

Blizzard -> Counter -> Counter
If Blizzeta is (by a deranged stroke of luck) frozen A2, change that action to Psychic

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Pre-Round
Chell @ Exp. Share

EN: 100
Ranks: 1/2/4/4/110
Other: None

Blizzata @ Exp. Share

EN: 100
Ranks: 4/3/3/3/52

Round One
Chell sent a Blizzard at Blizzata, which was amplified by the hail. Blizzata made a Screen of Light, stopping the Special Attacks hurting it. Blizzata Threw a load of Rocks at Chell and Smashed it with a Tree. Then some real Rocks and Trees hit Blizzata. It seems like Chell has the upper hand, but that can change in a round.

Action One
Chell: Blizzard (-7EN)
Crit: <=625
=8424 (N)
Blizzata: [12+3+6-4.5]
=16.5HP
Freeze: <=3000
=9222

Blizzata: Light Screen (-10EN)

Action Two
Blizzata: Rock Slide (-6EN)
Hit: <=9000
=7266
=359 (Y)
Chell: [8+3+6-3]*1.5
=-21HP

Chell: Counter (-16.5EN)
Blizzata: [21*1.5]
=31.5HP

Action Three
Blizzata: (-8EN)
=4088
Chell: [10+3+5+6-3]
=21HP

Chell: Counter (-20.5EN)
Blizzata: [21*1.5]
=31.5HP

Summary:
Chell: -42HP, -44EN
Blizzata: -79HP, -24EN

Post-Round
Chell @ Exp. Share

HP: 58
EN: 56

Blizzata @ Exp. Share

HP: 21
EN: 76
Other: Light Screen (3a)

Light Screen is annoying, but we shall ANNIHILATE THE CHRISTMAS TREE!!

Blizzard x3
If a P/E move is used successfully, Substitute (15 HP) the first time and Wish the second, pushing back each time. This sub takes precedence.
If Endure, change remaing actions to Blizzard -> Fake Out -> Sing

Seriously, why do I not have Lovely Kiss on there.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I didn't see counter and now I am paying for it.

I see couple ways out, but, oh the irony, both depend on clear weather. Remind me to push for Snow Warning to can be activated.

Swagger - Rock Slide - Wood Hammer + Wood Hammer

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Pre-Round
Chell @ Exp. Share

EN: 56

Blizzata @ Exp. Share

HP: 21
EN: 76
Other: Light Screen (3a)

Round Two
Flavour and Flash-matches don't mix well.

Action One
Chell: Blizzard (-7EN)
Crit:<=625
=8441
Blizzata: [(12/2)+3+6-4.5]
=10.5HP

Blizzata: Swagger (-7EN)
Hit: <=9000
=1022
Blizzata was confused
Type: 2 (3a)

Action Two
Chell: Blizzard (-11EN)
Confusion: <=5000
=7092 (N)
Blizzata: [(12/2)+3+6-4.5]
=10.5HP
Blizzata was KOed

Post-Round
Chell @ Exp. Share

EN: 38

Blizzata @ Exp. Share

HP: KO
EN: KO
Other: KO

Prizes:
Me: 2UC
waterwarrior: 1CC and a win.
Frosty: 1CC and a loss.
Chell: 4MC, 1KOC
Blizzata: 4MC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)