Water's Warriors vs. Complicated Ninjas! The LELpocalyptic showdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
waterwarrior said:
While I'm at it, OPEN CHALLENGE!

2v2 FE doubles (<=35 moves)
2 Day DQ
2 subs
Switch = KO
Abilities = All
Complications said:
Ok, accepting Waterwarrior's challenge.
Items=All
Switch=Derp
Arena: Boxing ring of heaven!
Description: In the middle of the dessert, a rectangular pillar of earth 30 feet by 30 rises ten miles into the air. At the top... A Pokemon battling arena! As the arena is made of earth, all seismic attacks are allowed. A thin line of grass along the edge and a five-inch wide moat provide just enough water and vegetation to use grass and water type attacks that require external sources of water. As the arena is so high in the air, all weather bar rain is available. (The arena is above the clouds.) This may all sound nice, but here's the catch: because of the size of the arena, critical hits and attacks that deal 30 damage or more will cause the opponent to fall of the side of the arena. If this happens, the opponent must use their next action to climb back in, at the cost of five energy, negating the command for that action. (This can be subbed against- ie, "If Poliwrath gets knocked out of the stadium, cling on that action and climb up on the following acting in a sense as a form of evasive move.) Because of their innate abilities, flying Pokemom and Pokemon targete by the moves Storm Throw and Frost Breath are not affected by this, and if the opponent uses Focus Energy, only the first instance of attack will knock the target off of the pillar.
Summary: -All attacks bar Rain Dance are legal
-Critical hits or attacks dealing 30 or more damage knock the opponent out of bounds.
-If the opponent is knocked out of the arena, their next action is negated and they must spend that action and 5 energy climbing out
-The above effect can be subbed against
-Flying types are immune to the above effect
-Frost Breath and Storm Throw do not knock the opponent out of the arena
-Only the first direct attack after Focus Energy knocks the targe out of the arena

"What do you MEAN, all the refs are taken?! We've got an order here, and if my branch can't meet our quota, we're kaput!"

"I'm truly sorry, Ma'am, but Ref Co. policy is first come, first serve. Perhaps you should've managed a more populated area."

"Isn't there ANYTHING you can do? One spare ref?"

"Well... There's one..." the voice trailed off. "But he's new, and he shows a... remarkable lack of talent..."

"I don't care! Anything!"

"...I'll see what I can do."

The battlers waited on their perch, miles above the dusty desert. The thin air and cold chill were getting to their heads, and their arguments could be heard from a mile away. At least, that's what they felt. No one was within a mile. It was just sky and sand.

"I DID contact them! They said the ref'd be here waiting for us!"
"Some bullshit service YOU picked out."
"It's not my fault that YOU picked an arena in the middle of Nowhere Fucking Orre!"
"It's not MY fault that you'r-"

Suddenly, the argument ceased. Footsteps were approaching.

A tall, lanky man approached, seeming to have been no more than 20 in age. He was of light complexion, with a perfectly arrogant yet perfectly vapid expression on his face. He was evidently spent after the climb to the arena, for he was hunched over with his hands on his knees, panting heavily. He made a few heaving noises, then straightened up, his t-shirt proudly displaying the crooked grin known as the "troll face."

"Do... do you..." panted the man.
"Do you guys... even lift?"

WATERWARRIOR

Cloyster (Frozone) Male

Nature: Lonely (+Atk, -Def)
Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Shell Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Skill Link: (Innate) This Pokemon’s skillful aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3)
Overcoat (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 6 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 70
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks: (24 moves total)
Physical:
Avalanche
Clamp
Dive
Explosion
Ice Shard
Icicle Crash
Icicle Spear
Payback
Razor Shell
Rock Blast
Spike Cannon
Tackle
Twineedle

Special:
Aurora Beam
Brine
Hydro Pump

Leer
Protect
Shell Smash
Spikes
Substitute
Supersonic
Toxic Spikes
Withdraw

Revenankh (Ra's al Ghul) Male
Nature: Adamant; [Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Special Attack]
Type: Ghost / Fighting
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Air Lock: (Innate) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.
Infiltrator (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 65
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: N/A
DC: 0/5

Attacks: (35/ 90 total moves)
Physical:
Arm Thrust
Brick Break
Counter
Drain Punch
Focus Punch
Hammer Arm
Low Sweep
Mach Punch
Payback
Power Whip
Revenge
Rock Slide
Rock Tomb
Shadow Punch
Shadow Sneak
Smack Down
Superpower
Vital Throw
Wrap

Special:
Sand Tomb
Wring Out

Bide
Destiny Bond
Endure
Glare
Helping Hand
Mean Look
Moonlight
Pain Split
Protect
Substitute
Taunt
Telekinesis
Torment
Wide Guard

VS.

Complications

Ninjask (Gasta) Male

Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)

Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Speed Boost
Innate
Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that occurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Infiltrator (DW, Locked)
Innate
Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 160
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 18

DC: 4/5

Attacks
Scratch (*)
Harden (*)
Leach Life (*)
Sand Attack (*)
Fury Swipes(*)
Mind Reader(*)
False Swipe *(*)
Dig
Bug Bite
Double Team
Fury Cutter
Screech
Swords Dance

Endure (*)
Night Slash (*)
Final Gambit (*)

X-Scissor (*)
Aerial Ace (*)
Substitute (*)
Protect
Facade
Toxic

Shedinja (Envy)

Nature: Quiet (+SAtk, -Spe, -10 Evasion)

Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Wonder Guard
Innate
Pokemon with this ability have their maximum HP set to 60, but suffer no damage from attacks that are not super effective.

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 35 (34.7>35)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

Attacks
Scratch (*)
Harden (*)
Leach Life (*)
Sand Attack (*)
Fury Swipes(*)
Mind Reader(*)
False Swipe *(*)
Dig
Spite
Bug Bite
Double Team
Fury Cutter
Screech
Swords Dance
Shadow Sneak
Shadow Ball

Endure (*)
Night Slash (*)
Final Gambit (*)
Bug Buzz

X-Scissor (*)
Aerial Ace (*)
Substitute (*)
Protect
Facade
Toxic
Shadow Claw
Will-O-Wisp

Waterwarrior equips
Complications equips (though he already said what he's equipping >.>) and orders
Waterwarrior orders
Both try to survive shitty overused memes

(Tell me if I'm doing something wrong, please...)

Looks like we're going on a Bug hunt. /me prepares spamming the fuck out of Rock-type moves

Both take Exp. Shares because I'm original as all hell

Comp, can you just re-post what your items are? I don't see them anywhere >.>

Looks like we're going on a Bug hunt. /me prepares spamming the fuck out of Rock-type moves

Both take Exp. Shares because I'm original as all hell

Comp, can you just re-post what your items are? I don't see them anywhere >.>
I didn't say them because he needs to post regardless. He's ordering first, remember?

Gasta takes an Exp. Share, Envy takes a Rate Candy.

Cold wind whipped across Complications face as he dared across the pillar at his opponent, wondering how anyone could breathe up here. With little more than a word, Waterwarrior sent out his two Pokemon, and Complications prepared to follow suit. The only thoughts that flashed through his head were: this is going to be tough.
Gasta: Aerial Ace-Dig-Aerial Ace (All Ra's al Ghul)
If Cloyster uses a Rock type combo on Gasta, use Protect on that action, but only once.
If a Rock type combo is used on Envy A2, use Protect (Shift to Envy) on that action.
Envy: Shadow Sneak+Will O Wisp-Cooldown-Shadow Claw (All Ra's Al Ghul)
If Envy is Taunted A1, change actions to Shadow Claw-Aerial Ace-Shadow Claw (All Ra's Al Ghul)
If Cloyster uses a Rock Type combo on Envy A1, use Protect on that action.

Looks like we're not in fir a very tough battle after all... Sorry about this, but we're not holding back! We might not be able to knock that Ninjask out of the ring, but let's see if we can't knock it out of the match!

Frozone: Rock Blast -> Ice Shard -> Rock Blast (all Ninjask)
Ra's: Protect -> Shadow Punch (Shedinja) -> Payback (Shedinja)

(Fuck. Just lost an hours worth of calculations, and I'm not in the mood to do it over again. I'll redo it tomorrow, or Friday if I get back early enough.)

(FUCK EVERYTHING
FUCK THE POLICE)

Waterwarrior

Frozone the Cloyster (M) @ Exp. Share
EN: 100
Stats: 4/6/3/2/70
Abilities: Shell Armor, Skill Link, Overcoat
Stat changes: None
Other: None

Ra's al Ghul the Revenankh (M) @ Exp. Share
Stats: 5/3/2/4/65
Abilities: Shed Skin, Air Lock

Complications

Gasta the Ninjask (M) @ Exp. Share
Stats: 4/2/1/2/160
Abilities: Speed Boost

Envy the Shedinja @ Rare Candy
HP: 60
Stats: 3(+2)/2/3/2/35
Abilities: Wonder Guard
Stat Changes: -10 Evasion
Other: Boosted STAB

Field Effects: None

"Hey, guys. Do you like Reddit?" sneered the man, with a voice like a broken Tesla coil. "I like Reddit. Heh. Heheh. I like their rage comics. They're funny, and I can relate to them, so they're funny. Heh. I upvote them all the time. Swag!"

Suddenly, the "ref" realized he had an actual job to do, and slowly shifted focus to the battle. "Heh. That Mummy guy is Protecting all cool. He's all like 'NOPE' like a boss. Le shell guy is all like "Burning you with le Shadowy Wisps (Will-o-Wisp + Shadow Sneak)", and the le le mummy le is all like "le NOPE" again. Then the swaggy ninja bug tries to do a le swag slash (Aerial Ace, for those who don't speak idiotese), but the mummy blocks it like a boss. MUMMY, Y U NO TAEK DAMAGE! The shell... Wait! Those look like vaginas! I saw that on Reddit! Hahaha ecksdee! He blasts some rocks at the swagbug, and... Ow, that bug just got TROLLED! Heh.

"It's the le next action, I guess? Swagbug is digging, which is cool I guess? And Vaginashell is all like le OH NO U DIDN'T and throws an ice shard at the bug, and I guess that hurts him. Trolled again! By a girl! I guess. Heh. Mummy is beating up Shellguy, throwing shadowy punches. Ouch. Heh. Envy is too tired to even move. What a pleb! I saw that word on 4chan. I'm gonna make it big on Reddit, 'cause Reddit is awesome, and I'll get so popular for it. Heh. But Swagbug digs into Mummy! Ow. Heh.

"Le final action! Swagbug Aces the Air towards Mummy, and hurts him a lot. But then Vaginashell blasts rocks at him, and he dies. Heh. Epic fail! Trolled! This'd make a swagalicious le rage comic. Heh. Mummy tries to Pay Shellguy back for damage it didn't do yet. Heh. Still hurts him. And le Shellguy slashes at Mummy, and does even more damage. Ninja trainer's still gonna lose. Sucks to suck lolololo troll'd!"

ACTION 1

Ra's al Ghul used Protect (-(7 + 8.3) = -15.3 En)!
Protected from all harm!

Envy used Shadow Wisp (-16.5 En) on Ra's al Ghul!
Roll to hit: 878 (Yes!)
Roll to crit: 8928 (No!)
Damage dealt: 0! It was blocked, dear calculationreader.
For En loss purposes, it would've done (2 + 7.5 - 4.5) = 5 Damage.

Gasta used Aerial Ace (-3 En) on Ra's al Ghul!
Roll to hit: Duh.
Roll to crit: 9505 (No!)
Damage dealt: None. lolprotect
For En loss purposes, it would've done ((6 + 3 + 6 - 4.5)*1.5) = 15.75 Damage.

Frozone used Rock Blast (-10 En) on Gasta!
Roll to hit: 4317 (Yes!)
It hits 5 times. Just deal with it.
Roll to Crit: 2411, 4854, 718, 8218, 5985 (No!)
Deals ((15 + 6 - 3)*2.25) = 40.5 damage! (Holy shit)

Action 1 Numbers
Ra's al Ghul: -15.3 En
Frozone: -10 En

Envy: -16.5 En
Gasta: -40.5 HP, -3 En

ACTION 2

Frozone used Ice Shard (-3 En) on Gasta!
Roll to hit: Irrelevant
Roll to Crit: 263 (oh shit it does! At least Gasta's flying type, so it doesn't fall)
Deals ((4 + 3 + 3 + 6 - 3)*1.5) = 19.5 damage! (Shit, if the second Rock Blast hits I'm sorry for ya Complications)

Gasta burrowed underground (-10 En)!

Ra's al Ghul used Shadow Punch (-3 En) on Envy!
Roll to Crit: 513 (the fuck RNG why ya have to go and make things so complicated for Complications)
Deals ((6 + 3 + 3 + 7.5 - 3)*1.5) = 24.75 damage!

Envy must cool down!

Gasta used Dig on Ra's al Ghul!
Roll to Crit: 8546 (of course not...)
Deals (8 + 6 -4.5) = 9.5 damage!

ACTION 2 NUMBERS
Ra's al Ghul: -9.5 HP, -3 En
Frozone: -3 En

Envy: -24.75 HP
Gasta: -19.5 HP, -10 En

ACTION 3

Gasta used Aerial Ace (-3 En) on Ra's al Ghul!
Roll to crit: 3324 (no)
Deals ((6 + 3 + 6 - 4.5)*1.5) = 15.75 damage!

Frozone used Rock Blast (-10 En) on Gasta!
Roll to hit: 6115 (I'm sorry Complications)
Roll to crit: 2875 (But I am not the one in control)
Deals ((15 + 6 - 3)*2.25) = 40.5 damage! (It is the people, the brutish masses, who decide my course)

Gasta fainted!

(I am but a slave...)

Ra's al Ghul used Payback (-7 En) on Envy!
Roll to crit: 5616 (no)
Deals ((5 + 7.5 - 3)*1.5) = 14.25 damage!

Envy used Shadow Claw (-4 En) on Ra's al Ghul!
Roll to crit: 8193 (no)
Deals ((7 + 4 + 7.5 - 4.5)*1.5) = 22.5 damage!

Numbers
Ra's al Ghul: -38.25 HP, -7 En
Frozone: -13 En

Gasta: -40.5 HP (Faints ;_;)
Envy: -14.25 HP, -4 En

ROUND 1 TOTALS

Ra's al Ghul: -48 HP, -25 En
Frozone: -17 En

Gasta: -100.5 HP (Faints ;_;)
Envy: -39 HP, -21 En

Waterwarrior

EN: 77

HP: 52
EN: 75

Complications

HP: KO
EN: KO
Other: Dead as a doornail that is actually alive but still unconscious

HP: 21
EN: 79

waterwarrior, go
(I'm sorry)
(Also, sorry it took so long)

It's fine, this is your first reffing, so I can't really complain about lateness. Plus, the only mistake I can find is that Frozone should have 6 less EN due to Skill Link's EN increase, but good job on the rest of it!

And now, FIRE ALL (or just a Rock Blast, same thing really)!

Frozone: Rock Blast -> Payback -> Rock Blast
If Endure, change A1 to Supersonic and push back, hoping for hax

Ra's al Ghul: Rock Slide -> Shadow Sneak -> Rock Slide
If Protect is used successfully, Moonlight and push back, for I am an asshole

(Shit... I DID make a mistake. Shadow punch critted, and Shedinja's not flying type. According to the stage gimmick, it should have fallen off action 2, and cooled down action 3...

Should I edit it, and then reorder? Or what?)

Aw damn it :/

You probably should edit Envy falling out of the ring in, but my actions will stay the same unless all attacks aimed at the mon while out of ring automatically miss (which Comp will have to clarify for me).

Actually, according to the arena, the Cooldown is negated by the effect and all actions carry on as normal, but Madotsuki should decide what's what.

(AAAA
Sorry... haven't had a decent chunk of free time this week. I'll get the... likely final update up tomorrow. It'll be great I promise)

Okay. This is bullshit. If I don't have this update up within 24 hours of this post, call a subref.
I'm sorry about this.

(I'm going to say Cooldown was negated. Complications is gonna lose 2-0 anyway :/)
Waterwarrior

EN: 77

HP: 52
EN: 75

Complications

HP: 21
EN: 79

The "ref", who had been on a tablet he brought with him (where was he holding it?), suddenly looked up.

"Hey guys!" sneered the ref. "Check out this awesome rage comic!"

"It's funny because I use 'le'."

ACTION 1

Envy used Endure (-15 En)!
Envy braced itself!

Frozone used Supersonic (-4 En)!
TO HIT: 9007 (miss!)

Ra's al Ghul used Rock Slide (-6 En)!
TO HIT: Irrelevant
TO CRIT: 6437 (No)
TO FLINCH: 9433 (No)
Deals ((8 + 7.5 - 3) * 1.5) = 18.75 damage!

Numbers
Ra's al Ghul: -6 En
Frozone: -4 En

Envy: -15 En, -18.75 HP

ACTION 2

Ra's al Ghul used Shadow Sneak (-3 En)!
TO CRIT: 633 (Yes)
Deals ((4 + 3 + 7.5 -3)*1.5) = 17.25 damage!
Envy held on!
But is knocked out of the arena!

Frozone used Rock Blast (-7 En)!
TO HIT: Irrelevant.
5 hits automatically
TO CRIT: 4087, 6695, 5044, 8196, 1497 (Nope)
Deals ((15 + 6 - 3)*1.5) = 27 damage!
Envy held on!

Envy must climb back up (-5 En)!

Numbers
Ra's al Ghul: -3 En
Frozone: -7 En

Envy: at 1 HP, -5 En

ACTION 3

Frozone used Payback (-7 En)!
TO CRIT: 7092 (No)
Deals ((5 + 3 + 6 - 3)*1.5) = 16.5 Damage!
Envy yadda yadda

Ra's al Ghul used Rock Slide (-6 En)!
TO CRIT: 5129 (No)
Deals ((8 + 7.5 - 3)*1.5) = 18.75 damage!
Envy knows no defeat

Envy used Shadow Claw (-4 En)!
TO CRIT: 6430 (No)
Deals ((7 + 4 + 7.5 - 4.5)*1.5) = 21 damage!

Numbers
Ra's al Ghul: -6 En, -21 HP
Frozone: -7 En

Envy: -4 En, at 1 HP

ROUND 2 TOTALS
Ra's al Ghul: -15 En, -21 HP
Frozone: -18 En

Envy: -24 En, at 1 HP

Waterwarrior

EN: 59

HP: 31
EN: 60

Complications

HP: 1
EN: 55

(That rage comic was painful to make, I think I lost several IQ points just by looking at the web page)

Complications' turn

Lololol it's pretty great though :3

Well, the RNG hates my goats. That crit ended my chances of scoring a KO, but oh well.
Maybe I can get a crit...
Shadow Sneak+Shadow Claw -Cooldown-Shadow Sneak (All Ra's)
If Revenankh uses Protect A1, cry in a hole and call him mean names. (Leech Life Frozone and push down)
If Ra's uses Shadow Sneak+Shadow Sneak A1, use Protect and push down (I knew I should have gotten Agility...

Waterwarrior

EN: 60

Complications

HP: 1
EN: 55

(I knew I should have gotten Agility...)
At least you can now

Complications sat around glumly, waiting for the ref to wake up. Meanwhile, Waterwarrior grew more impatient.

"Hey!" he shouted. "Wake up! You've got... like... one fucking action to ref!"

The ref was still sprawled out, curled around his tablet.

"Lousy no good asshole!" Waterwarrior shouted, as he kicked the ref forcefully. Unfortunately, the ref was more gangly than he imagined.

"AAAAAAA-" The ref screamed, plummeting to the earth a mile below.

"Holy shit!" cried Complications. "Will he be okay?"

"We're speaking English. He'll probably have a parachute edited in or something. C'mon, let's finish this. Fuck the ref."

Ra's al Ghul used Shadow Sneak (-3 En)!
To hit: Irrelevant
To Crit: Bluh, irrelevant
Deals 17.25 damage, but it KO's obviously

Envy faints
The end

stop reading

fuck you

Waterwarrior

EN: 57

Complications

Other: Boosted STAB, as dead as a Ghost should be

PRIZE TIME YAAAY

Complications

1 CC
Gasta gets 3 MC, 1 DC
Envy gets 2 MC

waterwarrior

1 CC
Ra's al Ghul gets 3 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Frozone gets 4 MC, 1 KOC

MADOTSUKI

Gets "laziest ref ever" award, should learn Skill Swap to get rid of Truant

(Also gets 4 UC, regardless of whether he deserves it)

I should ref singles more before I do doubles again

GG Waterwarrior, I suppose being counterteamed is what I get for making such an obvious challenge :3

Thanks for reffing Madotsuki! Also, Gasta gets an additional MC for Exp and I think Waterwarrior and I get 2 CC each.

Oh, and I believe you applied the KO bonus to your UC. Unfortunately, it only applies for battles larger than 3v3, so you should get 4 UC from this battle :/

GG Waterwarrior, I suppose being counterteamed is what I get for making such an obvious challenge :3

Thanks for reffing Madotsuki! Also, Gasta gets an additional MC for Exp and I think Waterwarrior and I get 2 CC each.

Oh, and I believe you applied the KO bonus to your UC. Unfortunately, it only applies for battles larger than 3v3, so you should get 4 UC from this battle :/
Ooooh. I thought it was "you divide the KO bonus by the format IF it was greater than 3v3", not "you get a KO bonus IF" yadda yadda... alright then!

You're incorrect on the CC, but correct on the EXP share.

GG to you too Comp, and counter-teaming was completely unintentional. Frozone and Ra's were just two mons I need to train. ^^;

Anyways, Frozone actually gets 4 MC from this match. In ASB, when a mon has full EC and DC, it receives 3 MC from a match instead of too.

Thanks for reffing Madotsuki!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)