Big Wayne Bradiest Mafia - Game Over - 13 Winners

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Without further ado, here we go!

The forum can be found here. I'm sending out account info now. Role PMs have already been sent to the accounts.

Gonna go ahead and tag the playerlist:
acidphoenix
Agape
arugalove Cancerous
askaninjask
Aubisio
Blazade
Da Letter El
Ditto
Dullagamur
elcheeso
epicsnorlax
Flyhn
Hannahh
Haruno
King_
Memoric
MiniMytch
Nomark
Paperblade
penguin344
RBG
Reinfleche
rssp1
shade
shubaka17
Steven Snype
Thetwinmasters
Tmi489
Tymano Aura Guardian
Ullar
UncleSam
Vanillish Wafer
VeryPinkPancakes
vonFiedler
Whydon
zorbees

If you didn't get in, don't worry - subs WILL be needed, and you'll be the first people I ask when I go looking for one.

note: yeti's finishing up avatars as we speak. some accounts have em, some don't, please be patient

Last edited:

Ampharos

All account info should be out. I recommend changing your password ASAP. If you have trouble getting into your account (or have any questions about your role or smth like that) get in touch with me or Yeti ASAP.

Ampharos

Oh yeah, and in case it wasn't clear: all the actual game stuff is gonna be happening in "Whose Mafia Is It Anyway?". "Posts From a Hat" is just there for shitposting.

Yeti

dark saturday
All avatars are out which is what you all REALLY care about.

I am not in your Smogon un/pw PMs so if you need to Smogon PM hosts you will have to wait for Walrein to stop dicking his girlfriend to receive a reply there.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Please PM me on PS or here please, I have another good role (TBT specs Togekiss) and help you out a ton so be sure to add me to your group of friends
Ily guys
Praise rufflets

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
King_ is Walrein. Have a good day.

EDIT: Anyone who wants Walrein dead, feel free to contact me. I'm willing to help out on this one.

EDIT2:
King_'s Enemies
Mortal Enemies: Clint Barton | Silver the Hedgehog | Wayne Brady
Partial Enemies: Captain Kirk | Jan Brady | Mako Mankanshoku | Rintarou Okabe | Scrappy Doo | Sheldon Cooper

Last edited:

Ampharos

guys don't forget to send your actions to Yeti as well as myself

also if you haven't figured it out by now we're billymills and GMax on the forum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)