Big Wayne Bradiest Mafia - Game Over - 13 Winners

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Vpp I can't really go into this now but what you asked was impossible, I did my best to help you win and I'm sorry that you didn't (you're the only person who was remotely allied with me who died apart from epicsnorlax...), blame the role design and bad luck if anything.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
would like to point out that I was joking about UncleSam, you were the best ally anyone could ever have asked for :) it was my bad luck in the end that caused my demise. Thanks for trying so hard to keep me alive :) you're great man.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Blame whoever set the Access Control List for the sheet. I thought it was an unspoken given to make a copy of EVERY sheet you're added to and update your records periodically. Record keeping is player responsibility.

Dead players really shouldn't interfere with the game in any capacity where it isn't given to them as part of their role tbh

but that's just me and I'm an NPC so I'm not even dead except from this work

UncleSam

Leading this village
Once again billymills manages to cause consternation by being negative about mafia for literal zero reason while also completely misrepresenting me in the process

You can still view the sheet, I did not 'lock' anyone out of any sheet. I wanted you to stop messing up the formatting of a sheet I spent countless hours on and want to post in postgame and which you can copy to your own sheet in thirty seconds if you want to edit it

Not to mention the game is over and did I mention you can still view the sheet

Thanks for being toxic and negative to me like you are about everything for no reason though

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Both of you take a chill pill

billy just make a copy of the sheet if you want to edit it

Sam don't fuck with your sheet after you die

This game was SO CLOSE to making it all the way to the end without any public mudlslinging please don't ruin it for everyone

UncleSam

Leading this village
I am so tired of these false equivalences.

billymills made a blatantly false accusation against me then called me a 'fucking awful mod' publicly. I responded pointing out that he is lying about me and I only did it publicly (I tried to take this to PM instantly) because mills continued insulting me publicly.

I am not 'fighting' or 'mudslinging', and I am so tired of people like Walrein or Yeti pretending to be the 'adult' in the room by setting up false equivalences to look 'neutral'. Being an adult means not validating when mills (or anyone else) makes something up then treats other players like shit, and it means dealing with things rather than avoiding them. I am sure as hell not 'ruining' the game because I've done absolutely nothing wrong, I've just been lied about and insulted publicly then when I point out the lies I get accused of being precisely as bad as mills and of ruining the game and get told off in these bs condescending tones by cowards who don't want to actually address things but want to gain points for how 'above the fray' they are or something.

Walrein said:
Sam don't fuck with your sheet after you die
You specifically told me I could maintain the formatting etc. of my sheet as new players died. So I really have no clue what you're telling me off for here.

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Why tf is it so hard for men (boys?) in their 20s to act their gd age?

Your first instinct to a situation shouldn't be assuming the worst and lashing out in public. If billy had PMed Sam and Sam ignored him that'd be one thing. Perhaps Sam should even have PMed billy first to say hey duplicate my sheet I'm locking down the original for posterity since billy's solution is to call him an awful mod. FailFish

Then you get the clowns in 2pin whining about how they want to sub out because my team sucks bs mechonics bs game not going my way

SIT THE HECK DOWN AND SHUT THE HECK UP

Idk how tf some of you get by in life trying to rage or ragequit at every turn. Buckle down and stick with it don't pussy out and don't jump to being a douchebag about a problem that requires a simple PM of clarity.

This game had been pretty rage free nobody was seriously mad over a stab or anything, disappointed or frustrated at the most.

Then u get this "awful mod" mudslinging

WHERE THE DISRESPECTING STAFF INFRACTION FOR THAT ONE
#DICKSOUTFORHARAMBE

Alright I'm going to update this game in 10 hours or less.

Nobody have a public melt in that time span. Settle down and finish the game like adults. Even if you're a teenager you can pretend to be an adult.

Thx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)