WCoP 2017 - General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
I hate America. In 2016 M Dragon and I agreed that I would get 3 Americans in pools. Of course as we all know now I ended the careers of PDC and TheEnder, whilst being bested by Omfuga, who I later discovered to be of the superior Egyptian race, living incognito in New Jersey (known colloquially as "New Joisey"). Ciele give me another 3 this year so I can rid the site of this scourge. Also join my clan guys; link in my sig.

USA East might potentially have roster spot(s) available. Getting your free trophy isn't going to be that easy, however. Step 1 of the grueling tryout process is figuring out who's really an avid fan of the team, and who's just a bandwagoner trying to latch on for their own success.
So, with the help of some of my teammates, I have created a USA East History Quiz. How much do you really know about this dynasty?
East, as you all know, is a very elitist circlejerk, so you need 81% to pass this test.
https://www.onlineexambuilder.com/us-east-knowledge-quiz/exam-153998

Last edited:

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
USA East might potentially have roster spot(s) available. Getting your free trophy isn't going to be that easy, however. Step 1 of the grueling tryout process is figuring out who's really an avid fan of the team, and who's just a bandwagoner trying to latch on for their own success.
So, with the help of some of my teammates, I have created a USA East History Quiz. How much do you really know about this dynasty?
East, as you all know, is a very elitist circlejerk, so you need 81% to pass this test.
https://www.onlineexambuilder.com/us-east-knowledge-quiz/exam-153998
Yeah mostwanted tried to frame someone and get him forum/ tour banned (and almost succeeded) but he's unlucky that he only lost his badges. Let's be honest with all the shit mostwanted did he's lucky he never got permad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)