Weeding Out the Weenies

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Albatr0ss has just earned an official Smogon.com art badge because her art is THAT on-the-spot identifiably exceptional, i predict she goes the way of basquiat by passing peacefully at 27 only to have her likeness sold on shirts at urban outfitters for prices that can’t decide if theyre markups or markdowns

what do the rest of you bring to smogoff?
this is your one and only opportunity to fight for your place in this community

CE7F9AC5-3D47-45C7-81F6-7E1125C81525.jpeg

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
i predict she goes the way of basquiat by passing peacefully at 27
Actually I plan to die surrounded by strippers, after challenging the bouncer to an arm wrestling contest where, if I win, I get to access the strip club for free forever, and if they win, they get to mount my head on a plaque above the strip club

Ideally I would start off strong but ultimately be overpowered and my arm slammed into the table so hard that the force of the impact breaks the table, and the floor, and I get shot straight down to hell and then the bouncer has to fight through hell and all the demons and shit in order to obtain my limp, rotting body, from which they will then decapitate and attach my head to the plaque (which was a reward for beating a tough sideboss found on a secret sidepath during the river Styx mainquest) and then carry it back up, fighting a gauntlet of bosses that they have aready bested but have come back stronger and meaner than ever, but eventually they will triumph over all of hell's spawn and return back to the strip club to put my head in its proper place

That would be epic I think

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Albatr0ss said:
after challenging the bouncer to an arm wrestling contest where, if I win, I get to access the strip club for free forever, and if they win, they get to mount my head on a plaque above the strip club
so either way you become immortalized

i fail to see the Darkness in your timeline

Reactions: BP

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Actually I plan to die surrounded by strippers, after challenging the bouncer to an arm wrestling contest where, if I win, I get to access the strip club for free forever, and if they win, they get to mount my head on a plaque above the strip club

Ideally I would start off strong but ultimately be overpowered and my arm slammed into the table so hard that the force of the impact breaks the table, and the floor, and I get shot straight down to hell and then the bouncer has to fight through hell and all the demons and shit in order to obtain my limp, rotting body, from which they will then decapitate and attach my head to the plaque (which was a reward for beating a tough sideboss found on a secret sidepath during the river Styx mainquest) and then carry it back up, fighting a gauntlet of bosses that they have aready bested but have come back stronger and meaner than ever, but eventually they will triumph over all of hell's spawn and return back to the strip club to put my head in its proper place

That would be epic I think
as a bouncer this sounds like a lot of work, I'd get my co-worker Big Joe to do it

(side note: other Joe isn't small, it's just that Big Joe is really Big. Hence we have Joe and Big Joe)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)