Welcome to Soul Society Hueco Mundo- An OU RMT Peaked #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Show is DA BOSS! If you haven't watched it I think you are missing something important in your life. I love Animes and this is My favorite next to Naruto and Claymore. This team Is going to be based on this anime so you better not be a Bleach Hater. So This team as been My successful yet It has reached #6 on PO because I was up all night trying to push it further, luckily this team has never lost a single match because of it's great coverage and Core that helps each Pokemon make a wonderful performance. I attempting Semi-Stall for a while I was so terrible at stall then I tried to put a little offense and It came to this

THE TEAM

(Team Building Process)

The team was created because of these to guys because they have great synergy together. Forretress was my main man since he was the set up and helped me get the game going, with sturdy it can survive a OHKO and always get a SR up. Flygon Is my only Scarfer because he is a amazing Revenger and always comes in when The game is going a bit slow. Now it was time to make a CORE!

Now I needed a Tank Heatran Packs a Punch in 4th gen but now It is even more of a tank with only 2 weaknesses that can be solved with Flygon and Forretress It has so much Bulk and helps me through the game. Heatran Stall power is amazing and I will show you why in more depth.

I needed some more steel power and Jirachi fitted in very well with it's ability it is very hard to beat it's stallish nature. It has a great synergy with Heatran and it OHKO many opponets without trying. Also It has a great check to Ice type and Fighting type attacks.

The to Fix My Fire problem I added Vaporeon as my Bulky water and Lucario as my Late game sweeper and this is how my team got Created

My last team was a fail and I wanted to create something much better.
Meet The Soul Reapers!
///Gin Orichimaru
Ability: Sturdy @ Leftover
EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 SDef
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Payback

He is my favorite lead in OU right now and is some Defensive Bitch! It has a great check and it's ability makes sure he gets his SR up. Payback is a great move to take on Lead Gengar's because Gengar pisses me off with HP fire. Since it is Bug/Steel it has a great resistance to almost every Type and that's what made it a beast.

Moves, EVs, and Plan

Spikes and Rapid Spin are pretty much the only reason I ever decided to use Forretress. It also give Payback some punch, and so when I finally need to use it, I bring Heatran in to be immune to it while the other team gets raped.

. Why is it Gin? Because Gin Smiles too much and he has similar eyes to Forretress I know Shit right?

Heatran @
Air Balloon Shinji Hirako
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP/128 Spd/132 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Lava Plume
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Roar

My favorite set and it just break everything I decided that If I Left it it will still have the EQ weakness so I airballoned it and It has worked awesome for me. Sometimes Heatran never get's to Rest due to the annoying move Taunt It wrecks My plans and really sucks but hen I get rid of the taunter it's game over brah. Now whenI see a Whismicott I always trick it to think Heatran is just a full on attacker until they see I have lava plume but most of them just taunt anyway but then then they get OHKO by Lava plume but some are Focus sash so I always hope I get the damn Burn. Overall It's a very good set and ruins many of my opponents plans.

.Why is it Shinji? Look at his damn Hollow Mask they look very similar and and his Red cero is just like Lava plume.

@ Choice Scarf Jūshirō Ukitake
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Naive nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Outrage

My own Motherfucking Revenger he rapes every single Dragon because Even latias gets OHKO by this thing because of latias poor defense
Fire Blast takes out skamory and EQ OHKO Tentacruel which ruins Flygon.
His place is never regretted because he is not only a Revenger he is a Team sweeper and helps the team put pressure on my opponents. Just like Ukitake he never gives up. Naive nature makes sure Fire Blast OHKO every steels ( except from Heatran) and It gives My physical moves s Punch.

It's big threat is LO Deoxys-s because it OHKO Flygon with Ice beam and the other thing that sucks is even if My Flygon is Jolly and Scarfed it still can't Outspeed it. But Heatran can some in and Lava plume it for a 2HKO
same goes with Life orb damage. Another threat is Scarfed Starmie It can OHKO Flygon easily but when it is locked into Ice beam I switch for the KO with Jirachi!

Ukitake is a freakin Bomb because he is a captain and is some Fighter when he releases his special powers he is unstoppable same goes for Flygon.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 44 HP/212 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Twave
- Ice Punch

My own Jirachi set and it helps me stall every pokes that aren't, Scarfed.
Ice punch OHKO Dragons, Fire Punch OHKO steels, Iron Head stalls so I can get my lJirachis health back with the lefty and Twave Stops scarfers and stallers. Some times Jirachi can 6-0 an opponents team If I get lucky with every Iron Head I can Flinch My opponents team For the 6-0. Ichigo is just like Jirachi because they both Flinch Their opponents when they are at low health so they can win So they have a lot in common.

Jirachi is a boss just like Jirachi because he Has a awesome mask and when it uses Fire punch it looks like Fire Punch.

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Trait:Inner Focus
252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant(+Atk -SpA)
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Crunch
- Extremespeed
Once Lucario is revealed it is generally the beginning of the end. Lucario is to powerful as soon as the Threats are away it is game Over
It has a perfect resistance to dark type Pokemon and can OHKO TTar and Heatran with Close combat. Extreme speed helps me with Lucario speed issue and Crunch OHKO Psychic Pokemon with Entry damage. If someone Over predicts an attack I get a free sword dance but sometimes people give me a huge chance to get +6 attack boost and then I proceed to Sweep. It doesn't need to SD to sweep because It attack power is very high and with life orb it is unstoppable.

Grimmjow resembles Luacrio they are both bosses in the Espada and they always show there power and Grimmjow Blue sphere Cero looks like Aura sphere.

Toshiro Hityugaya
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 180 HP/252 Def/36 Spd/40 SDef
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Protect
- Surf
- Roar

Vappy gives this team wish support and helps me get rid off annoying threats in my team. Vaporeon is a boss sometimes because he does a great Stalling job. It has great Synergy with Heatran and helps me OHKO many Fire that will disturb Lucario's Slumber, Because of it's high base HP it can survive an supereffective move and wish then Protect to get's it's health back. Also it also Takes out LO pokes because it can wish take damage then protect the get his health back.

Hityugaya is a fucking tripper He will just freeze you then attack you for the kill. His bankai is also overpowered same goes for Vappy.

So that's the team rate the team please!

Having a team member who sets up entry hazards Spikes, SR, Etc. will maximize a true Lucario sweep.

Swampert is the obvious weak link and I'm sure others will agree. Your team is very weak to rain teams, and the only pokemon who can resist STAB boosted water type attacks is Latias. I would highly suggest replacing Swampert for Special Defensive Ferrothorn. Ferrothorn allows you to sponge electric and water type attacks and Heatran won't have to carry HP Grass, instead give it stealth rock.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Nature: Sassy
Evs: 252 HP / 208 SpD / 48 Def
-Spikes
-Leech Seed
-Power Whip
-Protect / Gyro Ball

OK I will make changes in 24 hrs. Thanks for the rate and I saw that to Swampert wasn't really holding it's weight on the team. I think having a Ferrothorn is a great idea but I don't really want heatran a SR set up because it is a life orb so having SR and S one Ferrothorn Will increase this team pressure a bit thanks.

I'm not sure if lucario is the best physical sweeper I think terrakion Does the job much better plus it also has acess to swords dance, the only problem is terrakion doesn't have priority

Lucario is amazing , mine used to give me alot of victory's after beeing able to set up.
It can survive a fire punch from bulky dragonite , from a jirachi without max attack too. I'm running ice punch over crunch on mine because extremespeed might not always kill the dragons where as luke can outspeed the bulky ones so its defenatly worth a try.

One thing i can say is : you dont have any special walls.
A special sweeper can rather easely kill off most of your pokemons.
Adding ferrothorn will allready solve this a little as he does have some special bulk.
You could also make the swampert a max special bulk one with curse to boost defence.

EDIT: I posted my rate be4 i saw 'dont rate yet' :P

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey there,

You have three pokes weak to fire, i know that the rest of your team resists fire but once flygon is down, Your team will have problems handling pokemon like infernape Who can ko heatran and seriously damage vaporeon. You may also want to carry scald on vaporeon. as you do not have toxic, and scald can help you wall physical threats even better. You may want to run a more specially defensive spread on jirachi. as once you twave a pokemon you will most likely be faster than them anyway.

Lol the team is totally different now xD

Anyways , having vaporeon as a bulky water is good. But on the bad side , due to team previeuw , switches to him will become VERY predictable. They could time a thunder(bolt) on that switch. Or a grass attack.
You could try gastrodon instead to be immune to the thunder, but then grass hurts more. Also gastro cant phaze nor wish so you probably will have to deal with vaporeons predictability .

Your jirachi's fire punch will not ko any steels. It doesnt ko heatran , opposing jirachi , skarmory , bronzong , metagross. They all have enough bulk to survive that fire punch. But jirachi has enough bulk on its own to survive a hit so guess it will be ok.

You also dont seem to have a special sweeper, this will hurt you alot in the end if an opponent has several physical walls. A wallbreaker salamance set might help you out on that part.

For the rest , nice team and nice presentation.
I'm a huge bleach fan too ^^ In gen 4 i used to call my pokes to zanpakuto releases. (Like kingdra was Tiburon :D from halibels release ^^)
I must say ukitake's ability are more like those from wobuffet then from flygon.

Hey there,

You have three pokes weak to fire, i know that the rest of your team resists fire but once flygon is down, Your team will have problems handling pokemon like infernape Who can ko heatran and seriously damage vaporeon. You may also want to carry scald on vaporeon. as you do not have toxic, and scald can help you wall physical threats even better. You may want to run a more specially defensive spread on jirachi. as once you twave a pokemon you will most likely be faster than them anyway.
Luckily for me we hardly see Infernape. I don't really want scald due to my bad lukc with it everytime I use Scald I never get the Damn burn so I just added Surf Instead.
Defensive Jirachi sucks on my part because Thunder or Tbolt 2hko it.
Lol the team is totally different now xD

Anyways , having vaporeon as a bulky water is good. But on the bad side , due to team previeuw , switches to him will become VERY predictable. They could time a thunder(bolt) on that switch. Or a grass attack.
You could try gastrodon instead to be immune to the thunder, but then grass hurts more. Also gastro cant phaze nor wish so you probably will have to deal with vaporeons predictability .

Your jirachi's fire punch will not ko any steels. It doesnt ko heatran , opposing jirachi , skarmory , bronzong , metagross. They all have enough bulk to survive that fire punch. But jirachi has enough bulk on its own to survive a hit so guess it will be ok.

You also dont seem to have a special sweeper, this will hurt you alot in the end if an opponent has several physical walls. A wallbreaker salamance set might help you out on that part.

For the rest , nice team and nice presentation.
I'm a huge bleach fan too ^^ In gen 4 i used to call my pokes to zanpakuto releases. (Like kingdra was Tiburon :D from halibels release ^^)
I must say ukitake's ability are more like those from wobuffet then from flygon
Thanks for the compliment Yes first of all Stall teams are famous due to the reason people never use special sweepers for stall. Also Salamence does not fit in this team at all it just ruins it's synergy and Flygon and Salamence are basically the same but Flygon has more resistance. If you read a part of my post it says I can take on every steel except Heatran. Lucario is my Wall breaker and Flygon aswell.

BLEACH FOREVER LOL

Look rmt's don't normally get me mad, but this is wrong. You've taken two older teams (sugarless girl) and now Rey's old team Enclose, Murciélago!: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76014

You've taken all his set's down to the EV, and then switched Rotom to lucario, because it can't spinblock anymore. The team is slightly different as your Jirachi's moves are different, but apart from that and the balloon on tran NOTHING'S CHANGED. I don't know why you don't think people won't catch you for this, but we will, and it pisses me off to see you steal a team, tweak it, and then give no credit whatsoever to it's creator. Every older player is going to be able to recognize this team, or any other featured old teams. BKC already called you out once this week, why are you making me do that again?

Every single Ev spread is taken directly from his rmt, as are 4 out of your 6 movesets. If you can't make a great team go to tutoring, get help. Don't make up fake peaks, with no CRE and no proof. Plus to make it to #6 in one night is ridiculously difficult, and from this post you clearly don't display the knowledge of the metagame to have peaked so high. Not only have the top 6 not changed since yesterday, but they're all above 1500.

It's bullshit to do what your doing as of now. To top it off, his team is Bleach themed as well. I hate bleach, and I really don't give a shit if you actually wanted your team to be bleach based regardless of his, but w/e. you even used all the gen 4 sprites he was using. Maybe you feel this team is different enough to require a rate, but at the very, very least give him the credit he deserves. In conclusion the teams are more or less the same.

"Jirachi is a boss just like Jirachi because he Has a awesome mask and when it uses Fire punch it looks like Fire Punch."

"So This team as been My successful yet It has reached #6 on PO because I was up all night trying to push it further, luckily this team has never lost a single match because of it's great coverage and Core that helps each Pokemon make a wonderful performance."

-ZeoAbyss

what a fucking joke

bs peaks are misleading... this team is a perfect showcase of good old fashioned Ctrl + P, and not only that, but it couldn't function worth a shit in this metagame.

hi there

I suggest giving jirachi expert belt instead of leftovers, it'll give you extra little attacking power for ice punch and fire punch since your aiming for super effective coverage.

How did I copy that thread I never evening knew it existed Thisdaonline team is my own and just get's out my thread an don't call it bullshit. Thanks for the rate I will try that.

Now that is Bullshit that's like trying to say when you say RMT it is copying every single bleach fan knows about Hueco mundo.
No offence but I don't even know rey or whatever I made tjis team off by heart . Also everyone uses the same ole Rain team mst of the time.
If you read my post you will see that I never said I did it in one night I said I tried to push it further.
This is Bull and I hate how you guys just include that. just LOCK THIS THREAD! for crying out loud and I am very disapointed.:(

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Locking the thread. I'm looking over the posts, and I'm gonna search through some history and I'll decide what to do with this thread later.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)