Wet Kisser's Werkroom

>.> If someone could tell me how useful this Pokemon would be in battle that would be great <3

--
Seventh order of angels are Thrones. They are said to dispense god's judgement

.-.The research for this one was such a chore
I kept finding sources that equated Thrones to Ophanim (you know, those flaming wheels with all those eyes), but other sources that say they were separate beings
In the end I combined the wheels w/ eyes concept with another depiction of Thrones as old men who sit at god's throne in heaven.
Judicress is also inspired by Nemesis, goddess of retribution, and Wan Shi Tong, the librarian owl spirit from Avatar the Last Airbender

While Nyambus plays in the clouds surrounding mountaintops and canyon peaks, Cirruleo hunts on the surface in packs to gather food for the entire pride.

--

Eighth order of angels are Cherubim. Cherubim are the servants of god and are usually depicted in 2 ways
- a bibically accurate Cherub has 4 faces (human, ox, lion, eagle) and many wings
- conflation with Cupid as a baby with wings

I didn't want to make a humanoid Pokemon, so I made Cirruleo a lion with ox horns and flying type (eagle)
:) also I got a new pencil >.> I still can't find my old one though :c I miss my pencil

Last edited:

How does one even find or catch something like this!??!

--

Ninth and highest order of angels are the Seraphim. They are always in god's presence chanting holy praises. One story alleges that when Isaiah saw god, a seraph cleansed him of his sin because he felt unclean in god's presence.

Seraphim are also called 'the burning ones' and have been describes as serpents with 6 wings. Its simple, so this one's the most literal interpretation of the angels I've done.

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I feel like such a dummy for sleeping on this thread. Your custom Pokemon designs are all so cool and creative, and they're all illustrated so well! Judicress has gotta be my favorite; it's such a cool idea for a Pokemon, and the designs for both of its forms are solid. Some other top contenders in this thread include Coralsteed, Abundela, and the most recent one you did, Seraconda.

I feel like such a dummy for sleeping on this thread. Your custom Pokemon designs are all so cool and creative, and they're all illustrated so well! Judicress has gotta be my favorite; it's such a cool idea for a Pokemon, and the designs for both of its forms are solid. Some other top contenders in this thread include Coralsteed, Abundela, and the most recent one you did, Seraconda.
:D thanks friend im glad you like the thread

Rival character?? :-0 considering I have no region or story idk what role she'd play but here she is

:blobshrug: i didn't think of a name... :) but her personality is really determined. She's diligent and doesn't like being roadblocked -- especially by the protagonist. She's kind of cold and abrasive, but that's only because she has goals to meet so get out of the way!

Redid the Forminor line (except Broodant) because they were kinda just regular ants

- overall made them look more like pokemon
- gave Forminor a leaf so it looks like its wearing a helmet and cute boot legs because why not :smogduck:
- gave Formajor armor-like chest, a new face, and I took away the heated mandibles because it wasn't very relevant
- Formajesty needed the biggest overhaul because it was the ugliest one... why tf did I make its wings brown...?
- Formantom has very little change since it was already a pretty good design

Last edited:

Rock Poison Pokemon based on a cauldron and a chalice (with design elements including a jack o lantern, sulfur, crystal balls, magic wand, and a chemistry flask)

I didn't want this pokemon to be too witch themed like many other cauldron-like fakemon :D but I did want some mystical element so I figured the Holy Grail is pretty cool

Last edited:

:) big batch of redesigns

I was really unhappy with all of these pokemon's designs even though they were some of my favorite concepts
- idek why i chose that color for original Flambino its so muddy... / made it rounder and cuter
- Poplume's mask was always supposed to be a major part of its face / extended wings make it look more excited
-
Dulastork and Storking were both ugly, yall.. its ok we can admit these things in hindsight
- Dulastork actually looks like its cradling an egg now
- Storking fits the major color scheme of the whole line while still having a unique edge / looks a lot more like a gentleman thief like originally intended

-Madampere needed a major overhaul to look more like a cloud

:)
Poison pokemon based on hyenas, and mange

:c mange probably hurts real bad
--
Parasites in Hyenasty's brain affected its evolution and turned it near insane -- it acts significantly more violent, impulsive, and irrational than Cubbish.

This guy doesnt really have a name, but he's a chronically ill trainer who fled the hospital and now lives on the streets. He's only ever found wandering some cities at night and will challenge you out of boredom.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)