what are you hiding?

on the MMO planetside , funerals of a guy by his guild in a pvp area , 150 people were there from 3 different guilds , only 30 players acted like security , we killed 143 on 150 players , we werent aware of this tho , there were no posts abt a funeral in the blogs and i think people were pissed because these kind of attacks are popular (already happened in 2005 with the funeral of Raider05)

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
on the MMO planetside , funerals of a guy by his guild in a pvp area , 150 people were there from 3 different guilds , only 30 players acted like security , we killed 143 on 150 players , we werent aware of this tho , there were no posts abt a funeral in the blogs and i think people were pissed because these kind of attacks are popular (already happened in 2005 with the funeral of Raider05)
hqdefault.jpg

what a weird coincidence, I've got a similar story from when I was a drone pilot in Afghanistan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)