What are your favorte moments in TeamFourStar’s Dragon Ball Z Abridged?

So if you don’t know, a YouTube channel known as TFS (aka TeamFourStar) has parodied Dragon Ball Z for years now and they’ve finally finished the Cell saga and will eventually do the Buu saga. This is one of the funniest parodies on YouTube and has stellar voice acting and decent editing paired with it. To celebrate how long this series has lasted, this thread will be dedicated to what you guys think were some of the funniest and badass moments of the parody. Some of my favorite moments was Cell’s illustrious singing voice, Future Trunks screaming internally as Bulma starts hitting on him, and Nappa in general. So what were your favorite moments?

Reactions: AM
when gohan último beat down el grande padre and hermano with one hand each and still had enough power left to fight regla de todo
yes

Broly movie is a highlight for me. Also a big fan of Ginyu Force / (Perfect) Cell's heavy use of innuendo. Callback to Zarbon moments too.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There are a lot of good clips from DBZA but my favourite would have to be Vegeta and Nappa going up to the end of Frieza saga. Vegeta, Piccolo and Frieza are hilarious and Goku/King Kai segments are also funny to watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)