What do you want to do before you die

What do you want to do before you die?

I had this discussion at school, I found it really interesting.

Personally, before I die, I want to go skydiving. Seeing the world from that perspective would be amazing. Not to mention I'm a complete adrenalin junkie.

Scuba diving also seems like a lot of fun.

Who knows if I'll ever do these, what are your ambitions?

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I want to have a family before I die. That is probably my biggest life goal outside of becoming an oncologist.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
I dont think im going to die. I believe, by virtue of ray kurzweil, that in my lifetime, there will be ways to keep people who have enough money alive forever, and I fully expect to have enough money to do that.

I also keep myself in good shape and have a family history of people living over 100, so I think ill be around for it.

Well if I can't live forever, I'd love to go to outer space, always been a dream. Maybe in 50 years prices will drop from $20mil or so down to a more manageable few hundred thousand or so...

Inb4 guys with less then 10 posts say become an admin on smogon.

Before I die I want to see an NBA game live and be successful at my job.

I want to change the world. I don't know when, I don't know how, but I want to make the world a better place.

Be fluent in Arabic, Mandarin, Russian, and Hindi.
And live for a couple years in countries that speak those languages.

1. Have a kid and teach him everything I know about this world.
2. Actually be in a meeting or something and legitimately FLIP A TABLE and be justified because these guys are trying to screw me or something- in other words, flip a table without being a dick.
3. Learn a language fluently and be out with somebody that doesn't know I speak said language and have it come in handy right in front of them (hopefully somebody I'm trying to impress).

All I can think of right now.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i have a huge fucking list but whatever...

- visit every country
- visit every state
- visit this place - http://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com/explore.cfm
- go shark fishing
- find a new species of frog and name it the macle frog
- go scuba diving
- go to Antarctica and North Pole
- have a family
- provide them with a good life

more when I'm not sleepy

Smash a globe with a mallot.

That's it. Not even kidding: it's been my dream since I was a child. It just seems so... satisfying...

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
- maintain the relatioship I have with certain people this way forever somehow
- I really want a dog
- live away from the city like in a coastal region
- watch the Sydney International, Australian Open, Roland Garros, AEGON Classic (Birmingham), Wimbledon, US Open live
- meet Maria Sharapova and Lady Gaga in person because they are larger than life
- visit Europe for a year - too many specific places to specify
- visit America for a year - Grand Canyon, Santa Barbara, Grand Central Station, Manhatten Skyline, Times Square etc.
- dog sledding, snowboarding, scuba diving (particularly at the great barrier reef), sky diving

ultimately, I just want to find love, which is seemingly impossible..., and settle down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)