What I want to do before I die

Hold me to this guys and contribute some of your lists as well.

1. Design and construct a grandfather clock
2. Write a piano and or voice solo/duet
3. Raise at least one kid
4. Go to smocon
5. Go to space
6. Design that video game that's been sitting in the back of my head for the last year or so

so yeah, what do you want to do before you die?

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
1. Get married and have 5 kids (true story not trolling)
2. Buy an AK-47 and .44 Magnum and shoot till there is no tomorrow

That's pretty much it to be honest...

work in Nintendo or Mythbusters i'll not die until i appear in a Mario game's credits (even when no one cares about them) or I explode something incredibly big in the work look at this:

Mr. Neos:I'm in home!
Mrs. Neos(:naughty:):Oh dear how was the work?
Mr. Neos:Fine like always,i exploded a house,a truck and 2 cars

1. Write a novel series but my A.D.D won't let me!
2. Meet a decent woman
3. Be less of a jerk outside the internet
4. Stop mentioning my A.D.D and Black Belt to everyone cause it gets old
5. Get a comic series based off that novel series

But right now I'm satisfied with just Legos, Pokemon and Forums.

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
God- or fate-willing, marry the girl I am in love with.

Become disgustingly wealthy, one way or another.

Honestly, everything else I care to accomplish before I die can be accomplished by that second one. What I'm going for is "have as much fun as I can" because really now that's what life is about.

i wanna bee an astronaut, i wanna like run into a candy shop and have everything they gots and then like i wanna round up the world and meet all kinda peoples then like hug the one i love without people giving me shit about it and like uhhhhhhh meet at least some of you smogon guys and like open an orphanage and lots more of thingies but i think itd be too much to write :(

I want to open my own practice as a psychologist.
Run my own music venue (possibly with a daytime coffee and tea shop).
Oh and a wife and three kids would be cool.

1. Graduate from high school
2. Study abroad (preferably in Japan)
3. Get fucking loaded.

Oh, and start a family or some shit like that...

• Graduate From College
  • Skydive
  • Travel to Japan
  • Start a Family
  • Become a successful person
  • Become a Video Game Designer
  • Become a World Renown Chef

Whats with japan? sure, its a nice country but why does everyone want to go there. Only reason im studying japanese is its the only international language at my school thats not french (canadian here)

But seriously, heres my goals
Play on a professional rugby team and make money doing what I love
learn how to write well
learn how to play the bassoon
Go to Thailand and visit my friend's family
Write childrens books about poop.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My life ideally!

1.) Get my engineering degree and do work all around the world.
2.) Learn several languages - for both humans and computers.
3.) Become fantastic at Guitar and Piano.
4.) Marry a girl whom I love very much (the one I'm with now is a good candidate!).
5.) Raise a child that is better than me in every way.
6.) Come to terms with my eventual death.

This exactly:

1: Get into Medicine at the University of Alberta
2: Graduate as a Doctor of Medicine
3: Meet a nice girl that I will one day marry
4: Have two children - One boy and one girl
5: Play a Saxophone Concert at the Winspear center here in Edmonton (like in the top 5 concert halls in the world)
6: Die before my Wife ( I have my reasons)

6: Die before my Wife ( I have my reasons)
what a noble human being

I plan on moving to the ocean one day. Probably Victoria, BC, as Pacific > Atlantic. Also I really wanna tour around Aussie and the outlying islands like New Caledonia.

My Dreams (hoping to make it reality xD):

1. Get a top engineering degree in my country.
2. Never, ever, ever get into any relationship / marry :naughty:.
3. Be content with money, no trying to be stinking rich.
4. When i've lived enough, greet death like a friend, instead of getting scared out of my wits "omg! i'm gonna die!!!".

Current dreams : Maybe get into the OU / UU ladder atleast once ? ...lol

self acceptance

bunjee again, skydive, reach recklessly out to love, screen act for a living, and use a portion of the money to protect animals (tigers and other felines the most) because I don't want them do die before I do

get back with my boy. get married, have a family. qualify as a teacher, working on my masters and subsequently postgrad. lecture in universities and become the head of humanities somewhere.

deal with bipolar. hold down a job. not have any more ridiculous cycles. become someone an employer could depend on. stop being so disorganized!

go skydiving. travel the world alone. do a season working as a nanny and snowboarding in Andorra. work as an advocate for women's rights. become more involved in activism. paint. do a summer in which I tour with the cabaret.

I have a lot of dreams, I'm not expecting many, if any, to come to fruition, but fucked if I don't try. I want to go to university and become a successful virologist. I want to rise above my fucked up eyes and cure ebola [lol touching story for the tabloid newspaper xD]. I want to become happy naturally again, fuck prozac. I want to go to the moon. I want to go skydiving; I'm a huge adrenaline junkie. I want to work as a gay rights/women's rights/animal rights activist, in particular for abortion. I want to turn thirty with five cats for company, sustained by books. I want to travel europe. I want to learn to ride a bicycle, fuck public transport i'll ride. I want to go in a hot air balloon [around the world!!]. I want a lot of things. I want to see my mom healthy again; I want to be competent enough to look after her if I ever have to.

I want to become a confident person. It's in my nature to be shy but I want to be able to use the phone and go outside in the day. I'll do a postgrad degree, as many as I can afford and handle, even though they're expensive, because learning is one of the most important things to me, book learning and practical learning. I want to get a really mysterious hobby that makes people wonder what the fuck I'/m up to when I'm on top of the roof at night with odd implements. I want to become fluent in Japanese [on my way there], German, and maybe Hungarian or something. I want to read so many books, old and new, and make them part of me. I want to take in lost and abandoned animals; I want to live to see more discoveries about dark matter, viruses, and quarks; I want to work for the World Health Organisation,. I want to get lost in some strange city overseas, meet someone really, really mysterious, and write letters to them [letters, not emails], even though no one can read my handwriting. I want to be a professor of literature. I don't want kids; I want as many animals as I can possibly take care of without neglecting.

one day i'll be a successful person; define that as you will.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Get married. Have two kids. Have a successful marriage (read: marriage doesn't break up).

That's all I want to do with my life that I haven't yet done.

Oh, and maybe do a PhD.

1. Go to college.
2. Meet a really nice girl.
3. Get married and have kids (Not sure if I want this).
4. Somehow, get rich (Or close to it).
5. Leave wife when she gets old and unattractive.
6. Become a hermit.

-Grow up.
-Discover/invent a new source of fuel so this stupid thing going on with the whole world can finally end.
-Affect the world in a good way somehow (the above counts!).
-Get married successfully.
-2.5 kids (or so).
-meet some people that I've talked to online.
-Be a role model for somebody in some way.

oh and get laid xD

I think that's all for now.

-get a sports scholarship to uni
-get noticed by some half-decent B-Ball team
-earn decent money playing a sport i love

*I am actually being semi-realistic here, i already play starting small forward for my county*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)