What is your favorite candy? *Candy Discussion*

Coconut chocolate bar is delicious. Most popular brand for it in South America is "It Coco" but I'm sure there is one similar in the US
9c9cec5d0905151ecb7d919ffaf2c7c4.jpg

JT Yao

Banned deucer.
As a milk chocolate aficionado and connoisseur, it's a tie between the UK (not US) Dairy Milk Chocolate Bar and the European Milka Chocolate Bar. Both are equally tasty, but since my sweet tooth isn't as prominent as it was back in my youth, I'd give the slight edge to UK Dairy Milk. The Dairy Milk found in the US sucks.

Attachments

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Milka is actually my second favourite, its actually so good for how cheap it is, compared to most other chocolate bars. There's other great ones like Crunchie, Galaxy, Malteasers, etc. The only one I can't stand is Aero, its horrid. I've heard Hershey's is actually kinda bad too and my uncle tells me the US doesn't actually have good chocolate over there whatsoever, I feel like Americans are really missing out on good choccy.

I'm also a great lover of dark chocolate, but i can't really point a favourite brand, it mostly all tastes the same.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Hey now, Ghirardelli is good and technically American, though they're owned by Lindt now.

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
I once had a very memorable experience involving a high school basketball game and a bag of Skittles. One of my brother's friends had met me in the concessions line while we were both waiting for the line to die down. He asks me if I want some Skittles, and I say yes and thank him for the bag. Maybe he just didn't want the bag or something. So there I am, standing in line as he heads back into the gymnasium for the basketball game. I get about a third of the way through the Skittles bag when one of them gets stuck in my tooth, and it's stuck in there pretty tight at that. I can't remember how long I was standing there trying to get the darn thing out. Maybe I was there for a long time, maybe not very long at all. Who knows. Eventually I finally get the Skittle unstuck, but something didn't feel quite right.

Let's just say that my grip strength was a little bit stronger than I thought at first, and there I was standing in line with a Skittle in my hand that was fused with a missing baby tooth that hadn't even come close to being loose yet. There was no traces of blood from my mouth or on this Skittle. My teeth next to the one it got stuck in were also left unchanged. It was literally just me, my tooth, and a half-chewed Skittle.

If you ever meet me in person, you can still see the exact spot in my mouth where this happened since the teeth around it never properly adjusted to this. Suddenly this sounds like one of those Reddit questionnaires.

Post Update: It just occurred to me that I never actually said what my favorite candy was. I am very rarely a person of favorites unless we're talking about favorite Pokémon. That being said, I'll take chewy stuff over crunchy stuff any day of the week, and have a fondness for almost anything cherry flavored. Something about me and cherry flavored foods, I really wish I could explain it...

Last edited:

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love
My favorite candy is one that has, unfortunately, been discontinued.
1638474702421.png

However, I recently tried mixing Strawberry and Watermelon Sour Punch Straws individually and the result is almost spot on what these used to be in terms of taste.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)