What is your favorite Mythical Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
Mine is easily Darkrai. Now, what is you're favorite mythical Pokemon? Saying just what it is or telling the story is both fine.

Mine is probably Victini, because I had previously designed a Fire/Psychic pixie-esque Legendary. I forget its name, but it wrote limericks, loved waffles, and had an alternate form of it being super pissed. Not sure what direction I was going with that Fakemon.

Honestly I'm not a huge fan of many mythical Pokemon, most of them just don't appeal to me, but I don't really understand why... I obsess over dinosaurs and dragons and scary stuff. But alot of mythical pokemon are tiny cute creatures, or not so cute but I don't really know how to describe them. I think Zeraora is pretty cool but it's far from my favorite pokemon.

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
I understand. Mythical Pokemon are usually small and try to look cute. I mean, for me Darkrai is much more than that, as you can see, it's the size of a Human and looks really cool. I mean there is more than that, but due to reasons like what you said, That's why I said
Mine is easily Darkrai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)