What is your favorite mythological god/goddess or creature?

Greek Mythology..jpg
A legendary, mythical, or mythological creature, traditionally called a fabulous beast or fabulous creature, is a fictitious, imaginary and often supernatural animal, often a hybrid, sometimes part human, whose existence has not or cannot be proved and that is described in folklore or fiction but also in historical accounts before history became a science.
In the classical era, monstrous creatures such as the Cyclops and the Minotaur appear in heroic tales for the protagonist to destroy. Other creatures, such as the unicorn, were claimed in accounts of natural history by various scholars of antiquity. Some legendary creatures have their origin in traditional mythology and were believed to be real creatures, for example dragons, griffins, and unicorns. Others were based on real encounters, originating in garbled accounts of travelers' tales, such as the Vegetable Lamb of Tartary, which supposedly grew tethered to the earth.

Answer: My favorite mythological goddess is Aphrodite, she is the goddess of love, beauty and sexuality in the ancient Greek religion. Responsible for the perpetuation of life, pleasure and joy. I believe that the world without these attributes would have no emotion, and it is precisely Aphrodite who provided all these wonders, she is perfect; talking about my favorite creature, probably would be the unicorn: the unicorn is a legendary creature that has been described since antiquity as a beast with a single large, pointed, spiraling horn projecting from its forehead. The unicorn was depicted in ancient seals of the Indus Valley Civilization and was mentioned by the ancient Greeks in accounts of natural history by various writers, including Ctesias, Strabo, Pliny the Younger, and Aelian. The unicorn also has a purity and they are very beautiful.

#Socialization

Last edited:
Dokkaebi is a supernatural creatures from Korean folklore, which use their powers to interact with humans, either by playing tricks on them or helping them.

Also happens to be my main attacking operator in rainbow six siege!

Felixx

I'm back.
The Chimera and the Phoenix are both pretty cool, Ho-oh is actually based on a Phoenix and one of favourite mons to use in Ubers, and I think they should do a Pokemon based on the Chimera, although there are a lot of 3 headed mons already

I love Greek mythology and just mythology in general! Dionysus is definitely one of the more interesting Gods due to him being birthed inside of Zeus’s thigh after his mom was evaporated by Zeus’s golden form. But personally, my favorite Greek God is Hades. You’d think that the God of the Underworld would be brutal but he is probably one of the most reasonable Greek Gods while the others are complete douchebags. The worse thing that he has ever done was kidnapping Persephone but she never really had a big issue with it and any punishments that he gives to mortals are actually pretty reasonable most of the time.

Dokkaebi is a supernatural creatures from Korean folklore, which use their powers to interact with humans, either by playing tricks on them or helping them.

Also happens to be my main attacking operator in rainbow six siege!
Oh! Certainly I will search more about it, thank you for sharing! :')

im pretty sure horus tricked set into eating his cum and that was how he became the new main god of the pantheon, so horus
I really like Horus' history, seems very interesting at all.

The Chimera and the Phoenix are both pretty cool, Ho-oh is actually based on a Phoenix and one of favourite mons to use in Ubers, and I think they should do a Pokemon based on the Chimera, although there are a lot of 3 headed mons already
I will search about the Chimera, and I love Phoenix, one of the most beautiful mythological creature. I also love Ho-Oh, very cute! :3

I love Greek mythology and just mythology in general! Dionysus is definitely one of the more interesting Gods due to him being birthed inside of Zeus’s thigh after his mom was evaporated by Zeus’s golden form. But personally, my favorite Greek God is Hades. You’d think that the God of the Underworld would be brutal but he is probably one of the most reasonable Greek Gods while the others are complete douchebags. The worse thing that he has ever done was kidnapping Persephone but she never really had a big issue with it and any punishments that he gives to mortals are actually pretty reasonable most of the time.
My favorite mythology is the Greek mythology, the Roman mythology is also very good and interesting. As Horus, I like Hades' story a lot!

I'm gonna be basic here and just say I really like wyverns. Everything about wyverns is just cooler, and I like them better than regular dragons. Just seeing a large reptile, with wings for arms that breathes fire or whatever is just awesome!

Dragons, because who doesn't love dragons, but with a shoutout to the Flatwoods Monster as well. In reality, it was just an owl as seen through the eyes of the world's drunkest redneck, but it looks so fucking stupid I can't help but love it.

Seriously, just look at this thing. It's ludicrous.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I have a Phoenix and Thor's hammer tattooed on me, and will be getting Odin's ravens some time next year. I grew up learning all about Greek, Egyptian and Norse mythology, so I love too many different elements from all of these to choose just one.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
God

The idea everything ever to have, does and ever exist because of this one entity/being of power is unbound by measure to anything we could possibly imagine wins my vote.

Outside of Him, I would say Ra (God of the Sun). There are many cool versions/depictions including the Egyptian God card, The Winged Dragon of Ra.

I'm gonna be basic here and just say I really like wyverns. Everything about wyverns is just cooler, and I like them better than regular dragons. Just seeing a large reptile, with wings for arms that breathes fire or whatever is just awesome!
I do not know about wyverns, but if this is a dragon, I can imagine it being an amazing creature!

Dragons, because who doesn't love dragons, but with a shoutout to the Flatwoods Monster as well. In reality, it was just an owl as seen through the eyes of the world's drunkest redneck, but it looks so fucking stupid I can't help but love it.

Seriously, just look at this thing. It's ludicrous.
I also love dragons, they are very fantastic! I would love to see a dragon flying in the sky..

I have a Phoenix and Thor's hammer tattooed on me, and will be getting Odin's ravens some time next year. I grew up learning all about Greek, Egyptian and Norse mythology, so I love too many different elements from all of these to choose just one.
I would like to tattoo an Unicorn in my body, probably an Unicorn with a rainbow..

God

The idea everything ever to have, does and ever exist because of this one entity/being of power is unbound by measure to anything we could possibly imagine wins my vote.

Outside of Him, I would say Ra (God of the Sun). There are many cool versions/depictions including the Egyptian God card, The Winged Dragon of Ra.
Honestly, I do not believe in the existence of God, but I imagine that some strong force created everything, not necessarily Jesus or God, but something.

Dawn of Ares

Power of Athena!
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Despite my username, it's not Ares. I don't know what my favorite mythological god/goddess would be, though Japanese mythology certainly interests me.

As for favorite mythological creature, it's probably the Phoenix. It's so majestic and interesting.

Haha, I didn't know much either until I played God of War. Turned out I really enjoyed the story and read more and more about the Aesir-Vanir war and Freya was an intriguing character. Do read!!
Oh, I played God of War when I was in my childhood, I love this game! I can remember of Medusa right now, haha!

Despite my username, it's not Ares. I don't know what my favorite mythological god/goddess would be, though Japanese mythology certainly interests me.

As for favorite mythological creature, it's probably the Phoenix. It's so majestic and interesting.
I agree with you, I also love Pegasus and Unicorn, both are majesty a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)