Research What is your opinion on the suspected leaks for Nintendo?

Do You think that there will be a remake of Diamond & Pearl?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • idgaf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Physical Tyranitar

formerly Marquis of Blaze
Okay, I'm Physical Tyranitar and I'm just a lonely guy on a quest to get his first Smogon Badge, so I'm attempting to contribute as much as possible. When watching the recent Pokemon XY movie, Hoopa and the Clash of Ages, the beginning credits show two organisms highly suspected to be unreleased Pokemon, as they are not located anywhere else in the Nintendo franchise. It displayed a small, simple green fairy-like thing that levitated across the screen and looked like this:

Most fans speculated that it would be a Mythical Pokemon of the upcoming Generation Seven, as it maintained a physique of previous ones such as Mew, Victini, Shaymin, and Jirachi. There also was a shadow resembling Zygarde's eyes, possibly giving away a new form. It is currently unknown whether the green figure implied in the movie would be a future Pokemon or a possible mascot, but fans think that the shadow was a new form of Zygarde. What are your thoughts on Generation 7 and these two enigmatic figures?

There's already a thread on OI discussing this subject.
I'd also try and avoid baseless speculation like Gen 7 and potential DP remakes as we have absolutely no actual information regarding those even being possible. If you're wanting a Smogon badge it'd probably be a good idea to read the rules of the sub-forum :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)