What makes you, you?

Everyone on Earth has their own personalities, traits, opinions, liking, disliking, looks, emotions, etc. And not everyone on Earth has the exact same as you. No one on Earth will ever have the same as you do. That's what makes people who they are. So what makes you, you? What do you do in life, that makes you who you are? What do you like? What do you dislike? What are your hobbies?

[DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A BIOGRAPHY OF YOURSELF, PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR PERSONAL/PRIVATE INFORMATION YOU DON'T WANT TO ADD]

Here's mine:

I'm a dude who loves Smash. I'm a Jigglypuff and Lucas main. I love Marvel, and Doctor Strange is my favorite Marvel character. I love music, and I love art. My favorite Pokemon is Jigglypuff, I don't really have a least favorite. Pineapple pizza is my favorite pizza. Mint food is amazing, I love it! And to finish this off, I love sleeping. It's probably the thing I do best.

Now it's your turn; what makes you, you???

tbh the only unwanted info was that u wanted to fuck them. maybe im thinking of a different user but somehow i doubt it
I don’t want watever disease so you get from that so no thank you. The subject of beastiality makes uncomfortable

Last edited:
My naturally negative personality that runs counter to my nature of doing things as well as I possibly can.

That and my weird habit of using words I didn't know I knew in conversations and posts. Today's word of the day is "Predisposed"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)