What pokemon do you believe should have been in PLA, but isnt (yet)?

Personally, I think Absol should have been in PLA, considering how it's dex entries state "Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave.", and how Absol can "foretell coming natural disasters", and when those dex entries are paired with how much of a disaster the Hisui/Sinnoh region is in, (even if it's not really a natural disaster which kinda makes the second dex entry I listed pointless towards my statement) I think it's pretty odd how Absol didnt make an appearance in the game, of course, there still is the possibility for DLC which could have Absol in it.

For the love of God, why wasn't Meditite in PLA?

That line was everywhere in base Sinnoh, but it's nowhere to be seen in Hisui. It was also a victim of Galar's dex cut, so its glaring absence cuts deep.

Medicham was my hero in Pearl, and I would adore having an alpha Medicham at my side in PLA.

Togekiss indicates the Platinum version.
There's no need for it to be 1-to-1 with any singular version. Arcanine's inclusion is testament to that.

Having both Togekiss and Gastrodon would let it reference both Diamond/Pearl and Platinum.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
For the love of God, why wasn't Meditite in PLA?

That line was everywhere in base Sinnoh, but it's nowhere to be seen in Hisui. It was also a victim of Galar's dex cut, so its glaring absence cuts deep.

Medicham was my hero in Pearl, and I would adore having an alpha Medicham at my side in PLA.
I’d guess it’s because it would be painfully weak in a game without abilities (unless you’re Regigigas, of course)

I’d guess it’s because it would be painfully weak in a game without abilities (unless you’re Regigigas, of course)
They'd be able to work it around, either by tweaking it so its innate to the Pokemon (like Regigigas, as you mention) or tweaking the stats to reflect the ability (like Cherrim's Sunny Form having its stats boosted to emulate Flower Gift being active)

Bull Of Heaven

99 Pounders / 4'3" Feet
is a Pre-Contributor
Late-night thoughts last night: Girafarig is in the Sinnoh Dex. I don't remember seeing Girafarig in PLA. Girafarig would be a funny Pokemon to see in the wild in a game like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)