What was your most haxed moment?

As, the title says, what was you most haxed moment in playing?

Did you ever hear about the lvl 42 Infernape killed by by a lvl 27 luxio?

Well that was my moment, you see The first turn it sparked, I got paralyzed
Most of the time it kept using Bite which I most flinched when I was not getting the paralyzed effect. At 2 hp left , he bit me and flinched and died
good thing a raised a gyarados in my party while i was going to Solaceon town in my Pearl.

Ingame double battle. Someone metronomes whirlwind, the other one crit crunches my kadabra when it was brought out for the OHKO.

Lol, one guy PM'ed me on Netbattle in the past, asking for a hax-allowed game. I slapped King's Rock on Aerodactyl, Skill Swapped Serene Grace, game on. I killed two Pokemon in a row without getting touched. Then I really screw with the guy when I sent out another Aerodactyl with Rock Slide and King's Rock. He was cursing like hell. I ROFL'ed at him.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I was battling SePh and I think we got something like 4 Crits in a row, all of which caused a pokemon which should have been Ko'd that turn to Ko the opponents pokemon instead. It was quite funny.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Two Overheats missing in a row, seven Overheats missing in less than half an hour.

Then I changed it to Fire Blast and never got a "Heatran's attack missed!" again. What the hell.

I think I had one battle where someone was toxicstalling me and they used protect four times in a row with them all working, then when I sent out my next Pokemon they froze it and set up sandstorm, and it died from sandstorm damage about 20 turns later, still frozen.

I used a Paraflinch Togekiss holding bright powder against this guy on Shoddy. I warned them that I made a hax team and that they could expect some major hax. Well, I beat their lead with Togekiss and then paralyzed their Gengar. Then I kept flinching Gengar with Air Slash. Then, their Gengar didn't flinch so they used Thunderbolt only for it to miss because of bright powder. My opponent decided to leave.lol.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
On Shoddy every single one of my pokes got crit ftw... I killed three of their pokes along the way though, but boy was I pissed.

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In ADV, I was up 4-1 and I ended up losing to a CBdactyl because he got 6 flinches and 2 criticals on my whole team.
I think I still have the log too >.>

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Gyarados using Waterfall repeatedly, flinching for like 4 turns in a row, and then CHed 3x later on.

Missing the opponent's (cloud's) last Pokemon (a bright powder 1 HP Garchomp) with four moves in a row. And although it didn't matter, three of the four were ice moves (the other was Azelf's Psychic).

I also paralysed an entire team with Jirachi's repeated Thunders once, I have the netbattle log.

Oh and once someone hit me with 3 consecutive Thunders in the Sun when I had +6 evasion.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
The first one that comes to mind is a double flinch using Dark Pulse against an Outraging Rayquaza, who would have otherwise finished my team off. I topped it off with a critical hit, sealing my win.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I just a PBR on the Wii, and I kept losing at the rental-only Sunset Colosseum. So they gave me a random assortment of 12 sucky rental Pokemon to choose from.

In the last match, the idiot leader person sends out Riolu and Grovyle. I send out Luxio and Gabite, the only two Pokemon in the selection who had any realization of goddamn coverage. Luxio's Ice Fang kept missing, Grovyle crits Luxio even with Intimidate in play, Riolu paralyzed Gabite, who never once attacked until it died. I send out my own Riolu and Grovyle, and the others kept going first. So again, Riolu dies after a Leaf Blade crit, and Grovyle died to a Poison Jab.

That's just one example of my many losses at the rental-only and lottery colosseums. The game hates me.

I've also lost at least 5 matches on Shoddy because of crit-hax. Not that I complain to much. =/ I'm just a naturally unlucky person. xD

In the Battle pyramid all 3 pokemon were fully healed. But two consequtive crits killed metagross then t-wave headbutt dunsparce came and killed tauros and another crit killed regice, 3 crits and flinchhax.

I was using haxkiss and i flinched his blissey 5 times in a row with a critical hit on the second and fifth turn that he flinched.

On shoddy, I was using mixape. My last poke, it was like 4 on one. My enemy was using Tentacruel but he kept doing hydro pump. On the first turn I nasty ploted. Hydro Pump missed. I nasty ploted 3 times and HP missed all 3 times. I OHKO'ed with Grass knot. I then proceeded to sweep his team. I got him down to one poke, and would've won, but life orb damage killed me. I bet he was PISSED!

Everytime I sign on to Shoddy, it's a big hax fest. I once lost to a CB'd Aero with Rock Slide and Fire Fang. It managed to take out three of my Pokemon by pure flinching and severly weaken the fourth. They were mostly walls as well, so they were not simply KO'd in one or two hits.

My Venusaur happens to have terrible luck to. I miss with Sleep Powder and Leech Seed all the time. I missed five times in a row with powder once, and in the same match, proceeded to miss with Leech Seed twice later on.

I was playing a random battle, and I had my Cubone use Metronome, and it used SPORE!

Also, I killed a Sableye with my Pikachu after it got paralyzed three times in a row.

This is a relatively long log, but it's something I figured you'd have to read to believe. The scenario is that I'm up 5-1 against a lone Garchomp in a sandstorm. (Leftovers, residual damage, and spectator comments have been omitted.)

a random guy switched in Shiny Garchomp (lvl 100 Garchomp ?).
Breloom is tightening its focus!
Shiny Garchomp used Outrage.
Shiny Garchomp went on a rampage!
The substitute took damage for Breloom!
Breloom's substitute faded!
Breloom used Focus Punch.
Breloom's attack missed!

Breloom lost 69% of its health.
Salaspectrum's Breloom fainted.
Shiny Garchomp's rampage ended.
Shiny Garchomp became confused!

Salaspectrum switched in Metagross (lvl 100 Metagross).
Shiny Garchomp is confused!
It hurt itself in its confusion!
Shiny Garchomp lost 17% of its health.
Metagross used Explosion.
Metagross's attack missed!

Salaspectrum's Metagross fainted.

Salaspectrum switched in Heatran (lvl 100 Heatran ?).
It's not very effective...
Heatran lost 27% of its health.
Heatran used Explosion.
Heatran's attack missed!

Salaspectrum's Heatran fainted.

Salaspectrum switched in Salamence (lvl 100 Salamence ?).
Salamence's intimidate cut Shiny Garchomp's attack!
Shiny Garchomp lost 10% of its health.
Salamence used Dragon Pulse.
Salamence's attack missed!

Shiny Garchomp snapped out of confusion!
It's super effective!
Salamence lost 34% of its health.
Salaspectrum's Salamence fainted.

Salaspectrum switched in Slowbro (lvl 100 Slowbro ?).
Slowbro is fast asleep!

Slowbro lost 31% of its health.
Slowbro woke up!
Slowbro used Slack Off.
Slowbro restored 50% of its health.

Shiny Garchomp lost 11% of its health.
Slowbro used Slack Off.
Slowbro restored 44% of its health.

Shiny Garchomp snapped out of confusion!
Slowbro lost 29% of its health.
Slowbro used Ice Beam.
Slowbro's attack missed!

Slowbro lost 33% of its health.
Slowbro used Ice Beam.
Slowbro's attack missed!

Slowbro used Slack Off.
Slowbro restored 50% of its health.

Slowbro used Ice Beam.
It's super effective!
(oh finally!)
Shiny Garchomp lost 19% of its health.
a random guy's Shiny Garchomp fainted.
Salaspectrum wins!

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You can title individual posts?

I was using haxkiss and i flinched his blissey 5 times in a row with a critical hit on the second and fifth turn that he flinched.
That's actually pretty good in terms of extreme super hax, .6^5 will happen 1% of the time, .9^3 * .1^2 (the criticals) will happen .7%. But with Togekiss, I guess anything is possible.

My best hax ever went like this:
Opponent sent out Celebi!
Togekiss used Silver Wind!
A critical hit!
(All the stat boosts)
Celebi fainted!
Opponent sent out Bronzong!
Togekiss used Baton Pass!
Blaziken was sent out!
Bronzong used Hypnosis!
Bronzong's attack missed!
Blaziken used Fire Blast!
A critical hit!
Bronzong fainted!
Opponent sent out Gyarados!
Blaziken used Fire Blast!
Gyarados was burned!

Too bad you can't BP Serene Grace :P.

In emerald battle frontier I met a misdrevous that I couldn't kill because it hung on using focus band 4 times in a row XD Also, all 1hitKO-moves seams to be 100% accurate when their used against me!

cbgarchomp using outrage 8 times in one battle.with sand veil working vs ice shard weavile 2 crits on skarm and another sand veil vs slowbro then procedding to outrage the rest to death.

meoteor miss always seems to happen also when i am playing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)