What was your most haxed moment?

my most hax moment... Blissey is frozen

switched out

switch back in

Blissey is frozen...

this went one for 5 more turns.. =\

i got a critical hit from a draco meteor from a guy who had kept his mence in after 2 being used. brought my metagross to 30% health. from 100.........

I won't even get started on the hax in the battle tower.However there was this crawdaunt with quike claw that activated on all three turns and landed all 3 ohko moves.

i was in the battle tower about to get my 84th win when some garbage wallrein sheer colds two of my team members in a row and sleep talk sheer cold's my blissey two turns later.

my most haxed moment was when my freinds lucario got 4 crits in a row. i was like O_O, he killed blissey with aura sphere within 2 turns (it wasnt a modest lucario nor did it have choice spec equipped) and he took out bliss in one turn, i was like O_O

Ok... This sickened me. I had just played to the end of a 6v6 game with some kid. It was my Hippowdon at full HP and my Dusknoir asleep with 60% HP vs his Weavile that just took full spikes / SR / Toxic Spikes hit.

I was sure I would win... EQ would probably take him in one hit, and if it didn't, Poison or Sandstorm would.

Weavile used Ice Punch! Did about 40%
Hippowdon was frozen solid!

FUCK! Its ok! I can still win!

I swap in Dusknoir.
Weavile used Night Slash!

Its ok. He predicted me. But I still won't die.

Critical hit! Mother fucker!

Go Hippowdon... Ok, Weavile is one turn away from dying to poison / sandstorm. I can't lose...

Ice Punch! Critical hit!

A freeze and two critical hits in a row cost me a game that I was ONE turn away from winning...

My opponent's Meteor Mash has never failed to hit me in all my battles, its really an annoyance. I'm not even using hyperbole here.

My Will-O-Wisps and Hypnoses have missed more than they should, I am sure.

At a time when I was enamored with Butterfree, I had it leading against an opponent's Weavile. Figuring it wasn't a bad choice to sleep and U-turn out of, I choose to use Sleep Powder. Except I mis-tap on U-turn instead of sleep powder. Ah well, I figure, it will at least hurt it a bit. Focus Sash saves me from the obvious Ice Punch, but I get frozen.

And thaw out on the same turn.

Then my U-turn crits and OH-KO's the Weavile.

Yeah...

Most haxed moment for me was when I froze twice in a row, then crited and then flinched. Gyrados you are sweet. It is okay poke for haxing. Togekiss also.

a scarfcross megahorn'd me 3 times in a row, the third one being a crit.
not really haxxy, but a 80% accurate move shouldn't do that. >.<

Well I was having a wifi battle that was already over, I had it won. There seemed no possible way I could have lost, instead of telling the story, I have proof. Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6-A0UBet1Q

It's an awesome battle but the luck hax in the end pissed me off so f*cking much man.

Look at this comment:
masondrool (1 month ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
Reply | Remove | Block User | Spam

Aww... What a terrible finish!

25% for Paralyze to kick in. It happened, what, three times? The chances of that are 1/64. Add the unlikely 10% chance of a crit and you have a 1/640. Ouch. =[

Yanmega used Air Slash.
Yanmega's attack missed!
Forretresses was defrosted!
Forretresses used Gyro Ball.
A critical hit!
Yanmega lost 147% of its health

Nuff said

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)