What's the randomiest set / strategy your opponent has ever used?

Here is a set that I made once:
Lugia @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Multiscale
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Aeroblast
- Roost
- Tailwind
- Psychic

I have seen stuff like wp grimmsnarl in vgc. also my favorite has to be that when i used knock off on a toxapex and it knocked off a life orb.

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor
Lets see:
Assault Vest Ash-Greninja (Gen 7 OU)
Specially oriented shiny Arceus to pose as a Arceus-Electric (Gen 7 Ubers)
5 Pyukumuku + 1 MRay (Gen 7 AG)
Life Orb Ferrothorn (Gen 8 OU)
Choice Band Ferrothorn (Gen 8 OU)
SturdyJuice lvl 1 Magnemite spam with a SturdyJuice Pineco for hazards and a Salazzle to poison steels. (Gen 7 AG)
Pyroar entrainments Moxie on Garchomp, Sableye prankster Gravity, Talonflame uses Gale Wings Tailwind, all that so Garchomp uses Moxie to sweep 11 Pokemon with EQ (Gen 7 Doubles)
Prankster + Copycat + Roar Riolu (Gen 5 OU)
Lefties Deoxys-A (Gen 7 Ubers)
Trick Room Calyrex-S (Gen 8 Doubles Ubers)
4 special moves Mega Mewtwo X (Gen 7 OU)

I'm a poopy pilot (translation: I play badly) with my teams so I'm stuck on low ladder. On the other hand, I get tons of laughs :P.

I still remember the day I lost my entire pride after my shitty RU team lost to a fucking LC team on high ladder.

(Tbf apparently the guy was like some voice of the RU room or something)

Edit: oh yeah keep in mind that this was during initial crown tundra RU meta, the one with conkeldurr and friends in RU

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor
I still remember the day I lost my entire pride after my shitty RU team lost to a fucking LC team on high ladder.

(Tbf apparently the guy was like some voice of the RU room or something)

Edit: oh yeah keep in mind that this was during initial crown tundra RU meta, the one with conkeldurr and friends in RU
There was also this time where my team lost a mono-flying team with Pidgeot, Unfezant, and Swoobat. I got swept by the Simple Swoobat rip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)