Where are the tournaments lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well of course Im gonna be the one to point out the lack of tournies for us who desperately wanna win at something in life. Well I guess smogon can only really afford 1 tourney at a time. That fills up in TWO days. Well obviously if I left it at that someone would say "you host won!" (spelt wrong on purpose). Well since you said so bad speller I guess I will....... Well actually how could I really without knowing what it entails. So Ill ask a few questions. What goes into making a tourney, who can make a tourney? How many tourneys are succesful? and last but not least How many timezones are people on smogon in, if they wanted to battle someone and their not on due to their sleeping........If I have these questions answered, I may have the information needed for a OU tourney with a prize of (insert cool prize). Thanks for help smogon.

Articuno64

1 to 63 were taken
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
The only part of the guide you need to absorb is the part that says we don't want too many tournaments running at once. There are currently 5 in this forum and another major one from the archives still. It's already quite a lot.

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Eh, IBT and World Cup are down to the grind, didn't Ubers just finish? Smogon is the big one and that's going way faster than I though it would. What else is there out there right now?

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I was curious as to the status of the King of the Hill and Triforce tournaments. If someone could fill me in that would be great.

p.s. My triforce team dissolved, so if someone is looking for and RS'er, I'm free.

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
King of the Hill is kind of lol, but yeah I forgot Triforce tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)