Where is fire bot???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Listen. The mods'll tell you it's been decommissioned. Melted down. Scrapped. But I don't think that's the whole story. That explosion back in 2011? They called it a NEVERMISS KO BOT. They said it was too dangerous. But I think they're lying. You see, it's all a cover up. That explosion? Not a wayward attack. The old guard are up to something. I think the ol' Firebot is hidden away somewhere. They've got it stashed. Somewhere under Thread Cryonics. They know exactly what they're waiting for, they've got plans. And one of these days, I'll find em. I'll find the plans, the Firebot, everything.

Firebot was shopping at my dealership, asked for some oddly specific vehicles such as a "Used malfunctioning car that could explode from a very light tap from something like an arrow." and a "Very fast boat that out-speeds just about any boat the police could have." Is that all officer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)