where is the po user infos thread

TIME BE STILL and

well at least he's not a hypocrite
are my favourites out of the whole thread.

Mostly because he hates people who lose, therefore he will only face people he wins. If he only faces people who win, does this not make him a loser? [/obvious]

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
well the guy logged off before i could get his info but

"I BET (BAN ME PLEASE)S LIKE YOU SPEND ALL DAY ON MAKING TEAMS WEHREAS I JUST PUTIN MY FAVORITE POKEMON"

i hope this will suffice
(aka bump but i like this thread!!!)

Attention Smogon!

I deeply apologize for bumping this thread again, but I would like to take this opportunity to present to you, for your entertainment, the first edition of:

The Official Pokemon Online Amateur Poetry Hour!!!

Our first poet comes to us straight out of "da hood." Please put your hands together for MC Smalley!

Thank you, MC Smalley! Please be sure to pay your due respects to this poet, lest he robs your voxhuall nova, too.

Next up is an inspirational poem from user: TheFinalAzn!

Excellent work, TheFinalAzn! I hope this has motivated everyone here to improve their Pokemon-playing skills.

Last, but certainly not least, please give a warm welcome to our local dark and brooding poet, The Lotus Eater!

How deep and insightful! I hope you all have enjoyed this poem, or The Lotus Eater might commit suicide backstage, and I really don't want to have to clean that up.

Thank you all for coming to the first Official Pokemon Online Amateur Poetry Hour. Our next recital will be whenever we can be arsed. We will now resume our regularly scheduled programming.

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok yeah i had the intention of bumping this and asked stalfos to help as he found some great stuff earlier, and he delivered :) will edit in with stuff tomorrow

oh cool someone else bumped this for me; i have a lot more to add

also lolling at celestial and A mystery of Ice Age

I am...?

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I am going to delete that bump and lock this thread

(actually I will consider it first)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)