Who are your favorite Pokemon Let's Players

Right before the release of HeartGold and SoulSilver, I watched Chuggaaconroy's LP of FireRed. Watching that really helped me become a better player. I started to think more about type synergy, physical/special moves, and I learned about various mechanics that I didn't know, such as the secondary effects of burn and paralysis. That LP, as well as his Crystal LP, is the foundation of my skills at playthroughs.
In addition to just teaching me a lot more about Pokémon, I also find his LPs funny and well made. The information that pops up when he discusses new Pokémon are great and his LPs are also great guides because of them (again, those LPs taught me a lot).

Pimpnite recently did (and is still doing?) a let's play of Yellow, and I really enjoy it. I like Shady as well. I would also enjoy Nappy if he'd get rid of his infantile behavior.

Since this has expanded into PokéTubers in general, I'm going to expand my list:
Cybertron:
He helped me with VGC, also showed me a flaw in the team I was using when I saw him using a very similar team)
ShadyPenguinn:
He is one of the most consistent when it comes to releasing new battle videos and he has done a variety of different tiers. And I once battled him and it was a lot of fun.
"It's so FAT!" - comment on my Roserade
NateWantsToBattle:
I enjoy his videos, though he hasn't done a lot of Pokémon stuff in a long time (I honestly think he has played every single Five Nights At Freddy's fan game that exists). I still think one of the greatest things I've seen is from his Black 2 randomizer Nuzlocke. He managed to catch a Latias in one area, just decided to see what else was available in the area (while random, the random Pokémon are fixed in an area). He encountered Arceus (WARNING: Language NSFW).
Dookieshed:
Again, not the most consistent uploader, but his videos can be really funny. Especially his series on how a Pokémon is going to "**** you up". Also, he and NateWantsToBattle are friends, so they often do videos together, the best one being their Nuzlocke of SoulSilver. It was in this particular series that a Nuzlocker's worst fear occured: their first encounter of an area was with a roaming Legendary (Raikou) and they didn't have a Master Ball. This was the result.
The Dex:
I love it as it is an amazing blend of casual, world-building knowledge, analysis on Pokémon design, and competitive knowledge. And it is entertaining to boot. It is the best Pokémon show on YouTube as it honestly has something for everyone who loves Pokémon. They also have a series of videos where the hosts battle each other with different themes, though it has been put on hold until they get whatever set up they want for their 100th episode of that series. Still, that's 99 battles to watch and it is honestly nice to see battles where both participants talk to each other (it reminds me of playing with my friends, either in Pokémon or in any kind of game ranging from Yu-Gi-Oh! to Smash Bros).
Gar1onriva:
He has applied the CinemaSins formula to the Pokémon anime and created PokéSins. And it is hilarious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)