• Max: 44°C
Sunday day weather

• Sunny
  • Max: 45°C
Monday day weather

• Sunny
  • Max 46°C
.... what are ya'll complaining about :pirate:
Humidity is around 18% for these days, thankfully I go swimming at 8 A.M in the morning and sleep till 4 PM when I get back.Nothing but shitty movies for me at night! ( Holy god House of the Dead was perhaps the worst movie I have EVER seen.. WTF??? )
Thankfully the Monsoon season will soon kick in.. I can't take much more of this heat!

It's actually really annoying because I have to downclock my hardware when the ambient temperature starts getting high... and AC is expensive.

@ Pakistan temps: my cpu is colder than that on full load... that's scorching hot... 46C... ****?

I live in portland, so the highest temperatures we'll see here this summer are probably around 38°C, and it's been a cold year so probably less then that. It's hitting about 24° right now.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
holy jesus! i live in georgia to say the least. 40 fucking degrees celsius every day for the past week...

I'm such a northerner, (haha, I say that when I'm from one of the southernmost places in Canada) I really can't stand heat, anything above 25˚ Celsius is uncomfortable, and above 30˚ is ridiculous. I also really don't like dry weather, I like my heat humid and my cold to sink into your bones. So I'm glad we had a monsoon of a storm today.
Sudbury Ontario.

It's been over 30 for the past few days and the only reason I'm surviving is because of my pool. Aw god, so hot!!

Quite nice and warm here in London, but nothing compared to the US. About 25 degrees Degrees which is about 80 in Fahrenheit. :3

it was meant to be hot and sunny today in Wales... it wasn't. We're 45 days into summer; i think 9 days of clear sky, 4 of those were above 25*C. Wales hasn't heard of Global warming yet i guess.

Orlando seems to have been going through a heat wave the past few days with temperatures consistently above 90 F and high humidity too. It doesn't help that the AC has been acting up lately, though today wasn't so bad.

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It was weird today, went up to Birmingham uni for the open day(wish I hadn't, waste of time) and it started off a nice and hot day and then suddenly in like half an hour there was torrential rain.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Well, I live near Chicago, and my current part time job involves rounding up all of the shopping carts at my local supermarket. It's especially difficult to cope with the heat when my uniform requires me to wear black pants. Still, I have been able to cope so far thanks to the fact that the store has running water fountains close by.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm loving the fact that this has been one of the coolest summers in years over yonder in Maryland. 70 degrees Fahrenheit is too hot for me, so I am enjoying it nicely.

Bring on winter.

Lahore, Pakistan.

Friday day weather

• Sunny
  • Max: 43°C
Saturday day weather

• Sunny
  • Max: 44°C
Sunday day weather

• Sunny
  • Max: 45°C
Monday day weather

• Sunny
  • Max 46°C
.... what are ya'll complaining about :pirate:
Humidity is around 18% for these days, thankfully I go swimming at 8 A.M in the morning and sleep till 4 PM when I get back.Nothing but shitty movies for me at night! ( Holy god House of the Dead was perhaps the worst movie I have EVER seen.. WTF??? )
Thankfully the Monsoon season will soon kick in.. I can't take much more of this heat!
And I thought +30c was intolerable...anyway, here's an alternative:
http://www.gdargaud.net/Antarctica/MeteoDdU.html
The pole of the cold is the coldest area on the planet, somewhat between Dome A (highest dome of Antarctica), the south pole and the inaccessibility pole. Temperatures may reach down to -100°C in winter, but no one has ever gone in those parts, with good reasons !
Who wants to join me in an expedition to the only place on earth not yet set foot by man?
Mountain Dewgong said:
Yeah, Celsius. For me it is! I'm from Australia, so that's freeezing. Literally. xD
I can go with a T-shirt in -1c/+30f if it isn't very windy or wet..c'mon, what kind of Dewgong are you :<?

All I can say is that I have no sympathy for anyone just experiencing abnormally hot weather. Come live out in hell (aka AZ) and when you've lived through summers of 110+, then you can complain.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Our weather's been relatively mild (about mid- to low-80's in Ohio), so the first week of two-a-days wasn't so bad. Mid- to upper 90's next week (iirc), htough, so our luck ran out. DX

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)