Who's loving the heat?

Our weather is extremely cool for a New York summer, so this year was kinda weird. New York had the warmest winter and coldest summer in a long time both in the same year.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Jesus Toronto's been cold this summer, and my dad is still raving about the iceage. Although it has been pretty humid this weekend, I really hate hot weather, so I'm hopping it goes back to the way its been going the whole summer thus far

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Well having no AC really puts a damper on the heat we've been getting recently, not to mention a hurricane warning lol...looks pretty calm now.

Never been a fan of heat anyways, I hate that sticky humid feeling...a cool breeze is so much nicer.

I am not feeling the heat =D. I live in San Francisco and temperature varies in each individual district. In my home district, it is like 62F everyday. Although today was a little warmer clocking at around 70F. If you go to the downtown, you get around 69F avg and today was probably 76F there.

ugh
this summer up here in RI has been wet, to say the least.
It's either been nice temperature-wise (70s) and pouring like mad for a week, or humid as fuck and in the upper 80s, which just feels disgusting

normally I don't mind the heat, if it's dry x_x. Humidity sucks.

It's hotter than Satan's asshole in Indiana. It's mostly the humidity. Unfortunately, this means that it smells like farts all along the Wabash, which is now like a puddle due to lack of rain.

BIG loven

Not so little anymore
ugh
this summer up here in RI has been wet, to say the least.
It's either been nice temperature-wise (70s) and pouring like mad for a week, or humid as fuck and in the upper 80s, which just feels disgusting

normally I don't mind the heat, if it's dry x_x. Humidity sucks.
I know what you mean, I really hate humid weather, its humid a lot in florida <_<

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Fuck this past week. Thanks to the ridiculous humidity that rolled in I have a fucking SEARING case of milaria around my balls.

lol, been cold most of this summer for me in toronto.. which I'm loving. I hate warm weather, so this cool summer is probably the first time I've been enjoying the weather this time around.. :)

After an entire month of stormy weather, it's finally getting hot in Southern Ontario, we've had at least 4-5 days of just heat (one of those days was humid as fuck holy crap) and beautiful sunshine with more expected. :heart:

Roy

streetpkmn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
none of you guys can begin to grasp how humid it is in houston, tx at this time of year. it's so bad that you can't take a single step without sweating.

The weather here in Cali is perfect. ^_^

If it dropped a few degrees it would be better, but as it is right now I don't mind. xD

South Texas is a real pain in the ass. Just looking at the weekly forecast makes me sweat. Seriously this past week the high did not drop below 110 degrees farenheit. Don't even get me started on the heat index, it's been hovering around 115 for the past few days. Not to mention the UV index...

Fuck California. Too much humidity along with the heat. I was down in Arizona last week and it was way worse though. At least 108 every day with at least 85% humidity.

no heat wave here

i live in a vary cool climate in the northeast kingdom of the u.s.a. i also move back and forth from there to here in greenland. the humidity is still nasty though when im in the u.s.a. its 92 here with 40% humidity X_χ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)