Who's your fave CAP'er?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my oppinion, my faveorites are Crispy Krillowatt, Cool Colossoil, and Crazy Cyclohm. Krillowatt looks like a cute shrimp, Colossoil tells to get back, and Cyclohm is the Serberus Weather Dragon. Post what's YOUR fave? And why?

Raj

CAP Playtesting Expert
Lol, so it wasn't ever a secret that I hated Krilowatt, but now it's definitely one of my favorites along with Stratagem and Colossoil.

My favourite is definitely Kitsunoh, just love the design. But, I love all of them (except Pyroak - I just don't think Fire/Grass was meant to be)

Pyroak.

First CAP I participated in, I was stunned by the artwork as soon as I saw it. His recent fix made me like him even more.

Kitsunoh and Revenankh get a honorable mention, although I don't really like Revenankh's looks, he's just a beast. I always use him.

Krilowatt is the only CAP I don't like atall right now.

I would have to say that Cyclohm is my favorite. For one, Cyclohm is the C.A.P. mon that first grabbed my attention and drew me in to the C.A.P. project in the first place. The sprites were well-done and the design itself screamed awesomeness.

Pretty much all of the others would have to tie in as close seconds to Cyclohm: they all are made of awesomeness and each have qualities about them that seperate them not only from official Pokemon, but from one-another as well. Some have type combinations that (so far) do not exist among the official Pokemon and pull off those typing combinations well. Pretty much all of them have unique designs that you can't help but fall in love with, ranging from kick-ass awesome to adorable.

Colosoil, of course, holds a special place in my heart as well since this was the first C.A.P. mon I've participated in the creation of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)